LUL

PogChamp

what does this emote even mean

saged, reported and hidden

CoolStoryBob

GivePLZ GIB STRIM

SMOrc EM, SMOrc EM GOOD

ME TREE, ME SPAM, NO OXYGEN IF BAN

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAA

H PogChamp Y P

Sup Forums threads are actually quite identically to the Twitch chat.

ULU EGG DADDY

but Kappa is a cool meme

tfw too poor to join in the sub circlejerk
kiss me egg daddy

SwiftRage SEX HER SwiftRage

MY FIGHT MONEY

ResidentSleeper

ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

I've said it before that the chats in big streams are like if you let Sup Forumsirgins out in public.

PRAISE HELIX

N TriHard

type 1 or ur mother dies tonight

REPEAT WHAT THE STREAMER SAID BUT IN ALL CAPS

This. Aris did nothing wrong

ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

So just a normal Sup Forums thread then?

Le Tucan has arrived

BibleThump

TriHard NEVER SUBBED TriHard NEVER DONATED TriHard ADBLOCK ON TriHard STOLEN LAPTOP TriHard NEIGHBORS WIFI TriHard FREE ENTERTAINMENT TriHard

PPMD Kreygasm

Kappa Keepo

I browse Sup Forums, I'm 12 btw haHAA

When's Marvel?

>ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

el donger cuckarino in pepsi xD

BrainSlug = Big Nig (no space)

Can we have Golden Kappa test?

Not at all. Twitch moves so fast that you can't really have a discussion, you just spam whatever emote fits the situation about 90% of the time.

Atleast on Sup Forums you know your message will actually be read

NAZI MODS

F R E E I C E C X

VoHiYo Chitoge VoHiYo best VoHiYo girl VoHiYo

CHAT SPELL IT TriHard

4Head

CAN thinking THE thinking MODS thinking BAN thinking US thinking ALL?

ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

>used to think she had a mechanical arm
>she's just wearing a wrench on her back

my fantasies of her pegging me with her stump arm are shattered

ᶦ ˢʷᵉᵃʳ ᵗᵒ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦᶠ ᵃᶰʸ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳᶠᵘᶜᵏᵉʳˢ ᶜᵒᵖʸ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵖᵃˢᵗᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵇᵉ ᶦᶰ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇᶫᵉ

NAZI MODS

FUCK THE MODS

WE DID IT REDDIT!

N

L O B O S B O I S

LEFT

ban FrankerZ one FrankerZ dog FrankkerZ and FrankerZ you'll FrankerZ get FrankerZ the FrankerZ hounds FrankerZ

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you jabroni? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in greco-roman wrestling, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret matches in bondage shows, and I have over 300 confirmed fistings. I am trained in fucking cumming and I’m the best greco-roman wrestler in the entire locker room. You are nothing to me but just another jabroni. I will fist you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with wrestling me over the Internet? Think again, buddy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of gay, bondage jabroni's across the USA and your leather club is being traced right now so you better prepare for the fisting, jabroni. The fisting that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, buddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wrestle you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fisting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the dungeon master and I will use it to its full extent to fist your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you jabroni. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” gachi was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking ass. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn jabroni. I will cum fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking ass, jabroni

PogChamp

-( ͡◡)╯╲___卐卐卐卐 Don't mind me just taking my mods for a walk

semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon semen demon XD

BrainsLug did it work? Kappa

SAVED.
NO PROBLEM.

NIGGA

COME ON COLLEGE BOY gachiGASM

Alex is a stupid nigger

Why the fuck did they move this thread to Sup Forums and not /trash/?

卐 卐 卐 Hᴇʟʟᴏ , ᴛʜɪs ɪs Hɪᴛʟᴇʀ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇ. I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴅᴏ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴊᴏʙ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs. 卐 卐 卐

!raffle

I WANNA FUCK YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING WHORE GODDAMN NIGGERS

ICE POSIEDON WAITING ROOM

serious question..why is twitch chat universally so cancerous?

because posting like a normal human being is pointless when your messages are just going to get flooded in a sea of Pogchamp

It's only cancer on popular chans that have thousands+ of viewers and the reason is that everyone types shit at the same time so no one actually bothers reading, hence non-stop shitpost, hence chat moving faster, hence more shitpost, etc.