Same nigger here with some inside intel on the last jedi

Same nigger here with some inside intel on the last jedi.
As promised, in the last thread you cunts got trips, so here comes full plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on fgt finish this shit

Nigger.

juicy

Who is snoke?

Hey homosexuals, what do you think of this old gay as shit song?

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ9we6xDvWQ

The bald hologram guy from the 7th movie

This

It looks like a fanfiction.

i know im better off alone

the fuck do you mean, straight as a ruler and this is my shit my dude

thats because it is. This fags making shit up

implying episode 7 didn't

This was obviously made way before 9/11.

no what your talking about is a protractor

Awesome.

why would someone who knows a friend of a friend of a friend be able to recite the movie scene by scene?

what bullshit.

These new Star Wars films and their plot are so unoriginal. I have no interest in them. And that's coming from a big Star Wars fan... truly disappointed. It just doesn't "feel" like Star Wars anymore. There's something missing. Yeah, the new characters are alright, and the acting is good... but there's still something missing. Kylo is a joke to me for some reason. I can't empathize the evil in him like I did with Sidious, Dooku, and Maul. And that whole scene in 7 where Han dies, I wasn't even sad when I felt like I should have been. It felt so superficial. And when he reunites with Leia... ugh. I dunno, I really lost interest after this past movie came out. Maybe the fact that Disney took over and got rid of George has something to do with it.

Next we get a whole load of sentimental, resistance scenes. Dealing with the death of Han Solo and all that shit.

The resistence then move to a new world, where they beg the hutts to aid them in the fight against the first order.
They know that they havent been wiped out, and leia can sense the iminent danger.
Snoke is once again acting out part of his master plan, and puts a large force of the order to work, in hunting and killing the resistence. Some first order spys who are stationed with the hutts let the main army know that the main force of resistence is here. A huge battle insues. Space battle above world, ground battle on world. All that jazz.

Finn takes a small band of fighters on a secret ops mission, to infiltrate the main destroyer and take it out from the inside, which will disrupt its comms, scatter the order and give the losing resistance time to escape. Poe, and a squad of fighters lead an air assault to draw fire away from finn.
Finn is ultimately successful in destryoing the ship, and the rebels escape. However poe and his band of fighters are all killed in action....

Cont in next post.

$ 2 billion collected at the box office speaks for itself.

Eat shit, literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8kmNEo1i8

50 shades of gray started off as Twilight fan-fiction too, and made half a billion without almost 40 years of fan-base building :)

I eat figurative shit ironically

>letting Disney con you into paying for their shit remake of an originally decent movie
>being this much of a shill sell out ass kisser

Hate your job too?

Nah, as of right now my job is to shitpost here... actually yes, I do hate my job. Don't even get paid for it, can you believe it?

The fuck you on about? I love me shitposting here for free.

I hate my actual job.

The resistance managed to escape the first order, however tjey suffered heavy casualties. Chaos ensues.
There is a massive break in morale amongst the resistance. Many of the survivors wish to abandon, thinking that the first order wont stop until they are all dead. And especially now that they are fighting in the shadows, on the run as fugitives, working with the criminal organization ran by the hutts. A lot of people lose faith entirely and leave the resistance for good.

Now it cuts to snoke, sitting on a throne on a large dark room, speaking to kylo ren over one of those blue hologram things.

Kylo tells snoke that he has successfully tracked down luke and leia, after feeling a huge shift in the force. Snoke seems pleased and tells kylo to destroy luke and bring the girl to him.

Luke is sitting, seemingly completely broken, he can feel all the death and destruction through the force. He has a short monolog to rey about how he is too old amd weak to carry on, and that rey must face the dark side on her own. She has learnt everything she can from him.

She gets pretty upset and cant believe that luke, the legendary grandmaster is giving up hope. She becomes furious at luke. She abandons him, saying how weak he was, and how his legend is nothing but lies.

She is now, the last jedi.

Comt in next post...

Kylo tracks luke and rey, not luke and leia****

Fuckdammit, how long is going to be that fucking movie?

Would that shit fit into 120 minutes? I mean, there were times when you couldn't even connect with the characters properly with that much time.

You're putting in so much effort for a fake troll

It's supposed to be unoriginal and recycled garbage - the series was designed that way. Episode 8 will be extremely similar to episode 5. Hell, Rey is training under Luke, like he did under Yoda. Given that episode 7 ended similarly to episode 5, where Kylo offered to teach Rey and rule the galaxy, I wouldn't be surprised if Kylo become mortally wounded.

Also, Rey is a flawed character in the sense that she is perfect: virtuous, selfless, and devoted. I think that Kylo's character flaws hint that he is the true main character, and that Rey and Kylo dismantle the first order together.

If this is fake, at least it is well thought out.

Probably a load of shit but you never know man

>I think that Kylo's character flaws hint that he is the true main character
For the sake of the franchise and my mental sanity I hope so. Even more so given that he isn't part of the "Independunt Wuhmyn" bullshit.

I really hope this is real its not though

People used to write the same about the fuckers that leaked the plots of Rogue One and The Force Awaken.

That's the beauty of this shithole, everything 404 eventually.

There were some wrong points on the Force Awaken but that might be because they had to force many bullshit to please the SJW.

Luke is actually jarjar

And that, my man, is why I save these plots just in case

This plot is so simple and obvious that makes sense, since the part 7 was a copy of the other movies.

Obviously you fucking retard

Rey is about to board her ship and leave for the resistance, when kylo rens ship lands a short distance away, and he waks out. Scarred and disfigured from their last battle.
Kylo has a short monolog about his increase in power, and then proceeds to attack luke.
Rey joins the fight, and a long lightsaber duel ensues, kylo holding his own incredibly well. (Very reminiscent of the duel in TPM with darth maul and the 2 jedi).

Luke is slain by kylo with a quick blow to the back.
Rey explodes in a fit of rage and easily bests kylo. The dark side is channeling through her and she is far out of kylos league.
She then cuts both of kylos arms off in one final spinning force jump attack. Very much like palpatines signature move.
Kylo is on the floor, defeated, begging for mercy when snoke appears from his ship.

He is laughing hysterically. He uses the force to disarm rey and bring her to her knees.
Kylo seems relieved at the sight of his master, but quickly realizes snokes true intentions. He has a short monolog to rey about how powerful she has become and how well she has done. He quickly renders her unconscious and carries her onto his ship. Leaving kylo to die.

End.

Very nice.

Ben will save us in the last movie!

Fuck you.

I can honestly believe disney doing this shit

That's certainly retarded enough to be true.

So it's exactly the same as Episode 6, except the mastermind is alive?

Well if true this movies gonna suck cock

Well, after the shitfest that episode VII was I wont be expecting nothing more anyway

Not that much. I can actually bet the feminazists are gonna be licking Rey's soles and eating her shit without realizing how obscure the whole theme is.

So who is snoke?

and Rey is obviously some spawn of Palpatine right?

Fuck this. Fuck Disney. Fuck feminism. Fuck liberalism. And fuck this gay ass world.

This is all i know. My guess is as good as yours as to whats happening in ep 9.

I reckon rey is a child bronnof the force, like anakin, however she ends up in the hands of the dark side. He manipulates her whole life into what we see in the movies, hoping that she will becomes the most powerful sith lord ever, however she isnt actually evil and she and kylo (now a jedi again) team up and defeat snoke.

Thats what i reckon will happen

Just a question for you op, if this is even true how the hell do you know this whole shit? And how rushed is it going to be?

See it hard to happen... and it's fucking riping off The Legend of Aang.

Why people gotta shit in everything I enjoyed?

Fck. Theres no jedi left.

Guess Qui Gon will time travel in the last movie.

I just can't take the name "Snoke" seriously

It sounds fucking ridiculous, he looks goofy, and he seems like such a joke of a villain

Me too.
Good plot for the trilogy.

If disney actually has kylo kill of luke I'm fucking done. Screw that. Some wimpy little shit beats the direct offspring who not only has way more experience, but is the direct offspring of the strongest force user ever? Fuck that, That's stupid.

Given the context is not that hard to imagine. Luke is old and sad with a huge turnoil inside him.

Kylo should had become a better villian at the very least on par with Vader, since he wanted to be exactly like him. And they are family, he's killing his uncle dipshit.

As I said, it's retarded enough to be true. Especially if, like, Rey ends up being the secret daughter of Sheev, so that it's all like pottery. About the only way I'd actually bother seeing any of these movies is if Snoke turns out to be Jar-Jar, but I don't think anyone involved with these movies is that clever.

Kylo is also from anakins bloodline. Also hate, pain and suffering make dark side users stronger.

Kylo is in more pain than anybody, maybe even more so than vader. His whol life is a constant struggle. This transforms him from bitchy teen sith into powerful bad ass sith lord. Like when anakin turns into vader.

Also as i mentioned, luke is old, weak and mentally fatigued from all the death. He knows rey is more powerful and can take his place. His heart just isnt in it to win it anymore.

>the secret daughter of Sheev
Fucking how? Frozen sperm?

>Kylo is in more pain than anybody
At least, that's what he tells his diary.

My only hope is that the actor of Kylo has the ability to represent all this properly.

You know, feel the emotion. But I wouldn't expect it.

I think the main issue for me is I just don't want to see luke go. We already got han killed off and leia wont be in 9, or if she it will be cgi, and I'd like at least ONE of the originals to be left. at the very least I'd like someone other than kylo to beat luke, like snoke. I'm sure he's going to "complete his training" and what not and become all powerful, but seeing rey man handle him with no training turns me off to him doing a complete 180 and fucking up the only jedi in existence, who he has no practice fighting against.

>Emo Ren

I completely understand. On an emotional level I felt sad for Han's death, but it couldn't bring me to shed a single tear because the scene was so fucking vanilla and out of place that it was like a secondary character dying.

You see, there was a reason why there were flashbacks in movies, you should connect with the character before killing him like a motherfucker.

They've got the technology, maybe they have a blood sample and used it to make a daughter-clone. Regardless, the movies place a high value on lineage, and there are only six Force-sensitive characters in the original trilogy, one being an old man who died early and another being a muppet.

Why the fuck did they get such a shitty actor for kylo ren again?

Another thing, I really wanted to see luke kick some serious ass, if he dies I'd at least like to see that, whether its on a bunch of kylo's lackys or whoever.

Also, I sincerely hope they kill off finn. God I hate that character. I know they wont, but damn do I wish he would die.

Resources were tight. But not as much as Rey's ass.

>I sincerely hope they kill off fin

Religion could encompass shit that is in existence.
Either way the powers are not the religion part, sith and jedi have opposite believes.

Even political parties are a form of religion.

He wont be killing anybody but he will be engaged in a 3 way duel for 5-10 mins, using everything he has against ren.

Its been said by a lot of people involved that it will seriously resemble the dueal betwenn obiwan, qui gonn and Maul in episode 1.

A long, hectic duel between 3 powerful force users, where the master is eventually killed by the sith, who is then defeated by the apprentice.

So dont worry, luke will get some sweet lightsaber action

>hating on finn
>not hating on the mary sue bitch

i bet this text is 100x then the vid

I bet he is going to be halfblack.

Nope, they wont. they hyped him to much.
I bet he becomes a jedi, his melinated skin is helping the medi-clorians and will give him Black superpowers