I lost my job today Sup Forumsros

I lost my job today Sup Forumsros

It was my first job that I worked more than 3 days a week for more than 4 hours a day

I was promoted twice in 3 weeks, fired after 2 months.

12 hour days, mandatory overtime, and I was guaranteed to be working at least 4 days a week.

Since there was no quality control department, and I was the last person to see the product that we made before it left, I alone was to blame if anything went wrong.

But, I was less than 5 minutes late twice, and called off twice (once for having the flu and the other for having a court hearing), and this was the reason that I was fired, apparently.

Did I get fucked or did I fuck myself?
This place left me with huge mixed messages.

Also general shitty job thread

>late twice in the first 2 months

>questions why he was fired

tf is wrong with you? You work at least a year before you call off or late for anything.

fucking retard

if you got fired after being late twice, it's because you sucked at your job and you are too dense to realize it. they WANTED an excuse to fire you

>cant be late for first year

Depends on company or boss really.

They had a policy called occurrences;
come in 2 hours late or call off for any reason, 1 occurrence. Less than 2 hours, 1/2 of an occurrence.

You get 2.

I was told the court occurrence would be excused and the boss told me not to come in if I was sick.

And even if they were looking to fuck me, they would have put me back in my first position.

Super labor intensive and I never messed anything up once.

>Promoted twice in three weeks

Unless a pay raise came with those promotions, they mean nothing.

>Late twice and away twice, one of which was for a court hearing

That's entirely fucking justified, you clown. Especially if one of those absences was for a fucking court hearing.

Out of both promotions, I got a dollar an hour extra.

Seriously the job was like running a relay race with math and quality controlled all built in, I still don't know if it was worth it.

We're you working at Quad?

What was the job title/position?

I had to work at my current job a year before I got a pay raise of a dollar.

So, either someone felt bad for you and wanted to give you extra money before you got fired, someone above you was retarded and mistakenly gave you extra money they weren't authorized to give you, OR the job was dealing in some major crazy illegal shit and you got shoved off after moving thrown at you so you wouldn't become a liability.

Either way, those lates and absences would absolutely be grounds for termination.

I operated a machine that packaged products in gross quantities that were then shipped to the customer.

Did you, at any stage, use aforementioned machinery for circumcision purposes?

Your job fucking sucked and you are in a better place. Go out and get drunk, then file for unemployment. Find a job that doesn't include mandatory overtime, find a nice girl or guy and enjoy life. A shitty job will kill your soul. Now this one can't.

The promotions I received were well justified.

Policy is ultra-strict there though; I have never seen anyone fly under the radar for a late.

Everybody was after my neck though. They felt the same way about working much harder to attain my position.

Imo see if you can get the reason they fired you

Then when moving onto your next job you can explain your perspective of this compared to theirs and seem rational - even if you were getting fucked over

I don't think you understand how ridiculous it is to receive two promotions in three weeks. It doesn't happen, period.

So there was shady stuff going on at your job and some bleeding heart wanted to spare you the fallout.

Saying "someone was after me" is beyond stupid unless you have a specific person in mind that actually harassed you, which I seriously fucking doubt if you were only there for two months.

This whole story is ridiculous and probably a huge waste of my time to reply to because it's clearly bait.

Technically since the place is anti-union as Reagan, I was an at-will employee. I could leave at any time, they could fire me at any time.

The only contract I held with them was the company's policies, including the 2 occurrences thing.

If it helps you understand, the promotions were pitifully close to being side steps.

Extra help to laborer to a type of machine operator.

No

This is why you were fired you antisemitic nazi sympathizer.

Also, get fucked you bum, get a fucking job.
Fucking Neet

What product were you making?

I'm not the baby that abused you. Im a good boy

Was there any sexual tension in your workplace?

Were you part of a politically motivated minority activist group with a history of racial vilification?

Obivously you fucked yourself but I feel for you man, bosses can be bitches sometimes. Just got fired from my job due to calling in sick three times the last week, even though I have the flue.

Do you feel that white privilege has caused your dismissal?

>flu
Probably just a cold. If you can't go to work with a cold, then you are the bitch.

Is it a possibility that being the poster child of the company that you inspired jealousy amongst your colleagues?

Perhaps you outgrew the position?

Is the company known for having a high staff turnover?

Maybe an undocumented immigrant replaced you for less income

Did your autism effect your performance?