Man, black guys get the best white women

Man, black guys get the best white women

They are both hideous.

>They are both hideous.

No, one is fat ugly trailer trash and the other is a solid 7

I'm just trying to combat the cuckshit that gets posted her religiously with the reality of what kind of girl fucks niggers

both are pretty shit tbh fam

lol why are you using incognito m8?

have you stole your sisters laptop again?

Using multiple facebook accounts to troll retards

>a solid 7

Yeah, you should visit your eye doctor soon.

Even without the chola eyebrows and the bad dye job she'd be a 5 at most.

That's what I was saying...the other woman is pushing the envelope on "average body type" to the limit, and she's a single mother as well.

>When a fat ugly white girl tries to tell herself that she 'prefers' niggers

That rationalization though

>3 kids

>Educated with a career

>solid 7
>3 kids

wut

>Educated
>Some college

Pick one

>some college
>educated

ITT: Buttmad cucks and shills pissed that the reality is niggers only get the white women who can't do any better

Let's see your college degrees

>Single mother with not one but THREE kids.
Fuck that. My dad married my mom who already had a daughter, but then forced her to pump out two sons outweighing the Cuck Factor.

A woman with three kids probably won't have another.

What is OP trying to prove? Hmmm

Gee I don't know. If only I had stated my point half a dozen times...

but you posted an ugly white trash single mum with 3 kids as a comparison. i dont get it

He's trying to prove that the woman on the left is somehow better because she doesn't date niggers. When in fact, the woman on the left is just as shitty but suffers from some sort of delusional confidence.

Cuckshill detected

I'm saying she doesn't date niggers because she's better. Notice how she can put together and sentence?

This is just sad though. Fatties deserve better. She's obviously a broken human being who needs love and has been rejected all her life. I just hope she hasnt been beaten or pimped out and hooked on drugs by now.

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'm saying they're equally shitty.

Nah I know her personally very few niggers even want her. She's the type of white trash who sleeps on a mattress with no sheetes on the floor

>suffers from some sort of delusional confidence
She's a white woman, they all have that. You'd have it too if you grew up being told you were the epitome of humanity and everyone is obligated to be attracted to you.

>I'm saying they're equally shitty.

And that's why your opinion is meaningless.

You're saying a slightly chubby woman who can actually form a thought and has a career is as shitty as a white trash morbidly obese high school drop out who says "Fuck" every other word

Most white people grow up being totally racially unaware.

She has that confidence because she's a woman, not specifically because she's white.

mate a restaurant manager isnt a career. probably a mcdonalds or something you sad cunt. just message her and get it over with you boring twat

>She has that confidence because she's a woman
Ehhhh, nigresses and gooks don't act as delusional as white women do.

>Simp detected.

Well, you go ahead, bro. you go get involved with a single mother of 3 kids.

I was just about to comment that at least fat bitch didn't have a pic with the dog filter....but I thought how could she not? So I double checked before posting just so I wasn't a retard and sure enough there is one. I hate bitches born after 1990 but I still fuck them. They do anal with no hesitation and while got ass to mouth most of the time too. You take the good with the bad.

Hell yeah, they do.

>Nigresses aren't full of themselves

Have you ever been around a sheboon? The fatter they are, the more attitude they have

No, they don't.

Proof: Any dollar store or Walmart in the entire world.

>Doesn't date outside her race because jamal already gave ger 3 kids she has to take care of on her own.

Yup.