My husband cheated on me with this slut. RATE HER. I don't get what he sees in her

My husband cheated on me with this slut. RATE HER. I don't get what he sees in her.

Who wants her nudes I found on his phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Solid 9/10. He did good work.

What did you do that made your husband lose interest in you?

Did you get fat? Are you boring? Do you only talk about yourself? Do you complain a lot?

It's probably all of the above. I will always side with the cheater because it's you're fault for not keeping it interesting or being attractive enough.

FUCK YOU! I gained weight but she seduced him at work

He made a good choice.
i would bang the living shit out of her.

Tits or gtfo btw.

something tells me op is fat

What he sees in her depends on how you look. Post a picture of yourself.

Nudes pls
ill tell you yourr prettu if you drop nudes of yourself

Nudes will decide

That's harsh OP. Tits and timestamp tho

I don't get it. Why the fuck would my husband cheat on me with this slut! What do you see?

Solid 8.5/10

Would ditch landwhale.

>I gained weight, but...

There's no "but" you gained weight. Why would you do that to your husband? What did he do to you?

Just post her nudes, fatty.

Post a pic of yourself for comparison.
Right now she's pretty solid looking

Stop calling me fat!

just make her nude or worse nudify-her.com pic related

Mfw this is bait and these are actually pictures of her trying to get compliments.

Stop being fat and I will.

Do you have kids with your husbands so that he is trapped?
Ps nudes we must compare you to her

this is terrible bait but on the off chance you're just real and just retarded it's because she probably takes it up the arse

show your tits then fatty.

How is this attractive? I stay home and do everything for my husband

You just admitted you got fat, nuff said. She's hot, your not. Not rocket science.

OP is a fag

It's probably just the fact that she's a slut, he can probably have more sex with her and it probably makes his boring life more exciting. It'll be real exciting when you guys go through a divorce though, hope she was worth it.
What do you look like I'm comparison?
Also think about how you treat your husband, and be honest with yourself because it doesn't matter what you say on the internet. Not saying it's your fault he cheated but in a long term relationship it's usually the fault of both parties when someone cheats

She's fucking hot.

I would wife that.

Now post pic of yourself

She is pretty fine... Post her nudes and a pic of yourself and we can compare

Damn, hubby is a playa.

That's Carly looool. I knew this chick 3 years ago. She talks funny. Met at train station. She smokes. That's all I know

No ass/10

Don't samefag OP.

Post pic of Moby Dick.

She looks like a good cock grabbing slut to me. Also no woman suduces a man unless he wants it. Better take a long look at yourself reflecting upon your mistakes.

This disgusting piece of trash is as low as they come. She seduced my husband at work knowing full well that he had a wife and 2 sons. She had seen them come in to work and go out for lunch. It didn’t matter to her. She was a 25 year old single mom living in her parents house and then in her sons grandma’s house because her brother kept going to juvenile hall and psychiatric hospitals. She saw a good man as an opportunity. She scandalously went after him. He was going through a tough time. He was promoted and lived 1.5 hours from the workplace. He was stressed about his job, many other things, and her attention got the better of him. She was willing to pay for everything and lived minutes from their work. She would do anything anywhere. She chronicled the affair as well as every other happening in her pathetic lose life on public Internet sites such as Twitter Tumblr FB Instagram and SHE took screen shots of their text messages and pictures of anything she did or got from him. Desperate for validation and potential vindication. She hacked into his work account went into his email and copied down ALL his contacts.

If you weren't so fat maybe that wouldn't happen.

Post the nudes you were talking about or im calling this fake

Not op, I just don't find her attractive like everyone else in the thread seems to

Stop calling me fat!!!

>blames some girl because she's not sexually attractive to her husband anymore
Try harder, cunt. Post pic of yourself fatass.

maybe she wants a baby and the childeuooport that comes with it? Are your familiy rich? and is she poor?

I'll post more than her nudes. I'll post her sucking my husbands dick. Stupid cunt!

dont respnd to them?

go one

Op, I have cheated, and been cheated on. Sometimes you just fall off the wagon, it dont mean he wants to leave, or dont love you, but sometimes we all need something different. She probably aint that physically attractive to him, just something different.

We are more interested in how you look.

Sounds like your husband is a real dumb fuck to let this happen. How were you not there for him when things were difficult? Were you a part of the stress?

you can't post what you don't have

What does your husband work at?

Im sure he enjoyed every second of it.

No. Post your udders, she-cow

you post on Sup Forums. youre either: fat, psychotic, annoying, a horrible person, or all of these things.

that's probably why.

This is not about me. This is about this slut seducing my husband

They met at Best Buy

You asked about what he would see in her. We have to compare ffs

Fuck you! She forced herself on him

Except nobody here gives a shit about your circle of drama.

ugly fat bitch detected

Hubby is a chad.

Then post more pictures of her? Links to FB? Anything legit aside from a few crappy little pics?

Post em jellyrole!

Was that his best excuse?

Still no nudes, my dudes

S A G E

As a guy, there's no way a woman can force herself unto me.

Either I want it or I don't.

Male and female cheaters are not the same ballpark.

SAGE

Found picture of op

lelelel

I see a FUN 8/10 but the fun makes up for it , what ur ugly ass look like? Btw tits or get the fuck out

Fuck you all! This is her fault. Not my innocent husband

fuck off lardass

Shes not fat so thats a plus

OP is a cuck confirmed

Well... You said that you have nudes. Now fucking prove it. You are just showing why he did it

No, this is your fault for being fat, boring, and witholding sex too often.

Now, pic or GTFO. Saged.

topkek

It's always the fat pigs who believe other more attractive women can force themselves on men.

agreed

Seems to be that he did it for a good reason. Also tits or gtfo fucking skank

If u got so much hate , name drop , this is Sup Forums after all

I can just see the hambone and pork rindes slithering down your suckhole. How many donuts did you eat today? Don't lie.

Well you are fat so its your fault.

Men can and will force themselves upon women. They can either accept or decline. The latter makes her good dating material.

Women can flirt with a man, and he will accept or decline. But men tend to love more and cherish their relationship.

Which sort of answers OP's question. He doesn't love you. He does love young slim pussy though.

I give my husband good sex. I just couldn't do the things he wanted me to do like this cunt!

She seduced him

>good sex
>can't do things he wants to
That's not what good sex is.

Is Bibi /our guy/??

~@

twitter.com/netanyahu/status/825371795972825089

So you are admitting is your fault?

Op here. That slut is a fucking mongrel compared to me. My husband was taken advantage of
Pic related

6 or 7

Good thing. Id cheat on a crazy too.

If my wife ever said she gave me good sex, id cheat on her too.

Thats what i thought

post hephotos of her! + texts

Why the fuck would you cheat on your wife after she gives you good sex?

i love you :)

Even if youre hotter id still cheat if i didnt care. He obvi doesnt love you anymore

Anyone who claims to "give her husband good sex" is out of touch with her own sexuality and framing it as a chore. All men in that sort of relationship will "cheat" but are completely justified so it's not really cheating.

Obviously you're underage and dont understand yet.