I'm going to be honest about something, I wish I was Japanese. To me...

I'm going to be honest about something, I wish I was Japanese. To me, Japan is a great country and I feel like I belong there. I like Japanese food, I like anime and manga, I love to earn how to speak fluent Japanese and I love to have a Japanese boyfriend. I really wish I was born in Japan cause I feel like I fit in with their culture, I would love to be Japanese. If I was given one wish, I would wish to become Japanese, or if I can choose what country I was born in, it would be Japan. I love Japan and its culture, I still need to learn more about their culture because I can't base it on anime. But still, I really wish I was Japanese.

Kill yourself

Suicide helps with those thoughts, and is a good way to make sure no one has to deal with your socially awkward personality.

Let me guess, you think it is like in your drawn fantasy world and you'll get to live comfortably?

Well, I do respect them and admire them to some extend given that their culture survived America's showing off. But they are xenophobic as fuck and they have pretty shitty places where most of the foreigners end up.

Do you idiots still exist?

Or is this just some pasta I have never seen before?

Why don't you go full samurai and commit seppuku

Japan is pretty based, but they have a serious work obsession, and the whole "death before dishonor" thing was pretty badass back when you had hundreds of guys fighting eachother with swords in a field, but after about the hundredth washed up salaryman jumps from the office building, well, it starts to wear a little thin...

It's a variation on old pasta but similar sorts of shit have been around for years.

>Be born in Japan.
>Go to school and study 23.99 hours a day
>Everyone else studies just as hard, you ain't shit
>Get passable grades and end up as a salary man
>Literally work 168 hour work weeks.
>You live at your office building, you haven't slept in three days
>Do this for the next 40 years
>You've never had time to find someone to love, you've never had time to have any hobbies or fun.
>You throw yourself from a building to end your miserable existence
>The government calls it an "accidental death" no suicides allowed in glorious Nippon.

Yeah, it sounds like it sucks there.

Are the elderly not allowed to work at all?
How are jobs organized in Japanese society? Is employment discrimination so rampant that practically everything is on the shoulders of a sliver of the country's population?
You'd think for a culture that embraces cooperation so deeply, they'd be open to ideas of how to get the most utility out of someone without breaking him/her.

bump for interest

You are pretty pathetic...

>But they are xenophobic as fuck

This is a stereotype, most Nihonese are really intrigued by Westerners! I'm sure I could make loads of friends in Nihon. It's niggers/sand-niggers whom they hate.

If this were an accurate depiction of society then it would be reflected in all the anime I watch.

No, in reality, Nihonese society is much more exciting and refined than crass American society. And trust me, I'm not even getting all my information from anime either, I've read loads of reddit posts on Japanese culture.

Kek

I took a Japanese class once that was being taught by a Japanese immigrant. She asked everyone to say why they are taking the class and one kid said it was so he could read manga that hadn't been translated yet. The teacher literally laughed him out of the class. Japan's bullying problem is worse than any country and being a nerd is no more socially acceptable their than it is anywhere else.

Nihon has a larger NEET/otaku community though for me to take refuge in

You should read more than reddit posts, you should read history. Japan is fucked up in its own way and you're exoticizing it. You sound like you've built your whole fucking identity on your fetishism for Japan. Maybe you just hate your life (and America sucks too so hey)

I get you OP

For some reason I just think of Japanese blood as 'purer'

To be a NEET in Japan you have to have a family over there to leech on, the Japanese government makes it hard to immigrate and without a useful skill you're absolutely fucked.

English language schools

I don't know how many people in the west are like this. You all are idiots
> Be me
> Go to Japan
> Same stuff like everywhere. People working, going to stores etc
> Wondering what all the talk is about
> Realizing it's just a bunch of romanticizing idiots
Want to see Asian culture and actually modern technology? Go to Taiwan

I'm not female

>jealous subhuman taiwanese

everything of value in your country is owed to imperial japan

I dont think japan will let in gays.

I'm not gay. I'm only sexually attracted to women. But I have boyfriends too.

t. David A Huang

bump