whoa....really makes you think

>1 2 3 4 5
>KILL WHITEYS

whoa....really makes you think

He is though, 2nd being Lil Wayne

>1 2 3 4 5 Israeli is churning out a lot of jive

t. tinfoil hat

>5'5"

yeah, forget the mountain of evidence that's been compiling for the last 30 years or so

rap is co-opted Zionist propaganda

when will right wing shills leave this board?

Kike

no frogs please

lul do you call your mom a kike too when she asks when you're going to move out?

>Niggas is fake rich, bitches is fake bad
>Blacks that act white, whites that do the dab
>Donald Trump is a chump

TRUMP IS A CHUMP
TAKE HIM TO THE DUMP
HIS FIST I WON'T BUMP
RUN AWAY LIKE FORREST GUMP
CUT HIM DOWN TO A STUMP
THROW IT OVER A HUMP
EXPELL HIM WITH A PUMP
BECOME MARIO AND JUMP
ON TOP OF HIS RUMP

greatest rapper alive 10/10 amazing lyrics skill

why are Sup Forumsacks so lazy and retarded with their insults?

holy fuck

did you get triggered?

what did he mean by this?

>LIFE AIN'T SHIT BUT A FAT VAGINA

wow...damn

>I love you Jesus Christ!!!
wow what a thought provoking and unheard of line.

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Cornrow Kenny
3. King Kendrick
4. K Dot
5. Compton's Human Sacrifice

This but unironically

try hard

Politics in general needs to fuck off from this board. The left wing elitists who get offended from NSBM and only listen to black hip hop are just as bad as the Sup Forums shit posters who unironically say cuck.

> No Kung Fu Kenny
Shot tier list

Th...that's the joke user. He's poking fun at the idea of the "top 5" (a theme that has existed in hip hop for years) but delivering a terribly simple line while also proclaiming himself to be at the top. I like to think the joke is he considers that line to be similarly simple and unimpressive to other rappers (namely Drake and Big Dean) lines when they put themselves at the top. Its not great, but the man's not a retard...

Stfu cuck

>it-it's meant to be shitty!
>you just don't get it!
This is what kendricktards believe.

That is just me capturing the moment and being 16 and saying the most outlandish shit when you are around your homeboys or you are around whoever. You know, you really don’t care what you’re talking about. That is the type of way we used to talk. That is dope because that was me going as ignorant as possible, and they are still analyzing it as ignorant as possible and putting national stats behind it. That is funny.

(((they))) shutdown lupe pretty fast

Kike

This

Honestly Sup Forums is just biased and doesn't get rappers and rap culture
>muh blacks are just nig nogs stfu
Fuck off, indie white boy worshipping is so fucking stupid anyway, which is exactly what goes on on this board, just because a musician doesn't fit your "sensibilities" and you show how "bad" he is (when he isn't) by cherrypicking lines can just be done with literally any artist you like.

Cherrypicking one lyric from a song largely critiquing the simplicity of the current scene is funny OP.
And no, I don't mean shitty on purpose. I mean satirizing, anyone with a brain knows to take context into account, we have yet to hear the album and someone like Kendrick Lamar has used this in the past, such as Backstreet Freestyle.

Yea bruv, theys don't know the struggle you youz do, sheltered white boi

ITT: middle class white guys critic hiphop
dont ever change Sup Forums

when are these guys going to understand how embarrassing they are to the community
like satire can lose its effect when you go so over the top
subtlety would help your points more than you'd think

>5 syllables
>7 syllables

What a piece of shit...

>people can't criticize art made by people of other races
who's the racist here again?