Have you ever dated a single mother? If so was it good or bad? Why did you do it? Was she pathetic or desperate...

Have you ever dated a single mother? If so was it good or bad? Why did you do it? Was she pathetic or desperate? Are you a father figure? Was the kid annoying or did you get attached. I must know Sup Forums greentext and pics are welcome.

Sort of dating one now. Shes a sweetheart, short and fairly petite for having 2 kids. Is a total freak but loves to cuddle and all that gay shit, not needy or anything. Pretty cash actually. Met her on POF, and never met her kids, not tryin to make that jump anytime soon

What would your reaction be were she to ask you?
>Not op

BUMP

Used to, but you always come in second place after the bastard kids. Has its perks though.

>dating MILF, teenage mother, now late 20's
>date night at her house
>arrive, chat with kids (daughter 12, sons 9 and 7)
>all good, she likes me getting along with the kids
>fast forward
>fucking her brains out on the sofa
>she's sitting on it, I'm on my knees pounding her
>suddenly hear creaking sound behind her
>see daughter slyly peeking from her bedroom door
>diamonds
>rub the clit, make MILF moan like crazy
>daughter keeps watching, slightly disturbed but fascinated
>MILF is spent, can't handle it anymore
>stand up, put my dick in her mouth
>teenage daughter still watching
>MILF sucking like a pro
>about to cum, so pull out
>Horny like fuck because daughter watching
>lock eyes with her
>cum with the force of 1,000 suns
>spray the biggest load I've ever had
>big, gloopy wads all over face, hair and tits
>MILF takes it back in her mouth to suck me dry
>see sheer terror and awe on daughter's face
>deterred her from being a teen mom I guess
>still best orgasm ever.

SO yo willfully had sex in front of a 12 year old and technically came to her.

You say that like it's a bad thing?

yeah right? why not fucking the 12 year old in front of her mother?

So not only did you scar the little girl but you also found out you're a pedophile?

I'd say you'd call that a good night but only on Sup Forums

It is indeed.
Could have fucked the child.

No, that would be wrong.

BUMP COME ON THERES GOTTA BE MORE

Oh great, another datamining thread.
Post at your own risk

Nice amigo you are truly a supreme gentleman.

it's like you forgot you were on Sup Forums

?

Dated and fucked a ingle mother for awhile.

>was it good or bad?

It was good. She was still fairly tight and she always seems optimistic. She used to love having fun but in the end her kid comes first, which I understand.

>why did you do it?

Did not know when we started dating. After a good nights fuck she told me and I just rolled with it. Kid was alright and never really bothered me. He caused the occasional break in plans but otherwise I could still easily see his mother so it was fine.

>was she pathetic or desperate

But desperate but she tried to hide it. She knew no one wants to date someone while a child and she was afraid that each year she got older, the less likely she would find someone.

>are you a father figure.

I suppose. I hung out with the kid when she needed me too. He was about 10. He understood that I wasent his father but I think he looked up to me.

>annoying or did you get attached

You get attached a bit, espically because he's a kid.

Anything else?

>Have you ever dated a single mother?
Married one. Found her on CL. Contacted her because she put a picture of ner daughter in the ad like a dumb bitch.
>Are you a father figure?
Yes.
>Was the kid annoying or did you get attached.
I attached my weebus into her bagina. Getting attached to her was the entire reason I got with the old hag.

Best thing to do now is just run......fast. There's a reason she's a "single" mother already!

I was wondering how far into the thread we'd have to get before someone like you popped up. Storytime?

Dated a single mom off and on for 4 years

>was it good or bad
Initially we started off as fuck buddies because I wanted no part in dating a single mom...but over time she worked some kind of slut magic and got me good. She was fucking beautiful and an absolute freak in bed. But once she won me over her true personality started to slowly show.

>why did you do it
She was like a solid 9/10 in my eyes. Started off just fucking because why not. Started dating because I fell for her and wanted to help her and her kid. Continued to put up with bullshit off and on for 4 years because life took an absolute dump and my self esteem plummeted. I convinced myself she was the best I was gonna get

>was she pathetic or desperate
lets see: had the child when she was 16. Continued to party it up and take a shit load of drugs and would basically have her mom raise the kid. No steady income or employment besides camwhoring. Last time I saw her she was 22 and still didn't have a car or a drivers license. Constantly using people. Food stamps out the ass. Yes she was pathetic

>was I a father figure
I tried for a long time but just ended up hating her little shitty kid

>was kid annoying/did i get attached
see above

Don't do it. Its absolutely horrible.

Her kids will always come first. Your lifestyle will revolve around her kids. Want to take a week trip together like people do? Won't happen. Hell most of the time you won't be able to get a weekend alone.

Plus you will have a chick who has some super stressful home life. She will eventually resent you that your life is pretty easy while hers is incredibly stressful.

DONT EVER DO THIS IF YOU STILL WANT A FUN LIFE

YOU WONT MATTER AS MUCH AD HER KIDS DO
SHE PROBABLY HAS TO CONTACT THE FATHER ABOUT THE KIDS
SHE WANTS TO ANCHOR YOU DOWN
SHE IS A DEMON
SHE IS A DEVIL
DO NOT STICK DICK IN CRAZY
NEVER
EVER

If so was it good or bad?
>it was a bit of both, good head and good sex but she was often bitchy and tired after work. Why did you do it?
>because she seemed hot when i meet her. Was she pathetic or desperate?
>not either i guess, we meet at a bar on a weekday. we ended up making out that night and exchanging numbers
Are you a father figure?
>not really, i guess if I was id be considered the cool dad
Was the kid annoying or did you get attached.

>kid was 12 by the time I showed up, never meet him. I did install WoW on a private serv on her PC and I saw him logged on many times but I never spoke to him.

They usually aren't single mothers until i'm finished with them.

bappess

twixar.me/wm2

Single moms are great, let them get a little dependant on you and you can fuck them any way you want. In the ass, cum on their face, ass to mouth whatever your kink

>teenage mother, now late 20's
Duh!
>late 20's, teenage mother

dating single mom, early 20's started when she turned 20
good or bad, if the kids love you, she'd do anything for you
desperate - probably, I mean if you are on the edge of getting homeless
father figure - yeah two cute kids, which dont do shit, and see me probably as their best friend.

well If you get the baby before turning 20 I'd say you can call her a teenage mother or at least she were a teenage mother

If the pussy was good and the bitch wasn't crazy; she would not be a single mom.

Walk away. Don't take over some other guys fuck up.

Single moms who look like models or have an amazing body tend to be the worst bitches of all time.

>"I can get any man I want because I'm a MILF"

They use their looks as a form of Neglect for their kids and usually end up with horrible step fathers for their kids.

>MFW sister had a daughter and the daughter was molested by a nigger because he felt my niece was going to become a model just like my sister
>MFW my father and other sisters made sure my sister did time for it

>MFW Mother is a coal burner and took in my sister and branded us all racists for such an accusation

>Meanwhile Jamal is doing life

Where'd you get this copypasta?

I dated a single mom
>super nice first couple of weeks
>started demanding money for selfish purchases (clothes for her)
>ungrateful and whining about more shit even though I bought her and the kid shit they wanted
no matter how much money you have, you can never buy enough shit for a single mom. they're single for a reason.

You and maybe 2 other people on this website think so.

yes
bad
honry
pathetic
not for her kids
never met

was really dating, it was more like one date, we fucked and i was turned off so it didn't happen again.
she was complaining about her hips hurting when i was fucking her ... my first thought was if she was in pain from this there is no way she gonna handle how i want to really fuck her

Look if she loves her kids.
And you can make the kids love you, then she is your bitch, she'll do anything you want from her, just keep the relationship in a space where she is not sure if you will stay, she will agree to probably any kink you can imagine

Im talking from experience.

Married one.

>good or bad?
Bad. Really bad. At least this one. Going thru a very bad divorce. Worst decision of my life. Moved back in with her parents. Left me with all the bills while she gets to claim food stamps, WIC (we have a kid together which she refuses to let me see) AND child support. Stole my PS4 and a washer/dryer set my mother gave me. Gave good BJ's but that's about it.

>why did I do it?
Figured since she already had a kid, she would know the struggle of being a single parent and would have a good head on her shoulders.

>was she desperate or pathetic?
A little desperate but more pathetic. She is very mentally immature. 24 years old and still a mommy and daddy's girl.

>are you a father figure?
Not anymore.

>was the kid annoying or did I get attached?
VERY annoying. So many times wanted to punt him out the window. Disrespectful little brat. She never really bothered to discipline him. I feel bad cuz I know he was just a kid and not really his fault but couldn't really help it.

You're not very good with numbers, right?

Mother at 16, 12 yo daughter, mother is now 28, late 20's.

do you get to splash inside, with no strings?

How does someone steal a washer and dryer?

Had them stored at my sisters place. She went and told my sister I said she could take them, which was a lie. Dumass sister believed her.

lmao did her name start with an E?

I met a girl when she was 5 months pregnant. I stepped in and took over all the responsibilities of the deadbeat guy who knocked her up. Raised our daughter with her for 6 years until she decided to go back to the biological father of her child. I was completely cut from their lives overnight. 2 suicide attempts and one restraining order later and here I am. Living in my tiny apartment, working a dead end job in a factory, looking at her pictures on facebook, crying and angry. They look so happy.

My advice is, don't date single mothers.

No. Name is Lizzet.

Single moms have a proven track record of not being able to make relationships work, and being satisfied with not being able to make it work

The kid needs to have a father figure, not a dad who leaves and gets changed out each weekend, a real father figure, which means this female has higher commitment need than Muslims or virgin Christians. Once youre in, youre in, locked down for 5+ years

You're raising genetics that aren't yours, which means you are the good parent, and youre raising the genetics that seeks divorce and causes problems. It's like buying your dog expensive jewelry. You're taking the best of the best and intentionally destroying it

The single point here, that needs to be emphasized above all others. Women are not brain dead. they want you to think, and to accept that they are brain dead but they are not. Their brain works for what it's supposed to do. It's a specialized brain. Women's brain is specialized for winning as many men over as possible. Her success and her survival both rely on convincing a man she is what he's been looking for. The biggest red flag when dealing with females is you don't find any red flags. If she acts chill, she acts like she understands you, I like to use the rule of waiting 3 months to see if you're compatible or not.

Just because you think a female is chill and understanding and sees eye to eye with you doesn't actually mean any of those things. Their brain is designed to make you think that. That's what they specialize in. If women actually were "cool ass bros," then where is the opposition to feminism?

Dubs of truth. Kek praise thee

I have been with 3 separate single mothers, and I will second the main points that most of the people here have already hit.

1. You will never be top priority.
2. There is usually a reason they're single now.
3. Things will always start out great, and then once you're hooked their true personality will begin to rear its ugly head.
4. The ex-husband or father will either be involved, or be a problem.
5. These women are extremely unstable. There is always some underlying depression/anxiety that you won't see at first.

If you want to date a single mother, I'd suggest going into it expecting it to only be a short term thing. After the first month or two, their true crazy always surfaces.

never raise a kid wich isnt yours

been with 2 single moms myself...can confirm.

Hahahaha lol

It's only worth it if you can fuck the kids.

What a fucking stupid cuck.

You deserved it. LOL

dated one. loosest pussy i've ever been inside. sometimes i was the one who was faking it

agreed i had the same situation