says he will ban muslims if elected

> says he will ban muslims if elected
> gets elected
> bans muslims
> outrage

wtf is this?
I didn't even vote for Trump, but I understand what a mandate is.

Losing by 3 million in the popular vote is not a mandate.

it absolutely is, blame your system

Trump has always been so unpredictable in his behavior that it was hard for people to know if he would keep his campaign promises.

REKT
E
K
T

I voted solely for this issue. I fucking hate Muslims, and Islam.

Glad he is bringing back America's traditional christian values. And unlike Obama he will help our allies in the middle east like Israel.

>bans muslims
>not saudi arabia, pakistan, egypt...
i wish he would have banned muzzies instead of cherry-picking the weakest dune coons he could list like the faggot that he is

I was made about American 'democracy', civil liberties, and governance well before this complete retard was elected.
25% of America isn't a mandate
The rest of us shouldn't have to deal with that bullshit. And on issues like climate change, our numerous other earth-system crises and international relations, the entire world should not have to pay for the 25% of Americans that ended up on the dumb side of a divide and conquer tactic

You're applying logic to people who understand only emotions.

Also, lmao at Trump being unpredictable. If you think that, you're not on his meta level. Right now he's passing so many laws that his detractors can't mobilize on any particular one. So they whine about all 10 instead, and people easily pass them off as crybabies. Also, it gives the impression that Trump is getting shit done faster than any president in history. Totally logical.

Fuck Israel. Let them deal with their own problem.

.Americans that ended up on the dumb side of a divide and conquer tactic
You think the Trump voters were the only people duped into that tactic?

that is nonsense.
The whole idea of the electoral system is to lessen the political power of urban centers.

If the winner then has to turn around and cater to the popular vote, what is the fucking point?

>The rest of us shouldn't have to deal with that bullshit

So democracy is only valid when it goes your way. Ok.

Are you a retard?

America did not have strong christian values until late 1950's when it became a thing. The "in god we trust" shit was only adopted as national motto in 1956.

I said i was discontent with American democracy well before this election and for reasons that do not have anything to do with the result of elections, in that same post. You idiot

good thing the popular vote isnt what we use to determine who won the election,you fucking retard

No, I said the dumb side. Which is a relative term.

>I understand what a mandate is.
He didn't win the majority vote, so clearly you don't.

>I was made about American 'democracy'

what you actually said, lol
Sorry I cant decipher retardspeak

Your right, he won the vote that actually matters

mandate
noun
ˈmandeɪt/

the authority to carry out a policy, regarded as given by the electorate to a party or candidate that wins an election.

I don't see anything here about popular vote requirements.

You get a mandate by winning.

PRESIDENT Trump has a mandate.

>Christian views
>helping Israel
Yes goy, remember the Jesus was Jewish, and he would have wanted Thao for the Jews unlike those Christians in Israel

Kek. Wins vote in heavily populated cities, does not win the majority of the states.

The Don may have barely lost the popular vote, but his representation and ideals apparently represented a larger variety of Americans.

Keep crying libfag.

but it is what we use to determine a "mandate" fuckface.

This guy gets it. Trump is a limp dick baby hands faggot who can't even follow through with his promises.

Doesn't even have the balls to ban saudi arabia.

you can't decipher the 'E' off of made to see
>mad about American democracy
??

*you're as in you're both retards. Trump's always been a turd. Way too much edge way to little education.

Well, his ideas are immoral, unconstitutional and lots of people are going to fight them. Dumb fucking hicks knew this when they voted for him. So what's the problem?

True story - only shit right wing will march for: Guns and Abortions.

Muphrey's law - *too

All I see here is special little republikuks who can't seem to handle a little protesting.

>If the winner then has to turn around and cater to the majority of the vote, what is the fucking point?
Really?
Also
>The whole idea of the electoral system is to lessen the political power of urban centers.
That's not the point, it's supposed to elevate representation of states that don't HAVE as many urban centers, but that's still an oversimplification. I was pretty impartial on the part of the election itself but making it so people who live in larger population centers have their votes count less than someone in podunk nowhere isn't, and shouldn't be the point of the way the electoral system is set up, just an unfortunate (or fortunate) side effect of trying to equalize states with different populations in the context of an election.

So wait, i thought we didnt like the j00s, and this guy is helping them? Wtf? Is he not really ourguy?

"Trump argument bolstered: Clinton could have received 800,000 votes from noncitizens" - - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 26, 2017

Not even from a right wing source...

Lol Manifest Destiny was driven by Protestantism...

how is baning visitors from muslim countries unconditional? Explain please.

>That's not the point, it's supposed to elevate representation of states that don't HAVE as many urban centers

wtf that is literally the exact same thing

The people that live in "podunk nowhere" produce the vast majority of food and products that we eat/export. Their vote does matter more because any law that affects them negatively affects all of America.

> America
> democracy

America is scientifically classified as an oligarchy, it's not even conjecture. You can call it a democracy, your media can call or a democracy but it's just plain wrong at this point.

So no, the rest of the world shouldn't really have to put up with ridiculous bullshit from a swamplike, barely functional political arena. If you think the past election cycle was an intelligent, evidence based debate between two parties/candidates that actually have any moral fiber or merit in running a country you are deluded.

It was literally just the douche and a turd scenario again, but maybe this time the turd is such a densely packed fudge dragon that it will inspire you muricans to do something about your completely broken political process.

Republican bitches run to the internet, telling everyone they need a "safe space."

Votes and cheers for the guy trying to make America a "safe space" for whites, their guns and their money.

That dumb.

No it isn't you humongous imbecile.

Nope.
> As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion
>1796 Treaty of Tripoli

That's America's Government, not America.

There is no mandate

oh snap
you just got fuckfaced, are you gonna take that shit?

Kys, if it hadn't been for California, he would have won by 1.7 million.

> Mandate is given by something else other than winning the election

This thread went full retard

He's an extremely unpopular president with controversial policies.
He doesn't care though, as long as you keep talking about him, positively or negatively. If you do talk about him negatively, he will talk shit about you just so people talk about him even more.
Meanwhile, the issue you had a problem with in the first place falls to the side as you focus more and more on Trump himself- and he knows this.
Combine this with enacting several controversial doctrines at the same time so the focus becomes spread, and- hey, that's too much at once to talk about or even get mad at- let's just talk about the man some more.

The man is a genius.

Utterly irrelevant arguments are neither logic nor reason.

T. Listen to my opinion polls guys !! Trump only had a .9% chance of winning !!

Expected from dumb fuck liberals

Why the fuck would you want the US to turn into Sweden

Quite right, my liberal friend. He just won the vote that actually means something and not the completely irrelevant popular vote.

Sorry, what the fuck are you on about again?