Guys i really miss whirr

guys i really miss whirr

whirr appreciation/anti sjw thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRgZSh9qnWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Toilet band.

lmao imagine starting an "anti sjw" thread

their anti sjw stuff was interesting but the music really wasn't very good and nothing is even worse

they're actually the best band in the whole damn land

Completely forgot about this
Whoever labeled them as "modern Starbucks music" was right on the money

starbucks drinkers must have superior taste then

>anti sjw
>San Francisco
>Life on the blackliiiiiiiiist

Coffee is the spring water of the Devil Himself

its like pottery

tru

I miss whirr too but let's not pretend like it wasn't a dumb idea to make a post like that

Not trying to victim blame here though - they shouldn't have been shamed to death. That was pretty awful.

Nothing isn't as good.

>anti sjw

These faggot looks like a bunch of #imwithher shills

gay

>withher

It's spelled WHIRR you dummy

But that's these 3 texas boys.
Whirr was p good though.

#imwithwhirr

Toilet band.

are they rapist band or something

if they didn't make their "meanness" look like a gimmick by doing cucktarded insults-on-demand like a bunch of numales being whipped around by their fans maybe they could have been able to stick around. but no.

They're pretty good but that guy in the Simpsons shirt can catch these hands anytime.

I agree with that statement

So you can jerk him off eh you fuckin' nancyboy

he'd kick your ass, nerd

Is that the tweet that they got shit for? I never saw it, but if that is, I'm pretty surprised. There's nothing really wrong with it. It's basically just an opinion of another band.

They don't call me Damage Man for nothing

Do you have any idea what I can do to your body

yeah right. you probably don't even fuck

I'm gonna fuck you up

How bout that mister

and Texas is the reason

Something's fucky here.

wtf I love whirr now

whirr bad band
diiv great band

diiv are cool but not as good as whirr

I also agree with that post.

this

i love whirr's music but this is stupid

miss when they had qt vocalists desu
pipe dreams was unique and a great album.

just what i was thinking

lmao

no idea why they even use twitter. if you're not sharing drumpf articles or talking about how you how unprogressive the world is. everything you can say or do will be used against you

fuck the politics
'anti-sjw' is fucking retarded

are whirr ever going to put out another release?

He's right
G.L.O.S.S. is fucking shite.
Literally just a Minor Threat reskin but with "DUDE TRANS PEOPLE LMAO WE GOTTA REVOLT N SHIEEET" message that sounds about as well thought out as sticking a fork in an electric socket, but "progressive" enough to make Pitchfork cucks swoon and give it rave reviews.

mu its full with fucking SJWfags
no wonder why other boards hates us -__-'

good band!

If they where SJW wouldn't this board be pure harmony? or are they all just hypocrites?

Yeah no shit, Sup Forums has always been full of dumb cucks who worship average-tier rappers and the whiniest of indie bands in hopes that they feel "enlightened" in some way compared to other music contemporaries. The reality is that they aren't being progressive at all and just continuing the flow of trash music circulated by "indie reviewers" like Pitchfork and Anthony Fantano, and should instead be trying to further their taste and finding good bands/artists/rappers/whatever on their own instead of bandwagoning and parroting a bunch of opinions from people who's only considered "worthwhile" because they get paid to be hipsters with retarded sentiments. It confuses me too because they're the only board that actually does this sort of shit that I browse. Most other boards have at least agreed that reviewers are full of shit and their opinion shouldn't be valued more than your own.

fucking lol.

>there are people defending this

youtube.com/watch?v=zRgZSh9qnWc

lol its funny that they think that they're tough

oh no!!! what can we do to make Sup Forums think were cool??

have you been to a punk show? thats not "thinking you're tough" that just how you play the music

*AND /lit, his, fa, sci, wg, an, n....
;)

And Whirr is any better or more original?

If Noel had said this no one would have batted an eye, if anything they would have thought it top bantz.

That doesn't make it any less stupid