There are people that unironically like this

>There are people that unironically like this

I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH YODA KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

I truly feel sorrow for my generation

What's hilarious is that this scene is actually way better then the lightsaber fight Rey has in TFA, because this is an intense battle between two well-trained jedi masters, while in TFA, that is a battle between one trained jedi, and womyn who never touched a saber in her life, but is automatically good at everything because girl power.

I can almost smell the scent of cheetos in your post.

Isn't it possible to dislike both?

I don't eat junk food. I only eat high protein meals like Tuna (for protein) mixed with Sriacha Ranch (for flavor) and crushed crackers (for texture).

If you were trying to make fun of me for a being a loser who has no social life, then you would have had more success being more specific, because not all losers without social lives eat shitty junk food like cheetos.

you're posting too much, too fast.

This is your last warning.

Yes, but the correct answer is TFA is worse.
The prequels were a an attempt at bringing the adventure and warfare of the magical star wars universe and merging it with brilliantly taut political thriller IN SPACE. I really love that idea so fucking much, even if George is a stupid lefty who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about half the time.

Rekt him senpai

Thanks, pham. :^3

And here I was ingenuosly thinking they were a cynical attempt to milk as much money as possible from a profitable brand by putting no care into any aspect of film craft. Thanks for opening my eyes, user.

I remember thinking it was pretty cool when I was young and impressionable.

Eeww bad breath much??

TFA was so horrifically generic. Star wars is a normie meme at this point, not a container of any quality. TFA was still better than the prequels, which are B movies

>The prequels were a an attempt at bringing the adventure and warfare of the magical star wars universe and merging it with brilliantly taut political thriller IN SPACE

The original Star Wars was already that.

thank god you have no chance whatsoever of reproducing.

>And here I was ingenuosly thinking they were a cynical attempt to milk as much money as possible from a profitable brand by putting no care into any aspect of film craft.
No, that would TFA. The prequels were insanely over-optimistic, because he expects his audience to not only give a shit but also clearly understand all this boring political dialogue that he doesn't even understand himself.

I brush my teeth, fatty.

uh-huh

Kind of. There were people like the princess and the admirals who you could say hold political positions, but actual political intrigue wasn't really the focus of the Original Trilogy. There were no ambiguous "kinda good" or "kinda bad" people except maybe Lando Calrissian.

It's a neat idea adding presidential election in which people elect a Queen (because as he FAILS to explain in the movie, there is a book which states the monarchy was overthrown but the elected official will still be called a King or Queen for old time's sake)

How could Luke have learned to fight with a lightsaber after Ben died? It makes sense that Yoda would have a lightsaber so he could train Luke, because really how is Luke gonna learn to spar with Vader unless he's trained by Yoda using a lightsaber? A training droid can only take you so far.

ah, another great post, OP. how one poster can be both so clever and original is beyond me.