Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39544482
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Tidal

>tfw redacted.ch
keep paying for music plebs

>tfw Spotify premium, slsk and poweramp

>tfw I left Jews directly fuck me in the ass and just skip they're bullshit streaming services

>keep paying for music plebs

paying for music is patrician. You just have to buy it directly from the artists, and skip the streaming Jew.

>literally using the most inconvenient way of acquiring music + doesn't support the artists

Literally the biggest pleb

I have no high speed internet so I use my gfs amazon prime. Also buy cds with instant digital so I have a ton of brand new cds. It's like a dollar more for a physical copy so I do it.

The only way to listen to music IMHO

>inconvenient
lel, explain. when drumpf starts ww3 you'll wish you didn't have all your music in spotify playlists

>doesn't support the artists
ever heard of a concert bud?

this

>when drumpf starts ww3 you'll wish you didn't have all your music in spotify playlists

Correct.

It's parasitic corporations meets ((())) communication control.

There is nothing good about these companies at fucking all.

And they all have paid shills on Sup Forums

supporting artists makes them get rich and lazy, when have you ever heard of an artist who got more creative once their wallet got stuffed?

That has more to do with an artist aging than it does with their wealth.

>explain
You have find a good torrent, wait for it to finish downloading, organize the folder, correct the tags + add album art (if missing). Using a streaming service you just open the platform, search for the album and listen. Obviously not every artist is on Spotify, but most of the ones that aren't can usually be found on bandcamp or soundcloud. I do pirate albums if I can't find them anywhere else though.

>when drumpf starts ww3 you'll wish you didn't have all your music in spotify playlists
When the aliens attack you wish you didn't live on earth

>ever heard of a concert bud?
Because you surely go to the concerts of every artist you listen to. They are a good way of supporting the artist but I live in a country that the artists I listen to don't usually visit

Yeah, of course. And how else are we going to make sure some Silicon Valley dork's stock goes up enough to pay some chick to pretend too like him?

>You have find a good torrent
it takes about 2 seconds to type in an artist's name into the search box

> wait for it to finish downloading
2 minutes maximum

>organize the folder, correct the tags
there's quality standards on private trackers, unorganizing torrents with wrong tags aren't allowed

> + add album art (if missing).
literally contributes nothing to the music

>Using a streaming service you just open the platform, search for the album and listen. Obviously not every artist is on Spotify, but most of the ones that aren't can usually be found on bandcamp or soundcloud. I do pirate albums if I can't find them anywhere else though.
so you use 4 sources for music while I use 1, really makes you think

It's really useful for trying out new artists without having to find a torrent or order a CD. Why do some people on Sup Forums get so triggered whenever Spotify is mentioned...?

Recently converted from Apple Music to Spotify Premium.
Enjoy it but it doesn't have as wide a range of music as Apple. Also the layout and UI isn't as nice. Much easier to find new music though, so it's the better service in my mind.
Never used Tidal or any other ones, would probably test them out if I had the chance.

Well private trackers do tend to be more organized, but using a streaming service is still way more convinient.

Also those 4 sources have thousands of more artists combined than your private tracker sites.

Just buy the record from the artist you fucking scabs.

The appeal of an infinite library is a meme anyway.

Jesus.

Because most of Sup Forums are elitists nad contrainians who wear tinfoil hats, listen to FLAC only and are against everything new and innovative.

>Recently converted from Apple Music to Spotify Premium...
T. Schlomo Shillstein
San Jose, CA

>have Spotify Premium
>still buy physical copies
>still torrent the obscure shit

>tfw download music and buy records
>tfw don't have to pay $60/year for music I don't own
>tfw I can listen even without the internet and without ads
>tfw I can have ALL of my favorite artists, and not just some
>tfw don't have to deal with buffering
>tfw buying records actually supports the artist instead of some company blocking the way

Not gonna lie, you're probably retarded.

>but using a streaming service is still way more convinient.
until you have to subscribe to multiple streaming services to get all the exclusives, also enjoy waiting weeks after an album has been leaked to listen to it

>Also those 4 sources have thousands of more artists combined than your private tracker sites.
the 421k artists on redacted right now are enough for my lifetime,

we know you shill on here Spotify.

Fuck your bullshit parasitic product, and fuck your IPO.

>Have Spotify Premium
>Still buy records and CDs
>Still have offline files of all my music
Patrician

How do you stream on your car or with your ipod?

Oh wait you can't.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>this post

This

The true patrician way

>until you have to subscribe to multiple streaming services to get all the exclusives, also enjoy waiting weeks after an album has been leaked to listen to it
t. Schlomo Shillstein
San Jose, CA

btw... you've beaten the bullshit 'leaked' marketing angle to death.

your response seems unrelated

>>Have Spotify Premium
>>Still buy records and CDs
>>Still have offline files of all my music
>Patrician
t. Spotify shill trying to play all the angles, while still promoting paying $ for their useless service that dicks over artists.

Or maybe we're just not retarded enough to throw away our money on shit we can get for free.

plus bandcamp, well for me

meant to respond to

>until you have to subscribe to multiple streaming services to get all the exclusives
90% of the artist I listen to are on Spotify. If I have to, I'll torrent the albums that aren't.

>enjoy waiting weeks after an album has been leaked to listen to it
In the rare case that an anticipated album leaks I'll pirate it also.

You seem to get me wrong, I never said I'm 100% against pirating. I just don't see the logic in waisting time pirating literally everything when I can use Spotify or Apple music to save time and shit.

You all seem to forget about storage space

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39544482

>Mr Bevington worked as a director with music streaming service Spotify and was based in Stockholm with his family.

RIP

5 bucks a month is worth it for the convenience alone in my opinion

>own exclusive apple products
>apple music
>every single music file I have on any computer or laptop is immediately streamable from any device immediately
>download any obscure shit, put it in itunes on my laptop, can play it on my phone on the way to work and then at work without doing anything
>still paying student price for apple music
can't wait for spotify to get bought out and premium prices get jacked up

Spotify shills need to die in a fire. Or better yet, try another place that might take kindly to your marketing.

>>>/reddit/

lol you'd have to be a third worlder for storage space to be a concern, i download flac and my drive is still nowhere near full

>>tfw I can listen even without the internet and without ads
You can do this on Spotify though

>tfw no private tracker
Don't want to pirate and get fucked or get infected.

>everyone is a shill
>the government is watching me
>9/11 was an inside job
>ancient aliens are rising

>>>/mentalhospital/

>believes all of those are delusions

>paying the streaming jew

not even once

>Say you use a product
>SHILL!!! SHILL!!
Go back to your insane containment board faggot

It's called expandable memory. Just get a 128 gb SD card and you're good for a while. Not enough for you, you get another one or start deleting shit.

Unless you're completely retarded and decided to buy an iPhone.

>>the government is watching me
that shits been proven nigga

Sorry, but I don't live in the United Surveillance States of America

I love this pic so much

only way to listen to music if you're true music fan

You don't get anything exclusive from Spotify that you can't get on your own for free.

S-S-SHUT UP, MY PHONE WORKS FINE FOR MY MUSIC

Ok, but I just said it's worth it for convenience. If there's something I want that isn't on spotify I'll get it on soulseek or bandcamp.

kek, they're where you're at too.

Anything you want you can get on soulseek or bandcamp, though. Not having to wait three minutes to get your hands on copies of music that you can keep is convenient enough to warrant paying monthly fees of any amount?

>soulseek

>i'm just a hip teen like you guys, and boy do I love Spotify Premium. I can find great new artists with premium sound quality and playlists for any moment!

find honest work nigga

Yes, I actually have an income and paying 60$ a year for convinience is pretty much nothing to me.

>Not having to wait three minutes to get your hands on copies of music that you can keep is convenient enough to warrant paying monthly fees of any amount?
There's also the fact that any music I add to my library shows up on all of my devices and downloads automatically. And the fact that I can listen to an album without downloading it or adding it to my library.

Just using the examples he gave. If he's going on things like soulseek, deezloader or bandcamp anyway there's no reason to be paying Spotify for "convenience"

>inconvenient
>lel, explain
Well, why private trackers? Given that you can find almost anything on blogs, soulseek and rutracker, why would anyone go through the trouble of getting into a private tracker?

Notice how no truck attack in the US? That's called national security. At least trump is doing something right

It's a shame you'll never get to experience the wonders of Spotify™ Premium, my friend. With Spotify™ Premium you'll have millions and millions of songs available to you everywhere you go with no ads! Not only that, but you'll be able to download all your songs in High Quality for offline playing! I highly suggest you get Spotify™ Premium for the best music listening experience.

You guys do realize that using adblock + Spotify web player you can listen to music for free without ads.

Checkmate piratefags

stop talking to yourself you pathetic fuck

>Given that you can find almost anything on blogs, soulseek and rutracker, why would anyone go through the trouble of getting into a private tracker?
more convenient then looking through blogs with dead links, soulseek with transcodes, and rutracker with no seeds

everything in one place, quality standards, high download speeds, notification systems, request systems, the list goes on...

>That's called national security.

literally no one here is stupid enough to believe this right?

>I'm retarded and in denial

That's the most ridicuous statement i've seen/heard in a long time.

sure it was only a car but...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Ohio_State_University_attack

>On November 28, 2016, a car ramming attack and terrorist mass stabbing occurred at 9:52 a.m. EST at Ohio State University (OSU)'s Watts Hall in Columbus, Ohio. The attacker, Somali refugee Abdul Razak Ali Artan, was shot and killed by the first responding OSU police officer, and 13 people were hospitalized for injuries.

>spotify web player

Does anyone use Amazon music? It's free with prime, no ads, Bretty good

>I carry around my laptop everywhere I go

>uhh ohh, i've ran out of arguments, better call them a samefag

feel free to refute it then... it shouldn't be too hard

>At least trump is doing something right
Trump didn't invent national security you idiot

Samefags everywhere

>reddit

what about it?

This thread is pointless

>I can afford it
>Therefore I should pay for it!

You're every marketing teams' wet dream.

>rutracker with no seeds
I can remember exactly 0 times when that happened. On the other hand, how I even go about getting into a private tracker? And if I manage to, buying a seedbox just to maintain a ratio and not get banned instantly defeats the purpose of pirating music.

>On the other hand, how I even go about getting into a private tracker?
by not being internet-illiterate

>And if I manage to, buying a seedbox just to maintain a ratio and not get banned instantly defeats the purpose of pirating music.
why do you think everything requires buying something? you're such an american. you don't need to buy a seedbox to seed

>doesn't use firefox on his phone

ALL ME

>Muslim ban failed
>TWICE
>No refugee has ever done terrorist attacks on US soil (even before Trump)
>US citizens commit crimes more often than illegal immigrants

The retardation is real with this one. Keep sucking his cock though.

>by not being internet-illiterate
Oh, then by needlessly wasting time?
>you're such an american. you don't need to buy a seedbox to seed
I'm not even from the US and that's why I asked about a seedbox in the first place. It's not even a thing where I live. Not to mention that average upload speeds are ~3 Mbps.

>Muslim ban
>Implying the president even with executive power is capable of banning an entire religion
>Being this retarded

>Oh, then by needlessly wasting time?
spending the minimal time needed to get into a private tracker is worth it since you only have to do it once and then it opens up doors into other private trackers (i.e. for movies and tv)

i bet you pay for netflix or something lel

>I'm not even from the US and that's why I asked about a seedbox in the first place. It's not even a thing where I live. Not to mention that average upload speeds are ~3 Mbps.
if you're internet is good enough to stream spotify it's good enough to seed

>i bet you pay for netflix or something lel
Netflix isn't even available in my country. And neither is Spotify.
>spending the minimal time needed to get into a private tracker is worth it since you only have to do it once and then it opens up doors into other private trackers
All right then. Which private trackers would you recommend? Preferably the one it's not borderline impossible to get in.

>Which private trackers would you recommend?
redacted for music
passthepopcorn for movies
karagarga for movies if you're a """"cinephile""""
broadcasthenet for tv