Ivanka Thread

Ivanka Thread

I really don't know what to think of her.
She's hot on paper obviously: blonde, thin, great skin, nice eyes, awesome rocking tits.
But her face is just so...round. And weird.

It also bugs me that she comes from the same stock as these two.
I mean, look at them. Seriously two of the weakest, most coddled, timid-looking men I've ever seen.
Like if either of them took a solid shot to the chin, they would just crumple and die on the spot.

I would definitely fuck Ivanka, but if I ever got her pregnant I'd be terrified the kids would come out looking like those two hemophiliac, aristocratic vampire faggots.

melania is way fucking hotter

Bump

my man! nothing like a convincing trap!

You realize she has nudes, right?

She's a fucking horse face!!!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't fuck her with your cock!

The only difference between Ivanka and the chinless wonder brothers is about $100,000 in plastic surgery.

I'd fuck her but she definitely isn't topping any lists but if she's anything like her weakling brothers she can suck one hell of a cock

Considering my cock is autonomous and doesnt fucking belong to you, no you definitely wouldn't.

No one should ever have to defend the sovereignty of their cock

Never stick stick you dick in crazy bitches.

You're missing the point you ignorant inbred retard!

>weakling brothers
If I was trump I would have fed them to the dogs as infants. I can imagine raising that kind of pathetic excuse for a man twice.

>those two hemophiliac
KEK

Her boobs are actually fake.....see her old stuff magazine photo shoot.

Also, she converted to Judaism.....just for a guy!!

He didn't raise them they were tossed to nanny's instead of dogs and coddled into the weak vaginal juice jello you currently see

She's a worthless fascist piece of shit like her father. Cunt.

>weird looking face
>no ass
>skinny fat
shit taste tbh

her tits are overrated too

wat

Fuck you

Shutup libtard

I prefer Tiffany who looks like much more fun...

except no because she has a weak chin and an overbite

no seriously, english please

Implying IGAF.

Look at that fucking pussy mound

Tiffany seems like she has nudes somewhere. Ivanka is way too smart for that.

Ivanka has spent a lot on surgery and beauty products. We're talking Hollywood levels of green for that, and it's bound to get some results... but can't mask everything, as you observed.

And, yeah, Trump and his sons are walking counterexamples to the inherent superiority of Aryan genetics.
>t. someone with Aryan genetics much better than Trump

Hey if you wanna fuck ugly, mouse-faced pussy go ahead.

kek

>Also, she converted to Judaism.....just for a guy!!
A very rich guy, with a very rich dad of his own (who Chis Christie put in jail...).

>He didn't raise them they were tossed to nanny's
What kind of man doesn't teach his sons to be men?

Her daddy probably tried to stiff the plastic surgeon.

A man who was most likely raised by nannies himself.

Well Donald is a cuck, so it is likely that he isn't her biological father.

she knows wut daddies semen tastes like

kekmonsteret

None of these kids resemble Donald in any way. Cuck-In-Chief.

that file name...
10/10

Liberal limp-dicked faggot. Here have some retard homo

Obvious samefag. Nothing clever about it.

Your worm fell off the hook

I want everyone seeing this thread to consider why pasta like this gets recycled daily. Someone or a group of someones is trying to get you to think a certain way about certain things.

Are you susceptible or are you actually living?

OP here,
I've literally posted this thread one other time, you tin foil hat wearing autist.

Whole point of Sup Forums. How about some more witty insights, Homer

>pasta like this

Call it what you like, but the facts are there. People use people to get what they want. It's easier to control those that have been divided. Get the masses obsessed with this when that is what matters and this will seem like the real issue.

Why are you concerned about this womans looks when the rest of the world keeps turning slowly toward a shittier version of itself? Because the conditioning works and it's easier to watch tits than it is to make a positive change. Good luck getting your shit together.

It is clearly the whole point of Sup Forums. Any social melting pot WILL eventually go down that path. It's just a given. There will always be people that grasp this and those that don't Trying to make aware the less lucky is not a fault.