youtu.be/zYd3svI0uJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me a quick rundown on these guys.

in before 404

Acromegaly is a hell of a drug.

forced meme

You must be fun at parties.

The only thing intriguing about these 2 is the one's doctorate in particle physics. It was considered well-parsed gibberish by most scientists, but one said it was a new way at looking at subatomic gravity, and although unlikely to amount to anything, it was more promising than a lot of popular theories.

is that real people

Do they actually have psychic powers?

But what is their endgame?

French fag here, they're 2 twins who were running a science tv-show during 80's or 90's. They were oftenly invited to random tv show as a kind of star savants while they were considered fraudulent my the whole scientist community. They both created their own doctorate which are not recognized and are more like jet-setters thant actual scientists.

Their face weren't always like that (even if they always had the big chin thing), they use to say it's because of a rare illness while it is more supposed than it comes from surgery.

They are litteral TV freaks

You frogs are kinky

No
They're minor nothings with a minor royal ancestry. They have a little money that they used to do a couple minor EU sci-fi TV shows and magazines.

they are. and whenever you see a new thread with them, respond "give me a quick rundown on these guys" in return someone will greentext a mile long list of their supposed achievements. These guys are the most fun I've had on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /x/ in a long time.

Merci for the clarification.

Now give us a non-/x/ larping rundown of these guys.

dude that's where the bait is tho

With one phone call, they saved America from destruction.

I have.
youtu.be/zYd3svI0uJ8

Sure we are, we don't wash, eat snails and brush our teeths with garlic what did you expect from us?

All should hail to the bogdanoff brothers. The true redpill is the Bog Pill; the understanding that becoming a Bogandoff and harboring their children will bring about genetic superiority. We must bow to the bogandoffs or they will use their connections with the aliens to destroy us. They do not care about earth as much as we do, since they have many other planets they live on. They are an inter-planetary blood line. The bogandoff lineage can be traced back thousands of years, and you have no chance to stop it, so why not join it? Not even Drumpfkins can stop the bogdanoff freight train that will bring forward the new world order. Any kind of resistance? BOG IT DOWN!
>inb4 paid bogandoff shill

astrophysicist here. hung out with these guys once. they only drink pink champagne. their theory on the big bang is rock solid. just needs some fine-tuning in its presentation. trust me on this.

wat

Same french here.

The thing is all the informations we got from them comes from them, they were supposed ti be raised by their grand mother, learning german, french, russian and english as they had reached 9.

They got their Baccalauréat at 14 (it's like the grade when you finish high school, more around 18 usually)

Learned to pilot fly and helicos at 15
>In 2014 Igor was sentenced for false-writing in his fly book.

Since 2015 they are in another TV show called Fort Boyard as part of a challenge of the show.

On the doctorate thing, it was a long story, they had troubles with univerisity, their thesus director died, they found another and present their thesus both the same day, Grichka had his one with the condition to rework his manuscrit under the supervision of 3 jury. Igor as been recalled. He will got it 3 years later.
They both got a chaire of cosmology in Megatrend University of Belgrade (private market/economy school)

They are still got some degree
Igor got a DEA of semiology
Grichka is diplomed from the IEP of Paris (Sciences PĂ´)

They are not dumb are pure fraudulents, just more TV guys than scientists and at this day non of their works had contributed effectivelly to science

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc