See this girl out riding her bike

>see this girl out riding her bike
>pull over to kidnap her
>see her shirt

Wat do?

Say "damn your mom must be ugly as hell if a guy that good-looking couldn't make a cute daughter" and then drive.

Not even worth kidnapping. Doesn't even have that innate "cuteness" that most young girls have.

She looks like a tiny chav.

wtf is this

a human hand.

this

>Not Liam Neeson
>Commence kidnaping

Lmao trapped

Seriously I feel bad for the girl it looks like she doesn't even want to wear that douche shirt

Be mexifag

Fuck rich white girl with brothers that 'Lift bro?'
And dad that wear suits to work everyday

They all hate me, the entire family hates my guts, pretty chill girl, tells me she loves me
family freaks shit after months of us dating.
stay together eventually get residency then citizenship make a name for myself, "lift bro?' sons are disappointments in life, dad looses position at job and takes a pay cut, they cant afford to live the same lifestyle and have to live with me and my grill...

i didn't let shit like that intimidate me yo. Also
What do i do Sup Forums? i really like this girl but the mom and dad 'need' to live with us.

Do i just straight up tell he hell no or do i become a cuck and let it happen since i really like this girl.

Also the house is mine, i make every payment and everything is in my name since i pretty much own everything.

Her dad can suck camel cock if the boy is a minor too.

rape her in self defense

Shit my fucking britches and beg for mercy

forced?

Did the kid get his shit kicked in?

How small does a person's penis need to be to do something like this? I have a couple of "friends" on Facebook who have daughters and post shit kinda like this and it's cringy as fuck.

muscles cant stop bullets

>>Jump out, snatch her shirt off her
>>Put her shirt on, get back in car
>>Drive around the block
>>Dramatically screech to a halt
>>Jump out, FLEX
>>This is MY Dad
>>Bitch
>>skate the fuckout

>Wat do?
Think to myself, as i bundle her in the trunk with the blowtorch and bolt cutters, that shirt is going to look really tragic in the crimescene photos of her busted and bloated corpse.