Ladz, any of these bands worth checking out?

ladz, any of these bands worth checking out?

i'd consider going for boris, converge and FOTL alone... not so bothered about the crescendocore tho.

of course i'll have to magic up some friends to go with too but i'll deal with that later

bump

Boris and Explosions in the Sky

Tricot for sure

Russian Circles are alright if you like post-rock, never seen them live tho

I like sleepmakeswaves

Listener is a really good fusion of post-rock, spoken word, hip hop and Christian music.

Tesseract and converge

WHY CAN'T I LIVE IN BRITAIN

>of course i'll have to magic up some friends to go with too but i'll deal with that later

This is the reason I've never been to a festival

Russian Circles are great, their live perfomances, even though very simple, are amazing. Same goes for God Is An Astronaut. Amazing live performances.

tesseract are great, one of the best bands going and bizarrely underrated

Why would you want to live in that overcrowded shit hole (I assume you're talking about England)

I don't really want to live there, but Boris is my favorite band and they never visit anywhere close to my shithole of a town

Is there a difference between 'Britain' and 'England'?

op here, thanks ladz. i'll work through some of em over the next few weeks

>overcrowded
what the fuck are you talking about? are you some murican hick living in a trailer park or something? the only overcrowded shithole in the uk is london

sorry dude. they are just as awesome live, hope you get a chance to see em some time

GO SEE SIKTH!

Converge
Russian Circles
Boris
TTNG
Tricot

that's a killer lineup desu. where is this?

It's the ArcTanGent festival in Bristol, England. Read the filename.

ttng 4 sure

any of youse ever been to a fest alone?

I often go to gigs alone but I reckon a fest would just be depressing unless you hit it off with someone right away, and I'm not the most approachable guy

fuck Sup Forums, eits are good live

Yes you dolt, Britain includes Ireland and Wales

>Britain includes Ireland
uh, user...

Sikth

England is the part of the United Kingdom
Great Britain is the group of islands
The United Kingdom is the group of England, Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland

Britain includes Scotland and Wales.

>Ameridumb education

Great Britain is the island mate.

>united kingdom
>in the european union

please don't it hurts

Converge, bossk, sikth and boris are good, rest are total ass.

Yeah I wouldn't do this. Find someone to go with or why even bother?

I'm going too for the first time!
Jambinai is the best band there, they mix Math Rock & Sludge with Traditional Korean music.
The Numer XII (...), Sikth, Defeater, Listener and DSHS are good screamed Sadcore.
tricot and Nordic Giants are amazing.
Check out USA Nails and Jardin De La Croix too, they're also playing and are awesome live

cuz music i guess. but yea, camping alone sounds a bit grim. maybe i'll try meetup

thanks dude, i'll check these out

kek don't listen to these plebs, Tessarect is a contender for worst band of all time.

Shit, I meant British Isles. Thanks