What are you looking forward to in 2017?

What are you looking forward to in 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s&t=5s
yahoo.com/news/aclu-wins-legal-challenge-against-immigration-ban-hope-trump-enjoys-losing-024846291.html
nytimes.com/elections/results/president
downtrend.com/robertgehl/republicans-most-generous-people-in-the-world-democrats-not-so-much
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im looking forward to you left wing degenerates not spending the next 4 years destroying the country

Another inside job?

some new anime!

having a chance to actually do what i wanna do in life fam

(pic unrelated)

u fucken weab

Yes I am !

Just ordered a new pair of ski boots, so thats nice.

Considering going up north (michigan) or down to snowshoe west virginia in two weekends for a 3 day short trip.

working. etc.

My death. I have stage four terminal prostate cancer.
>Inb4 Ass Cancer

Nah, Trump is just going to fly a plane because someone told him he couldn't, or he he didn't have the proper credentials, or any experience, or small hands.

Exactly like 2016.
In other words, good pictures, webms, what have you.

Gonna learn how to make stuff with wood because I got addicted to a couple woodworking youtube channels and got the idea in my head that it's something I want to do. I have been accumulating the necessary tools as they go on sale.

The Wall

This being a meme
youtube.com/watch?v=IX4X2I4HQ7s&t=5s

as far as the trumper goes I'm more looking forward to him giving China a much needed and long overdue bullying.

Because trade wars are super fun and great for consumers!

no happening in 2017

fuck China.

Are you a degenerate Ohioan? Degenerate Michigander here

The American household doesn't -need- to have five television sets, three gaming consoles (peasants), two or more stereo systems, a projector for the home theatre... you get the idea.

End of the so-called "Shared Responsibility" Fee.

>I know what you should and shouldn't own.

After Trump kills net neutrality, Sup Forums will be the first major site to go under, because there isn't enough revenue to cover server costs PLUS new ISP fees that deregulation will allow.

The sweet release of death.
The impeachment of D.J. trump.

Nothing. I never expect sth from anything. I live happier since I realized it is better that way

Getting hired on full time at my assembly job.

Got that done this week.

I want to stop drinking

Hopefully by next month

Lose some weight

Lost 20 pounds since October

That's corporate shill speak, son.

The fucking ISPs only want to make money. They will favor sites that pay.

that means high traffic, low revenue sites like Sup Forums will suffer financially.

I'm not going to say its censorship, but it will literally be pay-to-play, which discourages innovation.

martys go to heaven just saying, you too can fly a plane I believe in you.

wall memes will be great. but too bad about cocaine.

l
i look forward to hearing Trump say Chiyna again and again.

also Calexit or anything along those lines would be nice to see.

realistically this will have the most impact on my quality of life

weapons grade retarded

How about boipucci cancer?
On a tangentially related note, I had a digital anal exam today. Fascinating procedure. Maybe I'll have more in 2017.

How did you get that pic of my ex-gf

Title II's new NetNeutrality rules set out to reclassify the internet a "common carrier", which allows government over site the same way it over saw the phone line business. ISPs must act as neutral gateways to the Internet. In other words, ISPs are not allowed to speed up or slow down otherwise legal content passing through their networks.

i lurked moar

lol get rekt

ACLU wins legal challenge against immigration ban: ‘Hope Trump enjoys losing’

yahoo.com/news/aclu-wins-legal-challenge-against-immigration-ban-hope-trump-enjoys-losing-024846291.html

whats great is that people will complain about net neutrality.but never said a word about nsa spying when obama was president

guess some things are acceptable when the democrats do them,but unacceptable when the republicans arent stopping them.pretty pathetic,but this america.a country where skin color and gender is more important in picking a president then the important issues

Pats winning the superbowl

>aclu

lol,those niggers can keep crying.next election this map will be painted even more red

you realize when trump fails on half his promises that will be less red?

Moving to Japan this summer!

>This building getting firebombed
>Basically any building with this name on it getting firebombed for the lulz

Is this map actually legit?

Samefag. 6/10 for being funny though!

funny how that map looks almost exactly like this one.
fucking leaches.

Post your face when you realize that FBI and NSA agents monitor this site

Well, I'm sure you'll do a better job of it for sure, especially with no State Department.

Dems complained about it when Obama did it, you moron.

NSA spying isn't something citizens have the actual power to stop. Besides, everyone knows that your ISP already has the ability to spy on you and completely rat on you.

I have a friend who torrented mp3's and movies for years, then changed his internet service, and that's when the cable company ratted him out on copyright violations....he got sued for $60,000

Total collapse of the US gov't

>The political secret trumpanzees don't want you to know!

China will own his ass, then Russia will sell China all of Trump's loans and they will literally own his ass. If having a Trump hotel keeps your country off the restricted country list, the Army is going to have to arrest him to keep Trump from handing the nuclear codes to China.

yes that map is legit
nytimes.com/elections/results/president

EEUU free of niggers, Jews and Muslims

It was the same when Bill Clinton had all those women under his desk. The Dems tried to brush that shit under the carpet like nobody's business! But along comes Trump, where the Dems planted a hot mic on him, saying, "Grab them by the pussy!" and suddenly all the Dems are frothing at the mouths with psychotic, SJW rage. Fuck libtards, all of them!

Watch that happen to Reddit and the fucking tears from the t_d cultists will flow - mass suicide and nothing of value to be lost.

yo i live in the farthest part of upper michigan

>Constitutional Republic
>The plain as day fact that all of the Hilldawgs are too ignorant to be aware of

sucks to be you

reddit is profitable and corporate owned, so it would have no problem paying ISP "fast lane" fees.

The point is killing net neutrality would kill the little guys.....it's not free market because there's no chance you could create a competitor to the ISPs.

>t_d cultists
I'm not familiar with this terminology. I don't get on the interbutts as often as I used to when I was still a newfag.

What is this, good user?

If they didn't arrest everyone making vague allusions to the possibility of violence against Obama, they're not going to do it against them against Trump. Besides, Trump's more worried about the New York Times being mean to him.
Plus, any fucking idiot militant is looking at how do that for any of his overseas properties. Watch how stupid he's going to look trying to get Seal Team 6 to guard his fucking hotel in the Philippines.

>Madonna must be very reassured by your confidence.

reddit has a subreddit of trump sycophants called

/r/the_donald/

it's alt-right, Sup Forums types plus mainstream conservative trump shills.

they're cunts

The end.

its got its ups and downs, my small family has 190 acres of land which is cool but summer is only at its peak for like 2 months, in the winter its dark at like 5:30 pm. ive walked over this bridge a thousand times thruout my life. allededly the worlds largest suspension lift bridge

Lewinsky wanted to be under his desk. What the fuck are you talking about? Besides, what about the Republican family values bums allowing a three-times married womanizer represent them? Republicans don't get to talk about morality ever again.

> Fuck libtards
Shoot Trumpists

Trump deposed

When are you planning your escape across Lake Superior?

still michigan bro

> they're cunts
The proper answer

Losing virginity

Good plan

During the freeze over

This year I will finally get the chance to brutally murder and dismember Cara Delevingne with an Axe.

>collects twigs from the local park while jerking to young girls on the swings and thinks he's gonna woodwork

I know. the farthest ive gone is greenbay in like the last 5 years. im losing my fucking mind up here

Bannerlord, going to college, moving from this job I hate to a better one, moving out, getting my first car, getting a girlfriend, making more money, getting some therapy gainz, and hopefully getting a deeper relationship with God

but darknets and muh bitcoins

lol wut, did Dems build a time machine to plant that mic in 2005?
if they had a time machine, that faggot Reagan would be shot.

still got more spaces on that plane.

The problem is, would Conde Nast want to fuck around on paying those fees if they went up when they could move on to something else?

Don't you dare or I will personally hunt you down, faggot. This is the problem with homos.

Sounds good. Remember to pack passport, cash, cold weather gear, and a lifejacket in case you fall through the ice.
> good luck

Yeah and it's actually gonna happen cuz I'm finally not single
>she's a virgin too
It's gonna be awkward and short but it'll happen

Ace combat

for your deeper relationship

but good luck with college and all.

kek thanks man

No, they just shaded in the counties that were

My goal is to increase my fap count to 3/day, up from 2/day

Identity game

>only jacking off three times a day

doesnt account for population density

>"Republicans don't get to talk about morality ever again."
>Just more blatant hypocrisy from the left.

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic." -- Dan Rather

“White folks was in the caves while we [blacks] was building empires … We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was … we taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it." -- Al Sharpton

"‘Hymies.’ ‘Hymietown.’" -- Jesse Jackson’s description of New York City while on the 1984 presidential campaign trail.

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee." -- Bill Clinton to Ted Kennedy

"The Israeli puppeteer travels to Washington and meets with the puppet in the White House. He then goes down Pennsylvania Avenue and meets with the puppets in Congress. The Israeli leader then 'brings back millions of dollars' in aid to Israel." -- Ralph Nader
CARTOONS | Jerry Holbert
View Cartoon

"(Harry Reid) was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one." -- Harry Reid's comments reported by Mark Halperin and John Heilemann

"I do not think it is an exaggeration at all to say to my friend from West Virginia [Sen. Robert C. Byrd, a former Ku Klux Klan recruiter] that he would have been a great senator at any moment. . . . He would have been right during the great conflict of civil war in this nation." -- Former Democratic Senator Christopher Dodd (D.,Conn.)

“Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.” -- Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights

"Let me see one of you adopt one of those ugly black babies." -- Abortionist Ashutosh Ron Virmani

“There’s no great, white bigot; there’s just about 200 million little white bigots out there.” -- USA Today columnist Julienne Malveaux

"Them Jews aren’t going to let (Obama) talk to me. I told my baby daughter, that he’ll talk to me in five years when he’s a lame duck, or in eight years when he’s out of office. …They will not let him talk to somebody who calls a spade what it is.” -- Jeremiah Wright

"There’s white racist DNA running through the synapses of his or her brain tissue. They will kill their own kind, defend the enemies of their kind or anyone who is perceived to be the enemy of the milky white way of life." -- Jeremiah Wright

"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the lake of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years.” -- Louis Farrakhan

“White people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. It’s for the good of the country and for those who’re bitter for a reason and armed because they’re scared.” -- Left-wing journalist Jonathan Valania

"(Joseph Lowery) said that when he was a young militant, he used to say all white folks were going to hell. ...'Then he mellowed and just said most of them were. Now, he said, he is back to where he was.’" -- The Daily Mail quotes Joseph Lowery, who gave the benediction at President Obama’s inauguration

“You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent.” -- Joe Biden

Democrats couldn't be bigger hypocrites if they tried.

>Guess it's "moral" now to give less to charity in the backwards-ass, upside-down world of the liberal safe space bubble. kek

downtrend.com/robertgehl/republicans-most-generous-people-in-the-world-democrats-not-so-much

"Amateurs"
- Steve Bannon

Constitutional Republic.

It is by design set up in order than majority voices can't drown out minority voices. Without its constitutional provisions, you can be sure that you faggots would have had your lives stomped out ages ago before the country devolved into a nation of shit skins and cucks and the overwhelming majority of people either hated both or would have looked the other way without so much as bating an eyelash while it happened.

Are you really sure you want to switch to a popular democracy where the mob determines the rule of law?