Albums of the 90s you played all the time when released. But now you don't care much for

Albums of the 90s you played all the time when released. But now you don't care much for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Limp bizcuit 3 dollar bills yall

Agreed

cheshire cat blink 182

I considered this very good waaaaay back when

Now i dont care

youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

don tell any1 i used to listen to this guise

three doors down of course

I haven't heard REM in a long time.

>90s
>three doors down
>kys faggot

OH I forgot about cof
good times

first song i heard from them was "the forest whispers my name" in the shittiest "recorded in a wind tunnel" mp3 compression on winamp, legit thought it was the most evil music i ever heard. Ah to be young again.

there's so much shit i can't listen to anymore

POST IT

ok

actually had to order this one by mail in like 96, took 6 weeks at least. They got way, way gayer with time but this one sucks nonetheless.

they started in the 90s fag fuck

but I guess they have been around since the 90s and they have always sucked

Nope sorry nigger they have gotten better since they support Trump.

so many of my friends were into Deftones, same type of guys that liked Korn, another band i never got into
the song "kryptonite" used to play all the time in the shitty coked-out bar in my hometown, reminds me of two dollar beers.

/Thread

kys

You know you listened to it when it came out (assuming you were born/old enough to use a CD player then)...

can't stand these guys now, listened the fuck out of this though, at the time

This, still give my older brother shit because this was the first cd he ever bought.

Just realized that the album came out in 2000, and thus not the 90s. Please disregard.

Why user it's a solid album

Actually no I'm in my mid thirties so I hated this shit.

they support my finger in your moms ass

this, although at the time i thought the only good songs on that album were the singles, but i unironically used to like their previous album, siamese dream
Well, you know what they say about opinions... Honestly the songwriting on that one is above average for sure but the guy's voice i can't stand anymore, also the rampant gay subtext

Still a great album

Still like Nirvana, just don't care for this record much anymore, all the singles from this record i find terrible now, pennyroyal tea, all apologies etc

surpised no one posted any system of a down

You funny but Trump still is your liberal president. Fuck immigrants and niggers.

fuck man, i forgot about all about local h

dude this album is older than i thought

>i still remember the music video to living dead girl

lol this is the perfect answer

Word. Was pretty into them back in the day. Saw them live a handful of times.

who cares about Trump

>your momma's ass is all I care about

2000. I know, fuck me. Either way, I still log this album back in the cringey shit that I've removed from my phone fearing that it might play in a public setting on shuffle.

are you telling me that your jewish??

Didn't even post the album, here it is.

i listened to so much Fat Wreck Chords shit back in the day, skate punk or whatever, can't stand this shit today.

No kill them.

I used to go to this metal/rock bar in montreal and i'd always cringe at how into Disturbed some people were, the "monkey down with the sickness" track would come on and dreadlock-having, cargo pants-wearing clowns would go apeshit

i was the worst Sup Forums cliché before Sup Forums even existed

Way better album than Nevermind

yeah well tweet about it then

>Way better album than Nevermind
You think so? Some of the songs were pretty raw, like the "her milk is my shit, my shit is her milk" one, but maybe it's just on account of bad memories that i don't like that album as much. There's a mopey vibe i can't get into anymore, still listen to incesticide once in a while though, side 2 mostly.

Obligatory.
This shit blew so many grade 7 minds at my school in 94 or 95, i made like 5 friends at the time strictly on the basis of them also liking this album

That ain't 90's but that is a good one and I feel the same way about it.

You got me there user, Playing Incesticide right now.

I listened to so much Cure, just reminds me of how much i used to want to kill myself, and also that i still do. So we're not opening that door.
side 2 seemed so heavy to me back then, i had a sony sports yellow walkman which was defective so it played everything at 3/4 speed, big long now was brutal when slowed down

evanescence famous 90 s album.

Grew up listening to indie then found this gem, the origin of Emo from Wisconsin

Illinoisfag here, this influenced my writing

Cure is gay kek

>Cure is gay kek
i know, their early 80s stuff was cool, but i'm not gonna lie i liked all their albums at the time. Didn't make me that popular at school, lemme tell ya

If London Calling is the best album of the 80s, is The Stone Roses The Stone Roses the best album of the 90s?

Kek I respect that, Cure has some decent tracks but I dig for the beats versus saying I'm a fan

Bought this album when it came out and regretted it immediately. Even at a young age - maybe even moreso - you know when you're buying a dud. To this day i still hate one-hit wonders and false advertising

NUTHIN' BUT A G THANG BABY

>Cure has some decent tracks
yeah, pretty much "tfw no gf, the band" - at least that's how it makes me feel today. No thanks.

Jesus christ I hope you arent this much of a fag now.

Why would juggalo's be rocking it to disturbed?

>Jesus christ I hope you arent this much of a fag now.
A little less so, but thanks for the concern

This was the shit

I was born in '96 so can't fully relate but I this to all of these bands on a daily basis

Anybody remember this?

that's the band with layne staley in it? reasonably big alice in chains fan