Is faggotry natural Sup Forums?

Is faggotry natural Sup Forums?

I dunno, do you feel natural?

kek

There was a scientific report on homosexual necrophilia observed in a duck.

>Some report
Bullshit half assed research

"Natural" is more of a poetic concept than a scientific one. So,I guess.

Sure, for the sake of argument let's say it's natural. So fucking what? What does that gain you? Jeffrey Dahmer's tendencies were almost certainly natural, too. That doesn't make them moral.
If morality was simply "what human beings, in fact, do" then there wouldn't be any need for it; you'd merely be describing human behavior. The fact that what is *right* is not a unity set with what is *natural* is the elephant in the room for a lot of philosophical systems.

It's going to be ok.

It has been observed multiple times in ops.

What's the problem with a guy taking it up the ass? As long as he isn't an annoying abnoxious flamboyant bitch, I don't care.

Last time I check anal didn't get you pregnant

In a fuck to relieve sense yes, in a monogamous relationship sense, fuck no.

>What does it natter to you
you can be fined and fired in new york for not using a persons preferred pronouns. You can lose your job for not playing "lets pretend" with you mincing faggots, and it's only going to get worse.

>Bullshit half assed research
No it wasn't.
Sociology is bullshit half assed research.

Writing down your observations of a male duck fucking the corpse of another male duck is actual science.

I would be fired too for showing disrespect to a customer.

>The fact that what is *right* is not a unity set with what is *natural*
You'd be surprised by the overlap.

Kek,nice one

But what has that to do with the nature of fucking the same sex?

Naw.

With the exception of Atheism, yes, that picture i spot on.

Atheism is a great thing, but the fedora tipping, trenchcoat wearing beta Atheist that attempt to argue with every religious person with their pseudo intellectual statements is cringe, and gives Atheism a bad appearance.

as natural as any mental illness

Tagged the wrong comment bro

then how do you explain OP's natural tendency to suck cocks? Chack m9 user

So now your implying necrophillia is also natural since a duck did it

There's a difference between sticking your dick in something because it's available and forming a relationship with said something. Soldiers and sailors throughout history have fucked each other yet when given the option choose the other sex in the vast majority.

Butthurt faggot

where is atheism in that picture? The A stands for anarchy.

>video of seal shagging a penguin
>video of cannibalistic animals
>video of animals killing their young
>video of animals fucking corpses
I'm pretty sure natural means "happens in nature"

>There's a difference between sticking your dick in something because it's available and forming a relationship with said something.
Does that difference really matter?
Animals do a lot of weird shit that we barely understand, and humans are probably even weirder.
Being turned on by tile patterns come to mind.
Or suddenly deciding to join ISIS.

Are you really that stupid, Mr. Obvious? Hope you're trolling.

My point was animals don't form monogamous gay relationships but they do have gay sex when nothing else is available, so what sort of faggotry are we talking?

it doesn't hurt if I prepare. All women complaining about "hurr urr I can't take it up the ass it hurts" are a bunch of pussies it's no big deal.

>what sort of faggotry are we talking?
Well OP didn't specify which.
So faggotry in its most abstract form would be natural.

lol conpiratard moron

Op here, What I meant was homosexuality in humans

So what if it's natural or not why go out of your way to stop people from doing what they want when its not affecting anyone else

I smell shekels

When I get sued for calling a man "sir" or when my daughter has to look at "women's" dangling dicks in the changing room at the pool, it is hurting me

1 Thessalonians 5:3

I can understand the first part but not the last.

My 10 year old daughter*

Name calling isn't helpful on either side. We all have fears about what is dangerous to society. Have an honest discussion not a hate fest.

They are also more likely to spread diseases

Ignorant nonsense.