I just relapsed on heroin Sup Forumsros

I just relapsed on heroin Sup Forumsros

Ask an ex-junkie who just relapsed anything

Also general drug thread

bump

>relapsed
>ex-junkie

pick one

how much conscious evidence do you have that your mother didn't want you born?

What other drugs do you like?

I should rephrase to "junkie who doesn't currently have a habit"

She just gave me money for groceries

Timestamp?

Why are you such a weak minded piece of shit?

cool. You're full of shit though. There is no way you're on H after a while and still willing/able to type coherent sentences. Gtfo

Do you have a spiritual goal or are you even a neet towards your own soul?

marijuana is the best
kratom is cool for what it is
LSD is incredibly fun
mushrooms and DMT can be scary but you can learn the most from them
cocaine/crack if I'm drunk or have benzos

>junkie who doesn't currently have a habit
it's that first shot that kills dickhead

why are you so weak?

I was feeling depressed and I get drug tested next week so I can't smoke weed

enlighten me

I'm very cautious so I've never od'd

My dad has been in and out of prison for the last 10 years.
7 times.
1 year at the longest.
Always around the holidays too.
He gets out on Feb 2nd this yr.
What do I say to him Sup Forums?
What song do I make his ringtone?
>plz reply

We have similar taste, OP. You into research chems at all?

I assume because I have a lot of personal problems that piled up in 2016

"Happy Groundhog Day!"

The chorus of 'just the two of us'

Soon to have a family member arrested for writing cold checks. Let it go when she said she'd go to rehab, been a year ago now. She relapsed about a month ago so Im going to use that to have her arrested and put in mandatory treatment, or jail. Which ever she chooses. Good luck op bumpy road ahead of you, hope you find your place someday best wishes.

Are xan addicts the worst?

>I'm very cautious so I've never od'd
Wasn't referring to od. It's the first shot that leads to the the second, that leads to the habit. I'd rather be dead than have an active habit.
1st shot kills friend.

Ex addict here, heroin mostly but I've shot up roxy, oxy, cold extracted hydro, coke. Lost all my connects to get any and iffy asking people about black, otherwise I'd probably relapsed by now, been clean off methadone for almost a year (feb 2nd) and been off heroin since sept 2015.

I suggest the treatment because she will have a better chance of changing herself than in prison. I went thru a year of hell trying to quit suboxone and have been off it for 2 months now so I will not be using after tomorrow morning

The only drugs you can die from the w/d are benzos and alcohol so I guess yeah they are the worst. Also they can get prescriptions

Good for you man. I've done all the things you said except methadone because that w/d scares the fuck out of me

Oh okay, I understand now. This is true but I have a drug test in 5 days so i can't use after this

Main reason why I stopped. I overdosed, almost died, or maybe I was dead but my friends kept trying to get me to wake up, finally just did (probably helped that I did a bunch of coke before someone said hey anyone want H? It was my first time doing h in a few months , did too much I guess, woke up covered in sweat and felt dead for the next day and a half. And I got an abscess before too that was pretty big but no fucking clue how it just went away but it did, my dealer got an abscess on his wrist and it fucked up his nerves and shit, he has to wear a brace on it forever

So you're a traitor and a grass? Glad not to know you.

GOOD GOY

Dude, the coke honestly may have saved your life in that situation and it's great that your friends were there. That could have turned out way worse

TOP KEK

I meant more like are the addicts the worst type of person. Asking cuz my friend was one but now is off them. He really sucked back then but now he still kind of sucks. At least when he's not just with me. Like bragging about reckless shit he did on bars for approval, shit like that. Fucking hate it

White heroin HCl is what they have in my part of the US

> I should rephrase to "junkie
> who doesn't currently have a
> habit"

Kek, okay you fucking waste of life.

Yeah methadone wasn't bad, I started off on around 190mg daily and got my dose down to around 12mg a day (18 with its half life ) and I said fuck it and didn't want to keep paying money to go there anymore, the dr told me that was a bad choice and my wd's would be bad (not severe just really shitty) but it wasn't that bad, felt like it was the end of withdrawal symptoms, sick/flu, no sleep, etc but it sure was a hell of a lot better when I had to go cold turkey, sweat through a $1,000 bed in less then a week.
I don't miss shitting out a pumpkin once a week.

You're a sushi

Well heroin shuts down your frontal lobe which is the decision making part of your brain so lots of opiate addicts have inflated ego's and are super annoying. Your friend probably already sucks and the xan's are exasperating his suckiness

yo. do you have kik ?

cbf talking on here but have some questions

doombu

190 is incredibly high to start on. It is very impressive that you successfully weened down then jumped ship. How much junk were you shooting to get 190 mg's?

Nah I don't. Ask questions here, perhaps I can answer them

family member passed away a week ago.

havent really dealt with it.

terrified of going back (to anything; opis, amps etc)

ive already been drunk for about a week... just numb...

should i ?

shooting up a gram or so a day, from 4am once I got to work, during work I could go to bathroom and cook and shoot and get home do the same a few times. Would have done more but I had a good job but still $80 a day or so got expensive real quick. I'm honestly surprised nobody noticed me on it or my pupils. And I was a junkie still, so I lied and said it wasn't helping my first week when they were testing out my system and shit.

Hell no you definitely should not. Maybe I should make a kik to help you out. I've been thru those situations too and you need to talk about it with someone, maybe a professional. Do you go to school or have health insurance?

You're going to need to stop the binge drinking too. You're only masking the problem and if you relapse you will then have 2 problems

When you reach that level of tolerance you become so used to the drug that you wont even look high to someone with no opiate experience. It's incredible how long you can get away with this shit

Over a thousand in cold checks, ruined my standing with the bank and my credit. Nearly lost my home trying to repay, most of the money was for that month's bills. I gave her a great opportunity to better herself, I think every chance was given.

Are you the guy who needed $500 for a tombstone in that bread yesterday?

Regardless, you're still a snitch bro. It's impossible to force someone to change but prison isn't the answer. Get her in treatment if you can

Hell with it: gonna take a chance. I've got an assload of medical issues and none of my pain meds. It's my goddamned birthday, to boot. Any Sup Forumsros close to 757/804 and can help?

Fair enough. I'd still find it hard to grass though. But I accept that under those circumstances I probably would, eventually.

Kek

If you're not a spic ask Trump. He lives pretty close to you now

Just ate a bunch of kratom. Feelin pretty good

Which kind of Kratom did you take?

Green malay. Love how perfectly balanced it is but I kinda wish I had some Bali.

I've been taking this Meung Da/Bali mixture and it is incredible for work. Great sense of well being, energy, motivation to do monotonous tasks, anti-anxiety, anti-depression, pain reliever and even a slight feeling of euphoria

>I have never taken drugs nor am I the least bit knowledgeable about their effects

FTFY*

Why don't you just smoke some weed instead

>it's that first shot that kills dickhead
which perfectly explains why all of the people who have ever gone to the hospital and been on morphine drips are also all addicts...

...oh wait

get your head out of your ass and try to see something without your ideologies getting in the way, faggot.

Hmm, I haven't tried that kind but it sounds like something I could use and would enjoy

I literally shot up again 10 minutes ago and I believe I am doing pretty well with my typing

OP will be drug tested soon (1 week)

Unfortunately I am getting drug tested in 5 days so I can't. I 100% would be rolling spliffs all night instead if it wasn't for this fucking urinalysis

It's such a dumb irony of our current legal system

I can't get over the irony that the best way to get high before a urine analysis test is to shoot heroine or snort cocaine.

God forbid someone smoke weed, lol

Well said user

xD?

Anyone else think cocaine is super overrated?

Yes.

It really is unbelievable

Yes, for sure. can't even comprehend all the cocaine/crack addicts I've known throughout my life. You get high for a very short duration for a very high price. Then want to commit suicide for a couple hours when it's all gone. At least with heroin I will be super high for 48 hours and only spent $25

Are you still here user? I'm trying to think of some things that you can do to get thru your situation without you killing yourself

Maybe I've never had good enough coke, but I've been way more fucked up on prescription stimulants. The fact that you have to keep on doing it sucks as well. Makes sense that it's a rich person drug

Why didn't you drink a beer, instead of relapsing?

In my experience, really good coke is worth it and for some reason you don't have a bad crash. I've only encountered coke of this quality maybe 1% of all my experiences so it's not worth it for me

>been on morphine drips are also all addicts...
The 1st one kills refers to the phenomenon of relapse in drug addicts -
Op started the thread by calling himself an ex-junkie - not a functional user.

I've been drinking way too much and my liver needs a serious break from alcohol. Also I was depressed already so adding a depressant to the mix wouldn't go so well for my emotional state. It sounds ridiculous but heroin was a better option for this particular day

It's not ridiculous

I understand what you are both saying but this argument is all semantics. I'd say I've been a functional user for the past two months because I only use every 2-3 weeks and get the motivation to take care of all of my responsibilities. Anyone who's been addicted to a drug can be considered a "junkie"

Yeah the fact that it's so hit or miss makes it not worth it. But you're right, I've had pretty good coke one time and it was amazing, even with just two friends. We had an amazing and passionate conversation about animal consciousness lol. But not like we were doing just coke. We were drinking and smoking weed.

pic related?
if related
are you a girl?

Haha, that sounds great. I've only had the pleasure of doing such high quality when my one drug dealer friend would buy $1,000+ from a high up dealer who lived next to a port so it's rare to get something not cut too much yet. I'm sure we had similar conversations as you and your friends kek

Nah not related, found on google. I'm not a grill. I'd probably have A cups if I was anyway