What do you think about Trumps wall he's about to make?

What do you think about Trumps wall he's about to make?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-EzNuueEw
foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/28/netanyahu-backs-trumps-mexico-wall-touts-similar-one-on-egypt-border-as-great-idea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs
reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will be a massive sink of time and money that won't be close to done by the end of his term. The next president will scrap the plan, and we'll be left with a half-built monument to just how stupid the American populace really is.

Worst decision ever, won't work, will hurt us economy

since when did Sup Forums become a stronghold for liberal cucks?

I dont get the reasoning to why it wouldnt work for it's intended purpose. The Berlin wall worked, the great wall of China worked, why would this wall not work?

It's not a stronghold, there are just a lot of people here with a lot of opinions. Besides, you're the one who got fucking swindled by the promise of a free wall

Since we realized the alt righters are really just kiddy touching fat basement dwellers, who pee their pants when insulted.

Most illegals know that trying to jump over the sheet metal called "The border" is too much of a hassle. They use tunnels to get people/drugs in, case in point this wall better be like 150+ feet deep or else it will be a monument to mediocrity.

The Mongolians didn't have planes, and Berlin was under Military surveillance 24/7

so thinking reasonably makes you a liberal cuck?

try to defend the wall in any way possible Protip: you can't

Not American, so not bothered. It's a glorious shitfest.

True? Meh, at least we don't throw our toys out of the cot and riot when we lose things :)

It took 200 years to build the great wall of china.

It took a brutal regime and 24/7 surveillance to keep the Berlin wall working.

You lucky fuck. It really is a shit-show over here

I'm pretty sure the generic illegal immigrant doesnt have access to planes either.

populistic bullshit.

2000 km of unguarded 10 m high wall.

lol

you buy in every single fucking store a ladder with more than 10 metres

Quiet tubby

>the great wall of china worked

BWAHAHA what a fucking moron.

No, but that doesn't mean that they couldn't sneak on to one somehow. In any case, there are easier ways like by boat.
Overall it will probably keep a lot of Mexicans out of the US, but the real problem is that the wall will be much more of an economic burden on this country than any mexicans ever were

>the great wall of China worked

Until the movie comes out we really don't know if it worked.

>
You mean the mexican economy right?

Adding to this guy's post, the Molgols got in anyways thanks to a rebel general, and the some east germans succeded in passing their wall from time to time. Walls are mostly useless when it comes to keeping people out of a country,

You make some great points to why it didnt you fucking ape.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fj-EzNuueEw

Wall never happens...it's just true, mark my words.

Your right, it will be done by the end of the second term, not the first.

>They only got past the wall thanks to corruption
>From time to time some managed to pass

I dont see where you prove the point that a wall isnt efficient.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/28/netanyahu-backs-trumps-mexico-wall-touts-similar-one-on-egypt-border-as-great-idea.html

>You make some great points to why it didn't you fucking ape

LMFAO I shouldn't have to. It's common knowledge that the Mongolians still went AROUND the wall and fucked China. The fact that you don't know that incredibly common fact means your as equally uneducated as you are pathetically ignorant. KYS

sounds like they should have made a longer wall

He's not going to have a second term after he redefines his office as Supreme Ruler of Earth

Let's give this a shot. Wall will cost 15-25 billion, once, and will save hundreds of billions every year. Sounds good to me.

Basically all the money that will be inverted to just to build a wall that wont even do its intended job. If Trump really wanted to exhert his xenophobia properly he should just tune up security and start making underground checks to keep an eye out for tunnels.

The mongolians only got around because of land around the chings.

Israel disagree with you.

"Haha walls worked for the spartans so it will work now, it's not like anyone can fly over, go around or tunnel beneath it. We will have security on all areas of the wall, it is a sound economically viable idea." - Trumpets

Just a friendly reminder that everyone who replied to this thread (including myself) should violently kill themselves. Thank you

Jesus

The idea is ok, and it will work for the most part. Of course some people will start to bury tunnels, but these will be in the vast minority compared to the amounts of people who come into murrica each day. A problem is the costs, but since us taxpayers don't even understand that beeing x-octillion dorrars in debt to their favourite chinese government is bad they won't consider this. Mexico sure as hell won't pay for it anyways.

Waste of time and money that is correcting a problem that has been declining for several years already. Also targets a large population of people that prop up a lot of industries in America and i'll laugh when those jobs just go away instead of some dullard American picking fruit or whatever they think the dream jobs are that arent actually coming.

Does this include yourself?

You could finish off your road projects instead, or create a whole new inter-state network.

But a wall will be hilarious.

what movie???

You realise that the great wall as it stands today was a product of the Ming dynasty right? In your retarded terms, there barely was a wall when the mongolians invaded.

most illegal immigrants came in on a visa & overstayed. Wall will cost money, stop few illegals.

Mexico won't pay.

how could it possible save billions every year? do you hear yourself? Over 80% of the illegals in the country come in legally and stay when their visa experies. Not to mention all the ones that sneak here on planes. Your dumb ass is still going to be paying for the damn illegals plus a large sum every year just to maintain the wall. The US will not see any major savings from this.

Most people use planes. Nobody crosses at the border expect for convenience (there's towns literally sitting on the border... oh you need to buy that land too).

You just know it's gonna be FUCKIN RAD!!!

Indeed.

It's retarded. Illegal immigration across the Mexico border is at a forty-year low. There already is a fence and border patrols. Y'know how they get in? Right through the fucking checkpoints like everybody else. It's a waste of money, it's a surprisingly big dent in our carbon footprint, it's not even really gonna create that many jobs, and it's not going to do anything at all to improve the economy. Jobs aren't going away because Mexicans are "stealing" them, they're going away because new technologies are obviating them.

In short, the border wall is a perfect representation of this country. It is wrong in every possible way.

Fucking racist Chinese casting a white cis male instead of an asian.

It's well worth the money. We need a new statue (or wall) of liberty. A symbol that we will not be treaded on. Thanks President Trump. These liberal fags need their reEducation

Great wall was 25ft tall and over 20ft thick. How was that hardly a wall? That dwarfs your little manchild's wall you conservacuck.

Won't hurt the economy in the least. Our Dow Jones Index is through the roof, son

its just a stupid rant he isnt that stupid as to build something so retarded

... or give that part to mexico and get some other empty part in exchange - all assuming they cooperate.
>Most people use planes.
Can't mexicans just get a tourist visa, drive in by car and let the visa expire? I'd assume that would be a less expensive and therefore more common method.

Hah, it's funny because he's never going to make a wall.
I'm amazed it how many dumb motherfuckers never considered the actually cost of building a wall wide enough to block mexico from NA.

Read that post again bud, then try to respond.

smug with a sense of irony that Mexico will just tax American imports and recoup its losses and the American consumer will wind up paying for it.

>wall of liberty
kek

exactly this. The wall will not affect how nearly 100% of illegals in this country get here. Because of Trump we will still be paying for those fucking illegals and now the wall on top of all of it.

absolutely sick to the bone
it's on my watch list now thnks brah

The bill was created in 2006, passed through the senate, while Clinton, and Obama were in the Senate they both voted approval status for the bill.

The wall wasn't really Trumps idea to begin with. He's just going to be the one to actually start taking the initiative to start building it.

without sanctuary cities, illegals will have no place to hide!

Only Trump voters are this stupid to believe he would build a wall and make Mexico pays for it.

Times change.. Winter is coming.

ICE rounds up illegal immigrants, sends them back to Mexico via train. Trump then removes the trade deficit from Mexico & USA trade, and pays for wall.

Trump is going to give ICE amazing power and resources to track illegals down.

I can't wait for the liberal and public backlash to this embarrassment that spawns a stormlord FDR reborn that is so liberal he stacks the supreme court with guys that pay guys to fuck their wives. The reckoning will come.

Han and Qin dynasty's had walls too if thats what your referring to. And they were around since 200AD. They bothed spanned over 1000mi and guess what, they didn't work either. You can try to tear the great wall apart but no wall has EVER worked.

Since fake news agencies like Buzzfeed started reporting threads found on Sup Forums. The liberal cucks had to come here and try to Blue Pill us.

Fuck the wall. I'm still cumming buckets about what he just did with the refugee bullshit.

The guy is not fucking around at all!

Listen to this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=UOOBlcOIcLs

>populist :^)
get those commie buzzword outa here

For those who voted for him on this issue, they will be happy. For those who didn't but understood he said over and over that he would build it, they will be surprised that he will keep his promise.

For those who didnt vote for him, and are trying to make this silly thing into some sort of controversy, they will whine, protest, and continue to show everyone why he was elected.

But really, who cares anyway? If this is worrisome to you, perhaps you need to reexamine your life priorities. Maybe take a shower, go look for a job, grow up, and live for yourself. Thank your mom for letting you live in the basement for so long after graduating with your gender studies degree.

Illegal immigrants sneaking onto planes... You mean like hiding in the wheel wells like in that one movie? lol nah

I'm more concerned with boats but not reall because they are easier to track... but most of all tunnels would be a problem. Need something to seal them in the tunnels rapidly once they enter.

Would be big enough for a billboard-sized pic of his nude wife?

Average slavic hooker/10

The Bush Family Wehrmacht has already erected a double wall. Drumkopf 's ranting is just a distraction so no one notices the huge kick-back he'll be making from his Israeli buddies.

Best idea in along time.

The US economy has had ups and downs. Typically during downs it goes to war... I can't remember who worked it out but they showed it doesn't matter what an economy does as long as the people work. All the tanks planes guns make them and throw them in the ocean as long as the population is productive the population is happy and country prospers. It was worked out in the early 19th century by some dude.

Same deal with the wall... if the US pulls out of Syria and doesn't stir the pot trump may be the first president to get the economy going without the need to false flag or go to war... doesn't matter what they build just so long as they build it.

Remember Wars a big big business... trillions. A lot of people stand to lose a lot of money if trump doesn't go to war with someone.

Only time will tell... why do you think so many 'people' hate trump....
it's not because he's a bigot and a racist - it's because he's a business man. And being in the business of weapons which you use to kill your customers is not a business model for success. He wants to see everyone working - he wants everyone to have jobs and he wants everyone to have security - but if everyone has those things no ones buying weapons and no ones living in fear and no ones struggling to buy food then automatically no ones buying weapons... he's trying to move the US into a more peaceful existence through less expansion and more internal homogeneous development like china and Japan.

And it'll work as long as after his 8 years whoever gets in carries on his legacy.

Trust me when I say - there's a lot of money that peoeple are going to lose and the anti-trump movement isn't what you think it is. Most of them are sheep and you need to watch out because progress into a peaceful system wil ruffle feathers and a bullet from a 'rogue crazy guy' is much cheaper than trying to bribe someone or setting up another false flag. Don't believe me... mark my words someone who's 'crazy' will take a shot at him.

>threads found on Sup Forums
Alt-fact.

Try following the rest of the media about that.

This explains a bit of the kick-back (shown here as Higa).

reforma.com/libre/players/mmplayer.aspx?idm=39380&idg=57116&mw=640&mh=360&iw=960&ih=640&ap=1#ooid=9nbWZpMTE6zz51rymiZKBCdmfJBjVn9B

I cant believe i just had to give up my life to point out to some fuck how retarded America is. GOD DAMNIT, WHERES MY SUICIDE PILLS

not happening. just some campaign bullshit, like a typical politician.

I say American civil war. Its on the horizon. Then kids can play a real life video game. Give them mental problems. PTSD and the like. Watch you all collapse. Then refer back to your founding fathers and screechy TV recordings for nuclear disasters.

>I love you America, but you're stupid. Just like the rest of us.. cept you got your dick caught in a door and turned into an internet meme

>Ps: No one cares.

Good idea, if it's done right

I've heard a lot of shit from idiots who are objecting to it while they already have their own six foot high wall between them and the next door neighbour they've known for the last 20 years.

Go figure

Do you even know how many miles does that wall will have to cover? Do you know the potential cost of making it? Heck, do you even know most illegals come by plane, with tourist visas?

>keepin it real makes you a cuck
Stay stupid, 4chins

No more free shit?

>Trump then removes the trade deficit from Mexico & USA trade
How does he do that?

Things often heard:

My garden fence blew down in the wind, I better get it fixed before the neighbours complain

A garden fence has to be 6 foot for privacy and security

Things ever heard:

My garden fence blew down in the wind, fuck it imma rip it all out cos I love my neighbors and I don't care if they come into my garden

Sure your kids can use he pool

What do you care? Mexico's paying for the wall anyw--wait...

How did Hillary not go to jail?

fine if he gets mexico to do it

waste of time generally

More like no more cheap avocados, trucks and TV's for you Cleetus

kek

Well china managed it around 220BC, I understand if the Amerifats are just too lazy but it's not impossible or out of your budget at all

The Romans did it in 122AD too BTW and the Russians in the 60's

Also, I think Mr T just dealt with the by plane and sea issues

Anything else worrying you? should I get you your blanky?

I can't wait til the US tries to deport immigrants and Mexico says we don't want them

Whereby Mr T says OK, NO MORE TRADE