Why do people like this? It's effing awful

Why do people like this? It's effing awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the best comic book movie ever, maybe you need to check BVS since you have such shit taste

Ryan, pls.

reddit tier humor

Effing? What are you, 12? No wonder you didn't enjoy the movie. Fuck off, faggot

I'm gonna have your balls, son.

it put the comic back in comic book movie

and people wanted that; so did i

You need to understand that Deadpool isn't noteworthy by any universal standard. It has above average writing to make ignorant geeks think they're consuming some complex work of art but in reality, it is nothing more than a shallow capeshit in disguise of something more. These fans believe they hold a sense of intellectual superiority to fans of the latter but they are sadly misguided. Show them something like Andrei Rublev or Shahnameh and they would be left bewildered. The fact is consuming Deadpool is actually unhealthy to the human mind, it stunts emotional growth and maturity.

I love this well worded posts. 2 sentences, this is 1 more then most.

Rated 18

>faraci

best comeback ever

Deadpool is more Sup Forums than Reddit.

it's for people who really love bacon, science, atheism and walter white

>reddit

Rebbitor detected.

"People hate what they don't understand."

Martha was right. People are assholes just like that dick

I fucking HATE Ryan Reynolds and I still enjoyed the film.

I think it's largely because he fits the character well. I wanted more references to his other films but I lost my shit at the cure for blindness bit.

It's lul so randum.

'Reddit' just means accessible so of course this board hates every comedy.

>mfw my favorite 2016 comic book movies are BvS and Deadpool

dick

The story was fucking awful, but some of the jokes were funny.

>Who's that guy?
>I don't know. Better go talk to him - it might advance the plot.

>You guys better go. Don't wanna be late for your midnight showing of Blade 2.

I thought it was hilarious...

Your mum's pussy?

>to make ignorant geeks think they're consuming some complex work of art
>a sense of intellectual superiority

Really? Shit, i didn't know i was suposed to feel superior for liking deadpool and i never considered that it might be art.

Gotta assume this is a copypasta with deapool inserted

i loved it you fucking faggot, i bet you didn't even read the comics. Take your shit taste back to fucking plebbit, Deadpool is amazing you pussy

Because people have different taste and opinion from you?

I bet you're a nigger.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Because it's different form most other blockbusters. It's a rated R action comedy that doesn't take itself seriously, that's very rare today.

no

It was fine. Stop memeing.

t. retard

b-but it doesn't have above average writing

shut the hell up

Deadpool is a film genetically engineerd to appeal to imdbspawn Sup Forumsedditors with no sense of sophisication who laud meme dialog, which supports upvote groupthink mentality, and meme acting with a good movie pandering reddit tier meta capeshit "entertainment" sensibilities and a meme tv movie aesthetic. This is a flick at best and will rightfully ruin ryan reynolds career.

Wordy cunt, neck yourself.

topkek

watched it last night
you guys were a bit right as for that in the first half of the movie every single word that comes out of his mouth is literally a meme
the second is flawless though, less memes 10/10 action
fu i like it

gay lord

poop face

arse biscuit

I just watched it to get more r rated movies out.

wanker

It is, but ever since reddit decided it wasn't enough to just steal all their content for us and started to just stick around to shit up everything. People just think of Sup Forums and reddit as the same thing now. It's depressing and part of the reason why OC creation has been static for the past few years and just revolves around reinventing the wheel.

As for why Deadpool is popular, it's because it went in to do a job, and it did it well. It's job was to be entertaining, not to have some deeper meaning behind it or commentary. Just to be funny. The pretentious critics and fags here will say it's awful. they aren't the demographic. Fox's ad department was brilliant in how they marketed the movie because they did the exact opposite of what Sony did for ghostbusters where they used the existing fanbase to spread positive word of mouth while going out of their way to make sure they got hyped up. Like the whole 'controversy' of Deadpool being PG-13. Or the billboard that was an emoji anagram which would inevitably lead people to ask 'What's deadpool? To people who knew it.

faggot pasta

I don't remember any of the jokes except for when the villain sent him a poo

>mfw I had to sit through a cousin of mine telling me that Deadpool was the greatest movie ever made a few weeks ago

>faraci

Did you tell him that BVS is superior?

It's 'quirky'.

shit

i have yet to watch it. i fully expect to cringe and not like it.

I hope i'm wrong. waiting for a full HD torrent.

kys

I thought that it was pretty good

>to make ignorant geeks think they're consuming some complex work of art but in reality, it is nothing more than a shallow capeshit in disguise of something more

Sounds more like Batman v Superman

People that say "effing" can shampoo my crotch.

Sure

shitehawk

Prove it wrong.

Also, it shows that audiences don't want gender or blacked super heroes. They want white men because that's what sells.

Eat a dick, Rasheed.

No becuase BvS was actually directed by an auteur (like him or not, he is one) and co written by tow oscar winning screenwriters.

Put your dick away.

These were some of the cringiest jokes in the movie though. I can imagine being in the writers room while making These.

>guys guys... Guys listen seriously
>guys, let's have people dress a certain way
>then we'll have the le funny man make fun of how we wrote those characters to look like!
>le lol

because people are so starved for capeshit that isn't grimdark that they're willing to support one of the dumbest, unfunniest, least exciting, most predictable flicks ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=HDMJpsDNg28

It is to Reddit what the Ghostbusters reboot is to tumblr.

>auteur

More like autist lmao

Also Goyer and Terrio have no idea how to write a good comic book movie

EH, 9/11
its better than all the x-men, spiderman and ironcuck movies combined.

This is a modified BvS pasta right?

You cannot be fucking serious, right?
is this dumbass image really comparing Snyder's fanwankery to goddamn Plato and the holy fucking bible?
this has got to be some kind of contrarian "kino" troll shit.

>a tripfag is talking
I only hear silence :)

this is what shitposters on Sup Forums actually believe.

dude, literally no one who enjoys Deadpool thinks of it as some deep work of art comparable to Andrei Rublev. That'd be like comparing The Empire Strikes Back to Metropolis.

if you liked deadpool you are the cancer encouraging marvel quipshit

Most people you're talking here on Sup Forums, if they watched Deadpool and liked it, did so through torrenting. How are they encouraging the evil Marvel and its dangerous quips this way?

go meme somewhere else faggot.

I personally enjoyed BvS.
but the only reason it exists is to get some more pieces on the board. its too goddamn long, the cameos were tacky as fuck, Doomsday looked like shit, and the entire plot was a bogged down convoluted mess.

>le le la la
Doesn't matter whatever you're saying, tripshit

hehe, tripshit

spouting memes doesn't make you right, it just makes you look retarded.

By promoting it to others.

it was good as a one-time viewing.

but trying to watch it again on dvd is painful

I enjoyed it in theatres.

I was thinking about picking it up, but I can see this being a problem.

What meme, retard? It's not a meme to call you on being a tripfag

That's usually how comedy works, the author's make some fault with characters so other characters can make jokes about it.
How about you come back in a few years when your brain has finished developing so you can make a cohesive argument, okay buddy?