Continuation of the #coverit #nottonight #bandtogether thread. this must keep going

continuation of the #coverit #nottonight #bandtogether thread. this must keep going

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeBandTogether_
twitter.com/UnchainedWoman
twitter.com/Hollylovesright
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

done kek

we can't let this die

ive been retarded enough to use my personal. but fuck it, seems more legit to outsiders and its a worthy cause

Bump. Fuck mods

#Can'tGrabThis start tagging it

Bump. Really wanna see this happen.

this needs to be a thing. its easy pussy pics if it works too

Just a thought: If it's suddenly there out of fucking nowhere and within a couple of minutes everything on the page was posted/created, won't it seem suspicious? Wouldn't it be best if we kept going at this moderately for a couple of days?

You're right, but you never know what feminists fall for. They jump on anything to blame "the patriarchy"

Fair enough. New to this, how do i jump in?

create a throwaway twitter account, just begin posting patriarchy rubbish, follow anons other accounts and retweet etc.
twitter.com/UnchainedWoman
twitter.com/Hollylovesright

try and put pictures of something as your profile pick guys, otherwise it looks a tad suspicious

>mfw i've wrangled up a few tards already
>it's begun Sup Forumsrothers

What if (after it's garnered something of a following) some trolls and mysogenistic pigs 'accidentaly come across it', and start making fun of the movement?

argue against them and fan the flames, it'll attract even more attention

IT'S RATBOY, COMING THROUGH!

precisely. plus it might speed up potential bonding to the community.

That is... a very good idea. What if we could get someone like that nazi that got punched to know about it?

even better, it'll enrage the feminists at this misogyny

no need. i meant for the trolls and mysogenistic pigs to be us, at least at first. i mean we don't want to drive them off, we need to lose to the hordes.

I just figured if he spoke out against it, that the feminists would only band together harder.

true, but let's make him a mid-level boss. at first the opposition must be weaker so that they can be tempered, and properly group together. after that we can release the hounds without completely scaring them away

hey Sup Forumsrothers,
progress report with twitter accounts?

Fixed the egg shit

racked up a few normie followers on my throwaway