FUCK WHITE PEOPLE: The album

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE: The album

I HAVE GOOD PRODUCERS AND STILL FUCK IT UP BIG TIME: The Album

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

I LET DAFT PUNK EXECUTIVE PRODUCE MY ALBUM: the album

PEOPLE TRYING THEIR HARDEST TO FIND FLAWS IN A PERFECT ALBUM: the thread

Really ?
Do you have a mental condition ? Do you really think this is "fuck white people: the album" just because New Slaves and Black Skinhead ? Do you have autism ? Have you ever heard literally any other hip-hop album that came out this decade ?
I don't know what the fuck is going on with you and your mind but you better stop this bullshit.

I HAVE SHIT TASTE AND ONLY LISTEN TO CRITICS: The post

but some of the people that produced it are rick rubin, hudson mohawke, daft punk, mike dean, jack donoghue, gesaffelstein, eric danchic, andrew goldstein, benjamin benstead, alejandro ghersi, evian christ, ackeejuice rockers, brodinski and dom $olo

Also if you don't like an album, just say so. Don't try to make everything political and "muh liberal niggers hating on us proud and pure white people".

Why are people who dislike Yeezus so obnoxious about it? Fantano's fanbase is cancer.

see

The production is razor-sharp and hard hitting. If it was a Death Grips album you'd be creaming your pants.

>The production is razor-sharp and hard hitting
Nobody said it wasn't. It's the lyrics that are beyond retarded

i still dont get why Sup Forums hates yeezus for the lyrics while praises exmilitary for everything, it's not as good as yeezus production wise, and it's got some of the worst death grips lines excluding Beware

The lyrics are the best thing about it. Honest, revealing and straight to the point. New Slaves offers the freshest social commentary in ages, actually calling out most black people on their victim complex, hood mentality and materialism.

"""white""" """"""""""""people""""""""""""

Can we stop baiting already?

>72063417
this.Fuck white people

>Eatin' Asian pussy, all I need was sweet and sour sauce
Literally the height of intellectual genius

This is a perfect album

Best album of the decade so far

>implying you wouldn't
I'd definitely fuck white people.