I USED TO FEEL SO DEVASTATED

Where does he every say anything like
"we wuz kings"
or "fuck white people" show me.

good album

>And if you got the guts, scream, "Fuck Donald Trump"

that's not "fuck white people", that's "fuck our incompetent president"

>incompetent

Can rap actually become any more shit or have we finally reached the bottom of the marianas trench?

heh, sorry you can't accept the truth, trumpfag

at least he was competent enough to win the election

nah. it just showed how dumb most american voters like you are.

Actual kek

right, if they were all ultra high IQ like you they would have voted for the party that would take their freedom away right?

You post these images in all hip-hop related threads. I hope you realise how much of a sad fuck you are.

>in b4 le salty xD!

kill whitey
we wuz kangs

So how is it compared to his last album?

>posting a picture makes me a 'sad fuck'
you sure have some unique ways to measure happiness

better

avatarposting is against the rules

if you think Hillary was any better then you are the dumb american voter.

Album is pretty average, but "ring the alarm" and "super predator" are pretty good tho

B4.DA.$$ was better

lmao

Preachy-core/ 10

>le epic alt-right monkey
put on a trip so I can filter you
better yet, put on a trip so the mods ban you for avatarfagging

i'm not alt-right or even american

So Obama was competent too because he won elections, huh?

You're fucking retarded, thats fuck our warmongering puppet of a president not white people.

He says no such thing, you're full of shit, a biased listener thus your opinion is null and void.

The election was a lose-lose situation anyway, even if Hillary was president we would be seeing similar consequences

nigger

zZz it's yet another race bait thread

it didn't start as one, but some fuckwit had to bring up donald trump

AOTY so far. Better than Mount Eerie, Foxygen, FJM and beats the fuck out of all hip hop so far this year.

Lyrics: 5/5
Beats: 4.5/5

Overall: 9/10

I don't understand the hate on this album, but I know there are a lot of people on this board that actively participate with the oppressive governing body of the United Stated. I wouldn't expect those people to understand struggle and real emotion for changing social structure. Go ahead and hate this because "muh niggers blah blah fuck whitey" but you're memes are holding back society. You should really be proud of yourselves, you are really doing you're part (sarcasm).

you DESPERATELY need to hear more music if the tired pete rock dishwater leftover beats here sound like 4.5/5 to your ears

It's not my fault you don't get it, dude.

Joey > Pete anyways asshole

Goddamn I hope this is bait and people like this don't actually exist

SeeYou are actually the intolerant person that shouldn't exist. I think even Joey raps about people like you

when i first listened to the album it was not really interesting, the beats were boring, but after i gave it some more listens it grew on me.

i thought his political raps would be very cringy, but he only said "fuck donald trump" once and convinced me that he can rap about this whole situation with songs like land of the free, y u don't love me and amerikkkan idol.

i didn't like legendary and devasted, when joey said "skrt skrt" i almost puked because i know joey is not like that.

overall, i think this album is slightly better than b4.da.$$