Is being depressed considered attractive by females?

is being depressed considered attractive by females?

No. Some girls like the quiet mysterious type, which is similar, but they only say they like that if the dude is hot.

if it was attractive you wouldnt be depressed, paradoxal piece of shit

Yeah, you get bonus points for kill yourself. Ladies love a man who takes control of his life.

yes

f you're famous, yes, if you're not, no

You're stupid
And ugly.
Kys.

it's about as attractive as meth mouth

I am a 9/10 look wise guy and was depressed a lot.

You attract a special kind of woman. The kind that already has issues, but outwardly seem normal.

Literally no, but I know from experience you can work around it.

Probably best to not even mention it.

so i should just pretend i'm alright when i'm out in society

underrated post

Yup, or if you really need to bring it up do it with self deprecating humor

THAT'S MY FAVOURITE KIND.
EVERYONE ELSE LOL.
WHY NOT ME

If you're rich or famous, yes. If not, no.

Yes but they pretend otherwise. You have to keep on bringing it up and working it into every conversation, even when it's not about you. One day she will just feel so bad for you and won't be able to pretend anymore. Then, sex

are you literally autistic, OP? no, depression is not an attractive trait you fucking idiot.

this is how the real world works.

This is true. I'm a very aloof and depressed person in high school and the girls thought I was "mysterious." This was just because I was very attractive. Some also thought I was an arrogant cunt who thought he was too good for people, yet again because I'm quite attractive.

you sound like the girl in the pic.

same. girls thought i was mysterious when i was in fact just shy as fuck, and some people mistook my social anxiety for being arrogant, or me not liking them or something along those lines.

yeah, because normal people use "autistic" as an insult.

Some girls will find it attractive but they're not the best woman you could find.

This, you will get a lot of crazies that think they can fix you (with their vagina)

I've lost entire relationships because I "couldn't change." They must not have realized that people feeling this way about me was why I became depressed in the first place.

yes, because everything in life is about sex.

>smells like summer in here

sorta a good point

If it was you wouldn't be here, cuck.

Can't argue
Don't be depressed
Fuck depressed girls
Does sound legit
I wouldn't though
I inherited emotions from somewhere
Not sure where tho.

Yeah, I was a bit taken aback by it all. Especially the mysterious shit. Like they thought I was living a really interesting life. I had some friends who were perceived wayyyy different from me. Like people knew they must just sit in there room and play games and read or some shit, but I must be out doing something interesting in secrecy.

he was too good for people, or smug is what my friend's mom called me.

no people want confident people. some people like the quite person as "mysterious" guy.

If he's evil mysterious and good looking.
Then what user?

No.

Why would it be considered attractive? You just wish it was to try to convince yourself you have something to offer a woman.

That's right kiddo

I managed to bang the most girls when my mental health was at its lowest point. I don't think being depressed made me more attractive per say, but I was so depressed about non-female related BS that I just didn't give a fuck.

Hell yeah. Women with anxiety issues flocked around me. My girlfriend fucked me every time I visted (and a ton more often) just because I was in her house and her daddy didn't like it.

She used to say during sex all the things her parents had said about her and me.