Emma watson is average looking at best, i dont get why people obsess over this cunt

emma watson is average looking at best, i dont get why people obsess over this cunt

She's virginal and has an English accent. That's all.

what does virginal mean

Yeah so let's just be serious for a moment, I'm not the only one that thinks this chick has never been dicked before, right

I don't think she's had a very wide sexual experience, no. Certainly not compared to the train wrecks that post themselves on b lol

dude shes like 25 she probably fucked like 30 guys by now

The slightest leak and she gets plastered all over the internet, I don't envy her sex life

I reckon she won't have had more than about 5-6 sexual partners her whole life.

Where the fuck are from that she's just average to you? In the UK she's an 11/10. In the US she's a 8.5/10.

why do you want to keep her in such high regard in your mind? dont want your childhood memories ruined? people in their 20s fuck. get over it, fam, srsly, she a ho like all the rest

Nah mate you are

Fuck off mate! She's a plain Jane in the U.K. At best she's a 6/10, her smug look is very unattractive

This is what people want to believe because they view her as an innocent, sexually ignorant person, to believe that an A list actress hasn't been stuffed before by more than 5 or 6 people is being an innocent and sexually ignorant person.

It would explain the sudden shift into raging man-hating feminazi shit she did all of a sudden.

Probably got some bad dick and turned lesbian.

UK women are fugly ogres. You're just an angry virgin who hates Emma because she's a feminist.

>this raging victim complex
Was it autism?

This is now an Emma Watson fake nude thread.

>i dont get why people obsess over this cunt

people don't..

Because you're gay.

I don't get it either.

>people don't..
Tell that to the guy with over one hundred of her tribute videos on his xvideos account

Because Prisoner of Azkaban Watson was almost as prime as Mean Girls Lindsay Lohan

>people
>the guy
>that one guy
>guy
>what is the difference between people and person

Yeah I'm sure he's totally alone on this. I've furiously whacked it to her more than a couple times

>hasn't noticed the shift

Do yourself a favor and look up a recent interview or any of her UN speeches unless you have horn-rimmed glasses in which case I hope you enjoy your feminine penis and excellent choice in presidential candidates.

>wants equality for women
>that means she hates men
Get your victim complex under control.

Dude, the shift started when she got fucked in all directions by paparazi on her 18th birthday. Say what you want but that shit's brutal

Fuck I meant

story?

>fucked in all directions by paparazzi
Fucking what?

I thought this was common knowledge? Ever seen those upskirt pictures of her in that car? That was literally her 18th birthday.

Just google "emma watson 18 paparazzi" you'll find tons about it. I mean I think the girl's hot and all but say what you want that's pretty disgusting

That's the picture I'm talking about but it's a fake, obviously

big deal

Yeah I'm sure being surrounded by a bunch of douches with cameras all day would leave you unfazed, internet tough guy

Why do you talk like a raging faggot?
>the paparazzi did what paparazzi do?
>they fucked her in every direction!

Whatever, be a brat about it. All I'm saying, the internet exploding over her since then and even before and her behavior now definitely is related

>her behavior now
You mean campaigning for women's rights? She's such a cunt, huh?

Yeah, you're retarded. I never said that. So bye faggot

>this much reddit
Hahaha! Oh wow!

She's average. Between 5-7. Nothing special.

I like petite girls and all, but I see dozens more petite girls in the share threads that are hotter than she is.

It's mainly pedos that fancied her as a kid and haven't moved on yet. Same with chubby Chloe.

Paps aren't all men. Not sure exactly how being besieged by photo taking arseholes turns you into a feminista.

>7 is average
Underage virgin detected.

She's been massively sexualized. There's been a few times she's tried to take pics down from the internet, so she definitely knows it. Everyone obviously takes it differently. It wouldn't exactly shock me if some people are annoyed or disgusted. Don't tell me that's such a leap of logic

The reason why she is so overrated today is because she was cute when first HP movie came out and everyone expected her to grow into sex bomb, which didn't happen. Her face is just so dull, but not as dull as dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

You forgot half the numbers in my post. You know, the one that's exactly half of ten.

The reason I used 5-7 is 5 is usually perceived as less than average, so it leaves a little room to scale for people's personal benchmark.

As for the virgin bit, I have kids and their mother is a damn sight fitter than E.W.

As for underage you couldn't be more wrong. I've got more grey in my beard than your mother.

Back to your containment board, fucko.

You don't get it because you're a fucking NEWFAG
SAGE

>1 to 10 scale
>7 is average
wat?

woah wtf

>trying this hard
Are you gonna cry to your mom if 4chin doesn't buy your lies?

It's stupid Sup Forums pasta that an autist posts in every Potter thread.

The difference being that despite being a prolific author King is a masterful writer with an exceptional vocabulary and probably the most comfortable author to read, in terms of sitting back and being immersed, not in terms of content necessarily.

King certainly doesn't repeat himself ad nauseum. Not sure how J.K is training people to read King, unless it's by a comparative process where they read a page of a King book and realise how, childish, clichéd and shit J.K's writing is.

Kys

Are you that incapable of comprehension you still don't understand despite my explanation...which really wasn't necessary in the first place.

Go bait your Down's sister instead.

Her looks are secondary. Its her political opinions that really do it for me

>King can't write endings to save his life and hasn't been as successful a writer as Rowling despite being in the business 3x longer
>But he's amazing and Rowling a shit
Your immature bias is showing.

That doesn't even mean anything

samefag

Are you retarded or just autistic?

top kek