ITT

Artists we know visit Sup Forums

Death Grips. Lavren Mayberry.

Flying Lotus. Baths.

GG Allin's lesser known but equally talented brother Merle "meme machine" Allin

MERLE HERE. I CAN CONFIRM THIS MAN'S STATEMENT.

Car Seat Headrest

Lorde

Baths is a proud furry so of course he is here

literally fucking all of them

maybe their marketing/PR but i don't think drake is with us

Hi, Merle.

HEY. DID YOU KNOW THAT I HAVE AN UPCOMING MOVIE COMING OUT?

Are you really a meme machine?

NAW. DON'T POST OFTEN. I JUST LIKE THE MEMES Sup Forums HAS THE BEST MEMES

Too easy.

Dan Barret

Taylor Swift

I didn't realize until today post-hipsters have a serious hateboner for that guy.

Hi, Will.

they aren't post-hipsters. its self hating hipsters that see themselves in him.

Me! make sure you check out my bandcamp at www.bandcamp.com/GaySexWithHatsOn/

Maybe not Sup Forums, but /r9k/.

This slut

Flumey's been around once or twice.

I await his return, whereupon I will propose gaymarriage to him.

Marina tried to call the FBI and Police because someone kept posting about her, that was funny.

Source? Why would Marina call the FBI? That's like me calling Scotland Yard

i await his return, whereupon i will tell him that skin was a fucking abhorrent album and that he should stick to instrumental-only songs

Prove it you fucking faggot scum fuk

I know it's just too good to be true, right?

get aids and die you faggot

I've had my dick sucked by more than enough men to know I'm not gay, thank you very much.

FLUME is fucking triple j garbage. He's like Max Graef Lite and makes the most boring top 40 music. He won hottest 100 and the song sounds like and is played on the most commercial shit. This wouldn't be an issue if he and his clueless middle class white fan base didn't pretend he wasn't.

bit salty †bh

I feel ya man. I went through the whole 200 this year and checked em all out, Flume was top notch garbage. I did find some new artists I liked though. Tash Sultana is pretty cool

Tash sultana is another boring meme factory looper. Triple j appropriating first nation people to appear diverse and Oh so cool.

A few months ago she said something about how Sup Forums was a place full of psychopaths and murderers and how she is going to call the cops and FBI on the person that kept making hate threads about her, It's probably archived somewhere. She pretends to be american all the time, she's just a pathetic senile woman.

I'm laffin that you would suggest such a thing

What the fuck is a post-hipster?

deep

Same thing as a poptimist but post-hipster encompasses the whole lifestyle not just music.

Proof plz

samefag

i think a friend of a friend of a friends uncles snake handler saw a thread about her on here

me I do what?

>artist

Also he's Reddit incarnate.

Most certainly Pogo

Deakin about exactly a year ago.

Sauce for this

how are we this far in the thread and no one has mentioned him

because he doesn't browse anymore and people are too new to remember when he did?

he namefagged as "joshmin" and people started to shitpost under his name. good times

FJM is the white kanye, but the people that love to hate him are are trendy&stylish

The guys from viet cong

they're called Preoccupations now, some retarded feminist attacked them over the name so they had to change it

Probably grimes after she listened to Sup Forums sings oblivion

I have a vagueish memory of kitty being on her years ago and saying he wasnt into it

Man I miss 2013 Sup Forums

maybe her friends to

The music changed with the name too, viet cong was one of the best albums of 2015 and their new one is so meh its shocking

Hey, I played on vietcong.
Name fave track so I can maybe maybe maybe feel good.

Well Bowie shitposted on fan forums, and he enjoyed some Sup Forumscore (Death Grips, Swans, and Kendrick Lamar) so he might have used Sup Forums

happened to kyuss, but the reasons are probably better than some narcissistic cyber bullying

>already a year ago
fuk

So deeeeeeeepppp

Go to bed Joel

>People say to the mentally ill, ‘You know so many people think the world of you.’ But when they don’t like themselves they don’t notice anything. They don’t care about what people think of them. When you hate yourself, whatever people say it doesn’t make sense. ‘Why do they like me? Why do they care about me?’ Because you don’t care about yourself at all.

maybe there's actually something to this guy if Sup Forums nu-males hate him this much, maybe i'll give him a chance

Bump

lolwut? I've been here for 8 years and I dont remember that.

nu males hate him?

Really? He doesn't seem like a person to browse Sup Forums.

as if it weren't obvious

he got pissed on twitter about people making memes out of Zachariah Holte

also did an interview with Sup Forums radio

highly doubt it