Wwyd thread cuck edition!

wwyd thread cuck edition!

I'd do her

Tell me WWYD for more

how? reply for a reply.

In the mouth

Write on her ass for stress relief tie her up on a bench next to a college during final exams and write on her face cum disposal . Break her spirit

she's young and juicy, I'd have you cuffed to the bottom of one of the bed posts and bend her over you with her pussy right above your head while I take her. Have you lick her pussy and my shaft while we bang.

do mine.

I like both of these. Here you go. Use her while I jerk off.

My girl

jerk off? That's funny. You are getting a cock cage. Sexual release is only for men.

she's cute rply for a reply though

Here's more Degrade her

I want a response to mine.

Keep her on call so she can come over and suck me off whenever i need to bust a nut. If she's good i might give her pleasure as well. If she isnt I'll spank her ass till its red and send her on her way

My buddy's girl

Take her on a nice long walk in the park and then proceed to fuck her in the ass while people jog past

What would you do to my wife?

No one?

Strip her naked, tie her to a chair and face fuck her till i bust a nut on her face. I'll keep doing that for the rest of the day until she starts crying or i just get bored

I would gladly watch that, another pic

rape her while live streaming in public while she cries ands ask for me to stop' and people with dubs ask for requests

WWYD to my sister?

I'd habe you tie her up for me, then cuff yourself to a radiator. Bring some of my bro's over to your house for a gangbang.

yes sir.

wanna put the slip away and fuck her hard

I would then tell get that i want to use one of her holes. I would produce a large dildo and force it into her cunt and then proceed to slide my chick into her ass. I'll proceed to fuck her as she's filled in both holes until she's unable to stand

I'd like to bend her over that bed and fuck her right cunt raw. After face fuck her till I blow my load over her face and tits. Take a pic and post it on her Facebook as her new profile pic. She you girlfriend or ex?

Wwyd

Got more of her?
Id make her drain my balls in her mouth and then vomit all over her titties

seen this couple before, first I'd make you beg me to fuck her. "please sir please" We would both laugh and cringe a TON

I'll have her skype you and you can watch while I take her innocence. Stretching every virgin hole on her while she cries and sobs. Then i'll nut on her tongue and have her show you up close how much i've fucked your girl up.

which one/ones and wwyd?

I would want her waiting for me when i get home. If i had a bad day I'll get her to play with her clit until she comes. If I've had a good day, I'll get her to tongue my balls as she works the shaft

Have her start blowing my while I'm taking vids on my phone. Send some pics of her Deepthroating my hard cock to you and her friends without her knowing. Do you have a crush on your sis? Ever fantasize of fucking her?

virgin? that's rich

id shove a broom so far up her ass and snap it at the part when its barely visible and have her walking round with it for weeks on end

I'd tie up her hands and feet put her on all fours ass up and proceed to bury my face in that cute delicious little ass for hours, making her cum time and time again from licking her ass

Any cuck snapchats?

3rd, treat her right like she deserves until i get cucked then kill myslef

wwyd. got more

Post your kik here for a private wwyd of my gf

Yeah I want to fuck her so bad, but honestly I'd rather watch her get destroyed by a huge cock than fuck her myself

WWYD

I would start by asking why aren't you posting nudes?

Nice, she loves cum btw

This one... yes.

god I've been waiting for this thread all day

alexjustalex1

Begin by ripping that poor quality lingerie off of her, Victoria secret is for girls not women. Then tie her up with the remains of it and do as I want.

Ask why she doesn't wear a wedding ring.

wwyd?

Probably way to much woman for you to handle. I'd find this slut at a house party your together at. Start flirting with her and making sure to get her drinks so she's drunker. After take her to a bedroom and have her get on her knees and start blowing me. Shes a fucking nasty slut and deepthroat my 8inch cock. You come into the room wondering where she went to see my cock balls deep in her mouth. She pulls it out and coughs, spit dripping down her chin. Oh honey why don't you sit in the corner there and watch us she tells you as she grabs you and guides you there. You're nervous and a fucking cuck so you do as your told. She sits you down and gives you a kiss that tastes of dick.

How long were you with her? How many times did she cheat on you? Got any ass pics?

Pic is before we got married if you just need proof here you go, our wedding day

after we party for a bit, get fairly drunk we turn in around 1 and go back to your apartment. I know about you, but I've been grabby with her all night so I start making out with her pretty quickly and shamelessly. She pulls away and looks to you. "I want you to ask this big hung bull to fuck me, no not ask I want you to beg him"

You keep very high quality images of your wedding, it must have been very important.

I took that from her Facebook the wedding album is on my computer which I'm not on

How but her?

id grab those fat love handles to make her self conscious and start rubbing my dick all over her face. when she opened her mouth to take it i'd face fuck her til tears started to flow. then i'd pick up the pace with my fingers locked behind her head so she couldn't pull away. i would blow on her face and afterward squeeze her belly to remind her she's fat.

Wow I wrote that and you delete the post. Well guys at least I saved the pic of his slut. Also if you guys want me to do your girls post a ass shot and reply to this post.

Will you please Fuck her? She deserves to cum and I can't do it for her. Please?

Left or right?

Go on...

wwyd

wwyd?

penis that ass

I'd put her on a diet

I'd laugh, as I bend her over the couch. I'm taken abback by the whole thing, but I know what's going on. Her skirt is so small that she is able in that position to grind her beare ass on my jeans. I pull you over, "you want it so bad put it in for her" she giggle surprised she has found someone who knows what this is about for her,

Detailed WWYD for nudes

queer

Wwyd to Kate?

I'd grab her by the hair, crack her head against the desk. While she's disoriented, I'll pull her pants down to her knees and kick her legs apart. I won't give her much time to prepare; I'll just take her quickly, and rough, until I cum over her ass.
Face down, ass up, so I can eat her asshole before lubing her up and sliding my cock inside.
I would like to slap her face and shove her backwards onto the bed while she's in shock. Let her talk shit as I rip off her clothes and use her body.
I'd strip her naked and push her knees up to her ears so I can penetrate as deeply as possible. I want to be right up against her cervix when I blow my load inside her.

Damn she has a nice ass. I'd find her dancing at a club you 2 are at. She's already a little tipsy but having a good time. I come up and start dancing with her. I start holding her waist and grinding her. Rubbing my cock on her nic ass. You've gone to get drinks and come to see this. She just smiles and continues grinding. You're just standing there afraid to do anything. You can see my hand start slowly moving from her waist to in between her thighs.

Is she a ex or girlfriend? Tell me a bit about her.

?

Fuck that's hot. Keep posting.

Lots of intrest in what you would do?