Knowledge thread, post your infographics

Knowledge thread, post your infographics.

Bump.

Bump 2.

Bump 3.

Actually own one of these signs. This is not at all true. The sign has a board in it that holds like 50 letters of memory and that's it. You hook a laptop to a serial port, send what you want it to say, then unplug it. There's not shit in the box.

You COULD however, get the software, then hook a laptop to the sign and flash it. Based upon the one I have it would be pretty fucking trivial (I presume) to just go around changing all the signs of the same model with the one laptop. It just sends the data over a serial port.

Where would one procure this software...

KEK, beat me to it

>USB 3.0
>Future.

Kek

try to answer correct - how many of these ports are still actually used? now try to imagine this photo is from the past, maybe..... 10 years ago? and whats wrong with it? cant see anything wrong....

Bump 4.

It's just a floppy. I'll probably post it on some site one day....one day......=P

But I need to go to the 4th

Does not work. I try this all the time and travel a lot. I have NEVER had this work. Not one time.

>itt: how to set up fire in your house

>Knowledge thread
>10 years old technological info
Are you creationist?

Does work... I'm a paramedic in a big city, use it all the time. Just takes practice.

THe close door button does nothing. It's just there to make people feel better about themselves.

I am

this is stupid as fuck things dont heat like that in an oven

Unless you have extensive medical training, you should NEVER try to treat a gunshot victim beyond stopping the bleeding and stabilizing blood pressure. Chances are your dumb ass will probably fuck them up even worse than before.

Again, paramedic here, if you see someone get shot, please put pressure on the wounds AFTER you make sure it's safe to approach the victim and have called 911. Biggest priority is making sure you don't get shot too. Second priority is saving the persons life.

Oh are you? Then why don't you use the fucking fire key?

This should've been called "How to Spot an Autist".

this would be the shittiest smoke bomb ever

like it actually makes no fucking sense there's so many other better ways of achieving the goal

t. Vegas pit boss

I do, also use this trick. We don't always have a fire key, they get lost or forgotten.

Because he's not a fireman?

The close door button doesn't work unless you have the fire key.

>Why there is no number 4 in the elevator

Police, EMT, paramedics, ect. have a fire key for elevators.

Thats not true in the slightest...

The 4th floor was lost in the great diarrhea flood of '05.

probably japan, i think the word for the number 4 sounds exactly like the word for death in japanese. fucking retards

Then why is it called a fire key? Should just be called a first responder key. Also,
>no they don't

If you say so.

>you can't actually be this retarded

Or just because what he said is true you fucking shitposting faggot

This is also ancient.

Does that let you sleep better at night? Thinking you are right.

>21 feet of wire
>21 feet of wire
>21 feet of wire
>21 feet of wire
>110 feet of wire
>3 feet of wire
>197 feet of wire
~$40 + metals + setup + plus having that size field to plant

I'll just charge in my car thanks

Newfag here, first time dumping.

I don't even know how to mention my older post.

:triforce:

>nigger at the bottom

Kek'd

>how to take attention off the road to open an alcoholic drink then get in a crash and fly out the windshield because you weren't buckled in

>how to be suspicious as fuck to the police 101

WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO WHY AM I BEING DETAINED AM I FREE TO GO

>how to act like a nigger in front of the cops
as a white man who respects police, i've never had any issues with them.
stop pretending like you're a victim

ßß▲
▲▲

Thanks for the tip, Satan!

If it's one of those generic apocalypse scenarios, it could be extremely useful

/\
|
my whole life in a nutshell

>knowing, not thinking
You get more retarded with each post

>how to get choked to death by the police.jpg

I fucked your dad in the mouth and cried when I came. Fucking pussy degenerate.

If you're lost in the woods and you find railroad tracks, find something conductive to touch each track. Someone will know exactly where you are. There's always a small amount of current going through the rails to detect a train or breaks in the rail.

you cried when you came? pussy.

He cried*

I always cry when I cum. Makes it more passionate for me and your family members.

>no saving it at this point
Pussy 13 yo faggot confirmed.

Same, cops are cooler than regular people.

>putting metal in a microwave
>not microwaving your ice cream
being this retarded

Kill yourself

there was a post about a guy in serbia i think, who discrebed living there, wenn the world goes to shit, somebody has the article ?

>taking the bait
>being this retarded

>thats the joke.

>How to get into more shit because of your bad life choices.

TIL why basic bitches "love" iced coffee

>reported

they are still laughing at your 4cm dick. :)

Bump 5.

>Flowchart for basic factorial function

>TED
>educational

hahahaha

a summary of every ted talk
>subject
>annoying foreign person
>annoying foreign person tells us how said subject isn't how it be like, but it do.