This is fucking terrible, it's not even a real band let alone a metal fusion band, why is it so popular...

This is fucking terrible, it's not even a real band let alone a metal fusion band, why is it so popular? Is it just weebs shilling and hyping them or am I the pleb?

> or am I the pleb

How can one be so fucking insecure about his tastes that he's actually wondering on > /mu < if he's pleb for disliking such a disgusting trash band

You don't get it user.

Well I used to think Death Grips was shit when I gave Guillotine a listen and thought "the fuck is this noise", but after listening to more of their stuff they grew on me, just wondering whether Babymetal is the same

I actually had a similar thought just a bit ago while browsing Sup Forums. so much pleb this and patrician that. it's like people are more worried about what listening to a piece of music says about their social status than they are about whether they actually like it or not. but I figured if I said that, someone would just call me a pleb.

manufactured like all the korean/japanese pop stuff.

they suck. i listen to a lot of japanese music so i was guessing i'd like it but i couldn't stand it at all

>implying there's such a singular thing as 'japanese' music
It's not a real band, it's a metal group. If you were taking it seriously, you are indeed the pleb.

Not getting death grips isn't quit the same as not getting a kpop band marketed as cute girls who make metal ironically.

*jpop

You fell for meme
It's just another gimmicky band

yui cum tribute

That's the thing, there is an active subreddit for this band and also a general on /jp/, so it can't just be ironic or a joke, I've also heard they were big at Wembley. Apparently Dragonforce are working with them?

their second album was produced by dragon force or something iirc

Absolute fucking trash. They will be embarrassed when they get older.

Yeah I like them kinda.

>2017
>still hating BABYMETAL

how pleb must one be.

Sup pedophile

They youngest ones will be 18 this year you fucking retard.

>Is it just weebs shilling and hyping them

yes

Both are cancer.

Babymetal
>oh awww how cute hail metal!

Death Grips
>muh underground 2deep4u 3edgy5u

Not an excuse when they were underage for the majority of their run, like most idol groups

Then why the fuck was your dad not charged with pedophilia when he fucked your mum?

Because they met when they were in their 20s you faggot?

>faggot
>liking lolis
pick one retard. guess we all knew why you turned out this way.

>actual underage girls
>HURRR DEY LOLIS XD JUST LIKE MY HENTAI MANGAS

Fuck off back to Sup Forums tryhard

>actually getting triggered by the word loli
holy fucking shit how low can you go. lemme try an other word : shota.