Who works at Wendy's and is the meat really not frozen?

Who works at Wendy's and is the meat really not frozen?

It's fresh, never frozen faggot

It's refrigerated and chock full of preservatives

Refrigerated

I'm a chef at Wendy's for 8.75 per hour. The meat has been frozen, just arrives thawed and drained at the stores so we can say it's fresh. Probably been in some freezer in Argentina or Brazil for 3 years before.

Never frozen but it was cooked 20 minutes before you ordered it.

Old burgers go into the chilli

These anons are right...

Lying faggot

This is true

No it's not
I ran the grill for years

It's all natural 100% beef
I would leave work covered in blood every day

How the hell would you know your ground beef was never frozen?

ya its natural beef...
chocked full of unnatural preservatives.
still tastes decent though imo.

it comes in boxes of premade patties. Frostys are non-dairy, the chili is all old meat

Allow me to revise my statement
>whiny lying faggot

what the fuck is a 'fridge'

you can tell by the pixels

Beef dont bleed fag

Refer to
As a KFC cook, we basically do the samething. only difference is I get 12.25$/hr (thanks based Oakland)

Our shit is never frozen..

Hahaha. Good argument. Way to convince everyone you are full of shit, user.

Meats not frozen, no one washes their hands, they make the burgers with their bare hands it's gross as fuck thank God I work register

I'll refer you to

They keep it at a temperature just above frozen, but before it arrives at the restaurant who knows

I searched this image on google and it shows a pregnant 10 year old girl

Fuckin 100 a day to fry chicken correctly.nice. i make that "fleet washing",but if the conditions are right i literally work a few hours for the same amount.plus we can get fucked up all day.i couldnt work in fast food.i would be fatter than i am now.

I make 12.50 /hr sitting on my ass in my own home taking Tier 2 Wireless Gateway calls for Comcast. 90% of what we do is telling mac fags how to get their iOS PoS;s connected the wi-fi.

No billing, no selling, no dishes, no handling food. Plus, I can drink and smoke while at work.

I hope you all making less then 15/hr are like 18-20 year olds lol otherwise fuckkking sucks to be you. Working at a warehouse making $21/hr plus incentives/production bonus, which equals to around 29/hr before taxes , I'm 23.

kek

you're an actual fucking retard if you think anyone at any restaurant uses gloves when cooking

>works a shitty warehouse job
>brags about it
Kek

I see them do it at Chipotle all the time