I used an anonymous texting app to hassle some ex girlfriends, and a buddy's wife...

I used an anonymous texting app to hassle some ex girlfriends, and a buddy's wife. Turns out they all talked and figured out it was me.

One, the wife, called the cops about it. I didn't send her anything threatening, just that I wanted to motorboat her. This app occurred about two weeks ago. Too late to get a new phone and claim that as the reason?

My job finds out about this I'm pretty boned.
How do I lie my way out of this one?

hahahaahhaahahaha

You might as well fake your death.

Pic related?

Just keep lying. It'll fix itself eventually.

Get a new phone. The exact same model you have now. From factory default, add all the apps you have and shit like that (not from a backup)

Don't talk to the police. Just don't talk to them. Don't say anything. Do not say a single thing. If they begin to harass you, talk to a lawyer.

Don't be stupid.

lmao how fucking dumb are you

so is this the new atheist thread?

Pretty dumb apparently.

I'd give a ton to have this stuff blow over and go away.

If I might add, I would quit ASAP if there's a chance you'll get fired. Get a new job. Go live in a new city.

If you have a family, you're fucked as far as that goes.

All of that being said, you won't get slapped with anything more than a restraining order.

Kinda impossible to do.

Kind of banking on the police to be too busy to follow through on the report from that wife. And if they did, they'd find out there isn't anything illegal or harassing per se. And that would put me in the clear legally.

Thoughts? Anyone have legal expertise on this?

More of this girl?

I think saying that you want to motorboat someone is not enough to be penalized for

Send the police this thread

unwanted contact that is designed to "hassle" IS harassment.

You'd have to prove it was unwanted. And that it was designed to hassle.

Right?

Have you seen Jerry Seinfeld's "The Bee Movie?" You need to do what the bees did to save their hive, and ultimately procure honey

well thats easy.

the recipient says "this was unwanted and it was caused a lot of hassle".

you then have to prove that wasnt your intention.

Recipient never indicated a request to stop.

Nor was the intent malicious. It was meant to kid around.

so they were ok with your messages and didnt ask you to stop?

but they went to the police? that shows in itself the contact was unwanted.

and good luck proving your intent wasnt malicious - ho are the courts going to beleive, a woman or a creepy ex sending her text messages?

Obviously they weren't ok. She just never responded and filed a report with the police. There was no feedback.

Op literally what the fuck is wrong with you

A lot.

Sorry I let you down, Sup Forums.