Where were you when the Republican party sold out America's ideals?

Where were you when the Republican party sold out America's ideals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM
washingtonpost.com/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In my basement

I was in America.

I'm caught between lamenting America's ideals and being fully aware that Islam is a fatally flawed belief system that encourages extremism.

Well, when the day comes that the Republicans sell out our ideals, I'll let you know.

Until then, I'll continue celebrating. Bigly.

Everybody hates muslims anyway so all is good. No country in the history of the world has ever improved upon letting them in.
Even the helper whiteys who are complaining now secretly admire this move.

Ever been to a church?

A travel ban on people from certain nations is not a "muslim ban".

funny how Saudi "source of most 9/11 terrorists" Arabia didn't make the list...

Go ahead and explain that Trumpette

Since then, Saudi's have been very helpful at finding/capturing other cells.

In the bathroom.

I was here. Where where you when you realized the figurehead of liberal America have turned into that same, right wing war mongers that you hate? How does it feel knowing your party is a bunch of big business assholes that can't win against a reality TV host because you lost your path 40 years ago?

By funding ISIS and supplying them with Toyotas and weapons? Because that's what they've been doing nonstop.

They fucking funded ISIS you dumb shit. And their brand of Sunni islam is the most extreme in the whole middle east.

Just admit your guy is a fucking con and you're a puppet.

It's not unconstitutional and the "good" Muslims refuse to admit they got a problem in their sect.

Or just look at Germany and Sweden.

REMINDER THAT THE ACTUAL BAN IS NOT A BAN OF MUSLIMS BUT A BAN OF TRAVEL FROM HIGH RISK COUNTRIES. YOU ALL ARE RETARDED.

yeah it is unconstitutional to deny due process to legal residents you twat

REMINDER THAT SAUDI ARABIA WAS NOT INCLUDED AND YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED

REMINDER THAT SAUDI ARABIA ISNT CONSISTENTLY PUMPING OUT TERRORISTS AND IS A KEY ALLY TO THE US

Muhammed” received just 180 hours (22 days) of community service last year after he was prosecuted for attacking and brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Aged 18 at the time of his conviction, now the rapist’s friends and family are exacting revenge upon his victim, prolonging her trauma.

Now 13, ‘Ida’ has told local Swedish paper Sundsvalls Tidning about her most recent ordeal. Two brothers of the rapist go to her school, from which she has had to be withdrawn. Now five or six times she has been attacked by the men and their friends in public, at the local shops and around the neighbourhood.

The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.

Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.

Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

Ida had only turned 12 in the same month she was lured back to ‘Muhammed’s’ flat under false pretences for the first attack. When he had her alone, the man tore off her clothes and held his hand over her mouth while he raped her. A FriaTider report from the time states as he raped the young girl, he repeatedly told her “black dick is expensive”.

The attack left the girl “bleeding heavily” and with psychological problems. ‘

>funds ISIS
>most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi
>isn't consistently pumping out terrorists

afaik most of these guys were operating out of germany and afghanistan, they just happened to be saudi nationals. Not to say that SA doesn't bear some responsibility, but it's not like they were home-brewed.

NEVAR FORGET

I feel you my guy. It's like we're living in crazy town.

What the fuck are you on about? They didn't 'sell out' they just decided to be honest. Some amendments will need to be changed.

Trump is a false flag.
He is there to sooth poeple and lul them in to sleep.
im betting the Canadian borders will be used to fill up america with muslims any ways.

Not to mention all the other muslims that will/are come from europe with their european citizenship.

as far as you know? what cave are you posting from there Habib?

Doesn't matters one bit. they are in and soon will have enough numbers to take over.

Why is it offensive to hate the enemy that you have?

5:72 Christians are unbelievers

“They are unbelievers who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, Mary’s son.’ For the Messiah said, ‘Children of Israel, serve God, my Lord and your Lord. Verily whoso associates with Allah anything, Allah shall prohibit him entrance to Paradise, and his refuge shall be the Fire; and wrongdoers shall have no helpers.’”

8:12 Allah will terrorize unbelievers; Muslims should behead them

“When thy Lord was revealing to the angels, ‘I am with you; so confirm the believers. I shall cast into the unbelievers’ hearts terror; so smite above the necks, and smite every finger of them!’”

It's my way of acknowledging my ignorance of the objective details and inviting you to tell me, if you actually know more.

I hope I didn't put too many syllables in that sentence.

>encourages extremism.
They are not extremist, they a FUNDAMENTALIST.
>muslim found

kek

wisdom would be to keep quiet on subjects on which you are knowingly ignorant

>the "good" Muslims
Funny muslimanon. real funny.
best case youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

Point is the arab race. they infiltrated countries took them over and take the name of the people in those countries to further infiltration.

This is why they kill the other muslims to, because they are not arab muslims.

I wish Vegas was taking bets on terrorist attacks, because I'd be betting on one happening within the next 2 months.

What an incredible way to convince a portion of our 3 million Muslim citizens that there's a war on their silly religion -- and we know what happens when they think their religion is under attack.

I wonder how many plots are currently developing.

Why add the offensive part, why is it offensive to keep a enemy of the people out of the country.

Allot of early americans moved to america to flee from muslim oppression in europe.

They are the reason why america had the barbarian wars.

lol now you're just making up history

1337, no its okay, we are not niggers and understand.

Eum no im not.

Only 1.8% of any Americans owned any slaves. The RICH 1.8%. And this was when slavery was at its peak.

>1.8%

3000 free RICH black men owned black slaves in 1860

>3000 black slave owners in 1860

The FIRST owner of a black slave in the colonies was a black man who brought his slave with him. The slave thought he'd be free on American soil but his owner challenged it in court. And won, setting legal precedent.

>First owner of a black slave in America, was black

Slavery was how many African nations got wealthy. But they got greedy and started kidnapping and enslaving white Europeans. Several million white Europeans were enslaved in North Africa between 1300-1850. So Europe made slavery illegal so that they could force Africa to stop enslaving white people. Africa told them to fuck off. So Europe went to war with them, and to free the white slaves (First Barbary war). Africa was soon at it again, so boom, the 2nd Barbary war had to happen, only this time, Europe stayed put in Africa to keep slavery from happening again. France took control of the Algerian coast (start of French Foreign Legion) and this started colonialism.

Because AFRICA REFUSED TO STOP ITS SLAVE TRADE

Jews and Dutch traded the slave trade triangle>slaves>sugar>rum. Jews owned the ships. Africans captured other Africans, then sold them to the traders who showed up in the Gulf of Benin. This is how so many rich African kings and princes got so rich.

Nah. I welcome the opportunity to hear more about your factual support when you're interested in sharing it, friendo.

What the hell are you smoking?

Getting stoned in Colorado.

>doesn't ban Muslims
>left outright lying or too dumb to read more than celebrity tweets

Where were you when conservatives became better educated than lib cucks?

Some killer chronic, why would you ask? Explain in factual argumentation please.

no puppet... you're a puppet

no, its legal citizens not residents there's a difference

That's not a very accurate application of the term, but I imagine you were eager to use that image to make a pithy statement.

>Where were you when conservatives became better educated than lib cucks?
Kek. Naw, m8, we're still more educated. Nice try tho.

Countries where Trump does business are not hit by new travel restrictions

washingtonpost.com/politics/countries-where-trump-does-business-are-not-hit-by-new-travel-restrictions/2017/01/28/dd40535a-e56b-11e6-a453-19ec4b3d09ba_story.html

3000 rich black men in 1860. Lol you're so full of shit you don't even know it. You trumptards are willfully retarded and brainwashed. Religion taught you to believe bullshit at an early age and you've clung on ever since.

damn most of them are (were) younger than me... i feel so unaccomplished

>his party thinks there is a ban on Muslims
>going to airports to protest
>#muslimban

Oh but you're not, and you're embarrassing the rest of us.

Oh don't you bash religion you islamaphobia asshole #notall

WaPo has been butthurt since Trump revoked their credentials last year.

>Bigly
>Saving a picture like that

dat 3rd grade education tho

I thought retarded was one of the no-no words for liberals.

All religion is willful brainwashing to believe something that cannot be proven. Ever. It's how brainwashing works. Tell a really big lie and keep repeating it.

RRRREEEEEEEE ISLAMAPHOBIA HE WILL NOT DIVIDE UP IM WITH HER

Loooool, how's it feel to be retarded?

I'm a gun toting liberal. Never was stupid enough to believe obama was coming for my guns because I see through fox and their fear based tactics. Not claiming cnn is really any better, but fox has led the shit storm movement since they won their legal case that says they don't have to tell the truth, just provide entertainment.

>what is politics?
>you win $1000 this round of jeopardy, Tommy

Looks like she's holding a huge penis

Hillary is a shitbag. Trump winning is actually the best way for the bernie movement to gain momentum and it's working.

looks like there's a dick in her drink

Excuse me I pointed this out 74 seconds before you

Kek

i'm sorry, i always try to be the bigger faggot

Who fucking cares, faggot?

Canada is taking all of Americas Refugees including muslims

The right doesnt care about America. They care about themselves. They whine about big government but are perfectly fine with having numerous executive orders issued out with in the first week of taking office. ONLY because they stand to gain. Fuck GOP.

so wait... they really wuz kangs and shiiiiet?

I like you.

trumptards defending saudi arab, and. kissing netanyahu,s ass... so nothing change... america will never left being cuckonsevatives fags obeying sionism.... you must know hezbola fuck isis ass. not only your lore putin, it was a joint effort of iran and russia.. murika by e way looose big in they efforts.. but your mastelords are the same: saudi and jews.. you will keep sucking circumsiced coks

Finally, a President who puts Americans first.

thank you.

When you have a minority of fucktards going 'kill all x' the same can be said for American ideologies too.

MAGA my brotha.

>Ivanka 2024

That's exactly how some are going to perceive it, and you're a fool if you think otherwise. Especially when you consider the fact that Muslims from these countries have not been our biggest threat, and so a ban on these particular Muslims doesn't make much sense.

Before election:

"Oh, Trump will never keep his word."

After election:

"OMG! Trump is such a bastard (for keeping his word)!

>fake news

it wasn't even a ban you dumbfucks.

it was a suspension for a few months to figure out how to better assess the refugee situation.

trump is trying to fix the problem and these dumb americans have all their panties puckered up because the media says so.

fucking idiots.

Praise be to our all-powerful and wise Overlord Trump.

I wasn't alive in 1981.
The didn't sell out either. Social conservatives were literally bamboozled into believing that free trade for corporations was a core value of theirs and protecting their environment was for sissies.
It's sad to see the same people taken advantage of again and again.
Now the Republican Party is fully under the control of and represents corporate America and international banks, and have think tanks shill their base into voting for them everyonce in a while with a clever media disinformation or AstroTurfing campaign

The American way is to let the third world trash this country? Not a chance fags

excuse me that's the whole point of the picture and it has been pointed out literally hundreds of times already all over the interwebs

He's banning them for a period of time. Why are you being so dishonest, user? Is it because you're a bootlicking Trumpette?

Care to guess who the godfather of online Astro-Turfing is?

>Pro-tip: the call it 'reputation management'

>Blacks cant be wealthy
>trump voters are racist
EUm

>Bernie movement
>not dead

Tip top kek, it's over, he's done and probably dead in the next 4 years

>bootlicking trumpette.

why yes.

I don't see anything wrong with what he's doing to combat terrorism.

And only Muslims want to go to your irrelevant cuck country

>w-well it may not be true but if we perceive it you will believe it

Liberals are literally delusional children

bernie is a fraud though. the fucking guy says things the younger generation wants to hear but doesn't really wanna do anything about it. He just wants the money. He's old and he needs all the money he can get for retirement.

Sad really, americans dont even realize that muslims are have a major foothold in canada.
You can just walk in and get citizenship.

The ideology is more powerful than ever. Trump only won by 80000 votes via the electoral college. Your backwards, religious based movement is weak.