Joining the muhreens next month on a 0300 contract

joining the muhreens next month on a 0300 contract.

and muhreens here got any tips for boot?

bamp

>join devildogs 2006
>fail psych exam hard
>get called by South African PMC
>MFW we all corrupt as shit

Go private sector OP. Better pay, bigger rewards. Never forget, never forgive.

i just want to be able to say i was a muhreen tbh. im gunna serve my 4 years and be done with it in all likelihood.

Hard lie
Don't do this lightly OP. The Marine corps will not take kindly to someone joining who isn't willing to put some serious work into it. How long were you a Poole? what did you score on your IST?

Don't wait for boot camp to get in shape. Biggest cause of failure is fat bodies who can't hack the PT

I didn't see to many fat bodies in RSP it was mainly people who failed the moment of truth

Congrats, you're stupid and everything wrong with the world. I hope you get shot so some jew can get rich.

im serious about it.

I talked to a recruiter already, and im putting my name on the dotted line. im giving myself 30more days to shape myself up to a level i deem myself prepared to go 100%. (already got myself in good shape started 6months ago)

Fat is a relative term - but a general lack of physical readiness is a leading cause of attrition.

what
did
you
score
on
the
IST
you fucking idiot
agreed

For a start OP join a Regiment/Corp that does more than 9 weeks training to make the grade.

It only takes 1 bullet from any gun to kill you

i didn't take the IST yet, Ive been prepping myself for the whole thing. running a few miles every other day, weights, pushups, the whole 9.

Your a faggot
I hope you die
#allfornothing

The real moment of truth is in bootcamp. Dont fucking crack. Doing four years and leaving is totally ok. Fuck all the haters. I don't know where you are from, but don't let them brainwash you. They got me good and I was against everything I believe in for 4 years. It's an incredible experience and you will take so much out of it. Pray you don't get stuck in 3rd battalion if you are an east coast marine like myself and go to Parris Island. Semper Fi future devil dog.

are you even in the DEP yet? normally your recruiting station makes you guys do pt together, which includes the IST at least once before you ship.

If you havent done the official IST yet, do you at least know how many pullups/crunches you can do, and what your run time is?

USMC does more pull-ups than they do push-ups. When I was in Army MP School, a group of Marines joined us for AIT. They were directly out of Boot camp. We had just finished Basic. They were fit but not accustomed at all to the crazy amount of pushups we did. First few days were rough for them. We did zero pull-ups in the Army.

You are also a faggot
#getarealjob
Bitchfaggot

I felt like making $3/hour for 4 years so great people like you could play call of duty and pretend to be me.

Also faggots who literally buttfuck
#nogirlsinthemarinesexceptforthemarines

Pull-ups are much harder than push ups. Also, I left boot camp being able to do about 150 push ups and 20 pullups. One more thing, you're fitness test is 2 miles while the PFT is the Marines is 3 miles.Get on our level bitch.

Also, have fun basically just doing training for the next four years. Infantry during peacetime is terrible. Don't expect the go to afghanistan or iraq/syria at all. closest you might go is jordan or somewhere on a meu. if you still want a chance to go to afghanistan, join the army. at least theyre still rotating through there

Yeah pretty much, not my fault your a fucking idiot. Did you at least make a friend? Did you get hurt?
#FAGGOTSINUNIFORMS

>got any tips for boot?

Former Marine.
Volunteer for everything you can!
The DIs really like that kind of enthusiasm!!

>hard lie
Don't be naive. People are taken from all sectors of the military.
If your smart you'll go or private. Money and protection. The governments got nothing on the privatesector.

>don't let them brainwash you
Bootcamp is designed to do exactly that. You either allow yourself to be brainwashed and finish, or you drop out (good luck with that). There are no other options.

How many men's assholes did you see?
Faggot

God speed

I'm used to assholes like you, seeing how im from the unpatriotic northeastern part of America. I met great lifelong friends and traveled the world. I wouldn't trade what I did for a million dollars.

If you think getting gang raped by Dicks all day is a goodtime go ahead join
#CHEAPFAGGOTWHORE

Not enough.

I understand that, I'm ashamed that I let that happen to me. I was young and naive. Still proud of every day i was in.

Yeah I bet your used to assholes faggot
#GOTREKTCUNT
Now you suck Dicks for cans of soup
AMIRITE?

That's a proper marine answer right there. Good job.
> what's the hardest part about becoming a marine?
telling your parents your a FAGGOT

not in the DEP yet. when i talked to the recruiter i just got some information on jobs, what good exercises i should be doing and such. i didn't sign anything yet.

i got my mile down to a hair over 6 mins, crunches i can do about 90 in 2 mins, and i can do 4 full pull ups.

I stopped doing that to become a machinist.

A blowjob is still a job.