Why dose moby hate America , why dose he love Muslims . His Facebook an istagram are full of man hate...

Why dose moby hate America , why dose he love Muslims . His Facebook an istagram are full of man hate . Why is he a cuckold ? Why can't he just be a normal white man insted of a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh look,another celebrity idiot who probably said he was leaving if trump got elected.but instead,stayed here to bitch everyday instead

The phrase you are searching for is
"attention whore"
Twitter is just a service that allows villages everywhere to have as many idiots as they desire.

He's got fucking nuts since trump ( god bless that man ) got n power , he may even of started his periods the vegan cunt

>The level of grammar in this thread
Fucking right wingers
PLEASE get basic education before you influence important issues

Everyone hates America.
It's the hip thing to love muslims.
These kid fucking women raping murderers are just misunderstood, guise.

Moans about grammar, uses no full stops,full words spelt out in capitals

I haven't liked America before trump decided to run. He's undoing decades of globalist damage done since the federal reserve was conceived on jekyll island in 1917. All of a sudden I see hope. I see good people in America taking over and for the first time in a long time I am optimistic for the future. I even applied for a green card (don't worry I'm white). America is awesome. Fuck mobile.

Because he's a rich, white fag living in a gated community with armed guards who never has to worry about actually meeting any of the degenerate monkeys-

This is what you get with charter schools.

What the fuck is a charter school? Sorry, I'm from a country with a vaguely functioning educational system

I think disappointed is the right word. I would be too if a kike shill was my president.

Charter schools are basically operated by private companies but with government contracts that say their curriculum is equivalent to a public school.

Some people argue that they're the pathway out of the morass of public schools, which tend to cater to the lowest denominator out of necessity, at the expense of kids who are there to learn.

Others say they're a political tool meant to undermine the public education system, taking its funding and best students and leaving it even more broken than before.

well moby. immigrants didnt use to kill american civilians by the handfull either.

Too late. Voting is easy. It's the thinking they find difficult.

this niglet hasnt been relevant in a decade

who gives a fuck what some whiny crybaby liberal "celeb" thinks

naw

only newfag niggers still in high school cry about grammer on the internet

gtfo cancer

This is the part of the argument that's conveniently left out every time I see it.

I'd be genuinely interested to see if anarchists in the 1800s published statements in the papers saying "you can count on us blending bombers in with the next boat of Irish peasants".

>I'm so smart
>I think we dont pay enough taxes.
get a job you fucking hippie.

there was something similar like that in new orleans with Sicilians. the papers published that boatloads were coming and people rioted when the ship docked, broke open the jail and lynched all unlucky fuckers inside

Thread ending in 3,2,1...

thats more of an american - american thing .

>my country doesnt have murders.
ok kid

never typed that breh .
>stay mad

The fact that you assert that more taxes is a bad thing irregardless of any context, is very telling of your thought process.
I'll admit, though, that my stance is more about social issues than fiscal policies. I can't pretend to have enough understanding of economy and welfare to make an informed argument about fiscal politics, so I consider myself a centrist in that regard.

I guess the point just went right over your head didnt it little buddy.

Battle of who can be more condescending without making meaningful arguments: COMMENCE

>he doesnt know democrats are the tax and spend party.

I know that...
Nothing I said implies that I don't

>The fact that you assert that more taxes is a bad thing irregardless of any context,

negative homie . i could argue if i wanted but seeing your passive aggressive " ok kid " and " little buddy " remarks have certified that u are indeed , mad .
my job here is done .

sounds like you are bothered by what I said little guy.

Your job is to make people mad on the internet?

You know, he's kinda right. The US is a country built on immigration and denying access to a country that is overrun with immigrants is sort of a flaw in terms of the democracy they set up themselves.

he's talking about the muslim immigration freeze. because we have no vetting process for this because the countries they come from dont keep fucking records of shit.

>built on immigration
Requires immigrants who actually contribute.

but its the other way around my nig ? luh yah anywayz cuh .

i wish i got paid for this , haha . its too easy .

youre an idiot you know that right? what could you have said to make anyone mad at all.

He's right little bro , you mad .

lol contribute to what? did brits pay taxes to sioux?

ok samefag.

>contribute to what?
The nation they reside in.

Which countries can't get in? I'm guessing samolia since my samolian coworkers are nervous

This is the sort of immigrant America needs. You could be purple for all I care. Coming from a lineage of Mexicans its annoying to see honest hard working people being coopted by a globalist agenda and falling for the left right illusion. Funny thing is Mexicans value the family unit, guns, liberty and personal property but ignore getting cucked over the issue of immigration...

I'd say integration is more important. I'd rather have an immigrant who does nothing but identifies as an American than an immigrant who works but identifies as a foreigner and retains all of the cultural baggage that required them to come here in the first place.

You mean Somalia?

I think the only place Somalia actually exists as a country is on maps.

what kind of nation is this that 60% of its industries are in foreign nations?

Not me , I'm op .. just sittin here watching the thread

one that has been cucked by its own government.

One that relies excessively on nonstop growth. If we contracted our economy to something that made sense, there would be millions of essentially useless people out of work permanently, both here and abroad. This is going to happen anyway with automation of service jobs.

Government is not responsible for the private sector

>dose

does*

>let's go to the land of the free
>REEE I HATE YOUR FREEDOMS THEY OFFEND ME

>I dont know what the EPA is.

>I don't know what colluded means

so you dont understand that the EPA has made it impossible to compete without sending your manufacturing to another country then.

that bad over there huh...

I think he just hates ignorant fascist dicks, like the op and president fart...sorry I mean trump.

now fuck off and go suck trumps cock like you want to.

So you don't understand that fucking up with the enviroment in Vietnam will bring harm to your shitty country

what the fuck are you talking about? Agent orange? what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

He's too old, and he really needs to let go, because nobody listens to techno

president fart?

regardless of politics that's some shit-level cringe. are you 15? because that kind of thing makes you sound 15.

no, no I don't

I see what you did there.

Kek

This guy gets it

make some fucking sense or I'm going to fucking find you and kill you.

transferring your industries to a third world country won't save you from the hazard you are creating, you idiot.

Now I want to fight you on a cesium pit.

dats what I was sayin befo!

It's not grammar, it's spelling.

It was also information for you, so you don't look like an idiot misspelling a four letter word in the future.

>your tired your poor your hudded masses

I'm not even going to google who wrote that, but I bet he had a huge nose.

Moby got socked up in Boston Beatdown

This means that profiteering companies can run a skeleton school with the minimum number of teachers/teaching aids, and pocket the difference if they so wish, as they are not regulated in the same way that a state sponsored school is.

Marshall Mathers said it best
>>and Moby?
>> can get stomped by Obie,
>>you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
>>You don't know me,
>>You're too old
>>let go
>>it's over,
>>nobody listens to techno

better than the party that reduces tax for the richest, increases the tax for the poorest or leaves as is, either way resulting in less tax, then spends, and spends the money they dont have,

Mobs is a washed up 1990s homo bald grundle grabber

Moby is a wrecked bleeding cunt.

Nobody likes a wrecked bleeding cunt.

they reduce taxes for everyone.

This.

He also likes to play a game called knob touch, where he tries to get close enough to bump your knob with his own.

Not making it up either, he admitted to it in interviews, or rather, he explained what it is and how to play..

Dick.

the problem is you can't just leave because every other country in the world actually does control who can move there.

it's a school where the teachers actually give 2 cents and kids misbehaving are actually punished not rewarded

Don't tell me what to watch , get back in the kitchen woman

I seen that interview , some time in the 90s , he'd get his knob out in packed bars an touch random people with it ,

If they were to get a basic education, they wouldn't be right-wing anymore.

no i was born here fam

The Semitic world is over. This is the American age.

doesn't know the US deficit was highest in history the year GWB left office.

It's ok. Apparently he doesn't hate Alaska or Hawaii.

it even allowed them to band together and elect a national idiot as US president

only cuck fags i see around these parts are the morons who are actually afraid of terrorism

doesnt know that the president doesnt handle the budget.