Hey guys, I thought I would try again to see if anyone could help me with some financial trouble. My gf, cat (onyx)...

Hey guys, I thought I would try again to see if anyone could help me with some financial trouble. My gf, cat (onyx), and myself are really struggling and I beg of a little help or boost until my payday. I set up a PayPal but I really don't understand it. Please please..and science bless.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=to have a champagne taste on a beer-bottle budget
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Any would be a great help Sup Forums

Someone has to be feeling a little helpful tonight. Its going to be putting food in our mouths

Wish i could help, but im poor as fuck too...

Good luck.

Animal shelters will donate food. ask. dont let kitty starve. also will eat cheap ass tuna

Same. I understand the struggle. Do what you can, find every resource to help you out. Learn to cook some cheap stuff, rice is what we do and we're never wanting for a good meal at least.

>science bless

Was going to donate too. Guess I'll save it for the plate at church tomorrow.

You couple Sup Forumsros I appreciate the advice. Good vibes are great and keeps me hopeful. If any rich faggot comes along that wants to help I would be forever greatful. Also may try to take more pics of onyx or let you see my gf who's passed out

My like to believe true god lives and works through science. Thanks for wanting to though

Just make sure you feed the cat before yourself lol

For sure. It would kill be to see him go hungry. He has 2 cans of fancy feast left and I'm going to try to get more. Douche bag will not touch hard food.

Champagne tastes and beer pockets lol

What does that mean?

Oscar and Morgan?

Bump

No Oscar or Morgan here

You caught me at the right time. I'd be happy to help you with a few hundred bucks. Let me know how I can get the money to you.

Are you serious?!? You would seriously be the savior of my life right now..well the three of us. I had her set a PayPal up before she went to sleep, but I really don't know how it works

If you're trolling that's sad

I hope they aren't trolling. It put some hope in my heart. I told her that I would do what I could to make sure she had a breakfast. Lol

Bump

Hopeful bump

Your cat has fancy tastes but he can't afford it

When I could afford it I got him a 30 can box.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=to have a champagne taste on a beer-bottle budget

Tell your gf to sell her body

Oh I see. Yeah that is my gfs fault. That is literally all she has had him on despite me trying to get her to try other sfuff. She spolied the fuck out of him and now he literally only eats one brand of food no matter how many others I try. He won't even look at hard food. As for myself, I'm fine with mcdoubles lol

I asked if she would strip. She looks good enough

Have your girlfriend fuck other people for cash since she's already fucking other people for free.

Ill pay 5 bucks legit to see your girl strip

Is she fucking other people though?

5 bucks would be legit

I think the "give a man a fish and he won't be hungry for a day, teach him how to fish and he'll never be hungry again" quote applies here. You give me the vibes that you are a money hole.
I can help you with personal finance. It will be worth more than any amount you'll get.

Nope haha faggot
Starve and die
As I laugh and grow fat

Want to set this up through email?

I'm not lazy or anything. Me and her both work but havent gotten paid yet. We aren't on drugs or anything so we try to be as responsible with money as we can. These past two weeks just kinda snuck it in our ass

Sure. My email is [email protected]

It is highly likely she is.

B-u-d-g-e-t.

Hope not

No you fucked yourself. You are not responsible.
You don't have a savings account with money to go on vacation(to relax and avoid burn out), money to say "fuck you" to your boss and money to support yourself for 6months.
If you both got a job and you still can't afford to live and save money monthly on the side you live too expensively. Be it rent, food, luxuries or tuition and insurance etc. You are cucking yourself somehow. One salary should be enough for a normal rent and living expenses + little bit of the others salary. Rest should be saved for what I mentioned before. Always have fuck you money ready.

We just haven't gotten our first paycheck yet

Sent an email

I want to kill you

Fresh cucks

Dude I'd totally give you 20 30 bucks but science bless,
Really science bless what is that
You don't believe in God but in science and the antiquated superstition of luck and religion now you get none

Fuck off and beg elsewhere shitlord

Sorry if I offend anyone for being in a rough spot right now. I do wish the best

I mean, since in was like 19 its just made since to me. How are we here, what keeps us alive...science.

Fuck you faggot give me your money or gtfo

I replied

Yeah, about that...

Doesn't really strike me as a cheater.

Bump. Any little bit would help.

Idiot. Good luck with that.

But like, you literally know 0% about this girl

>. I set up a PayPal but I really don't understand it
>. I set up a PayPal
>. I set up a PayPal
you dumb niggers are buying this fagggot hookers and blow

What's that?

No man, like I really don't understand how to do it. She put in our bank card number my email and a phone number and past that I'm like wtf

Phone?

Hopeful bump

I've seen Sup Forumsros do a lot of good for people in need. Please guys

Bump

Please some rich fag come along and throw me like hundred bucks for a week. I know there's fags here that wipe their ass with 100 dollar billz

Bump

Kek

I'll do something embarrassing or something fuck. I've been trying this forever. I really need help

Bump

Tuna is bad for cats

Check his teeth and breath.
If his breath is extremely bad, it's likely he has some issues with his teeth, which is why he won't touch hard food.

This!
If his gums are red raw, forgot about YOUR food, take him to the vet.

forget* even.

His breath is fine and I checked his gums they seem fine too. I just don't think he knows how to eat it. It took forever to teach him to drink water, and I had to use a tiny bit of milk at first

Bump

Tell / show us more about your life and we'll know if you're worth giving money or not

Try to disolve the dry food into some water or milk (if you can afford it) just enough so the food goes fluffy.
If you use safe for human consumption milk make sure you mix it with water ( more water than milk) otherwise he'll get the shits badly.

Also advices are all I can give you. Poor as fuck too and own a cat, well, she owns me...
Wish i could help out financially, sorry Sup Forumsro

Well we moved a county up to get away from our shithole town. We both worked at pizza hut until a manager wanted a complete over hall and fired like 90% of the staff. We had a little money saved and we were staying in a motel 6, well the house keepers stole the money we had put up and we couldn't pay our weekly rent. The Indian guy that owns it didn't believe us and he made us leave. My friend took us in but now that his woman is back in the picture he acts like we are the biggest burden. We both got new jobs but just haven't been paid yet. I'm not asking for a shit load of cash or anything like that. Just enough for food for us and the cat...and maybe me a pack of cigs but food is more important right now

What's the address of the poxy motel so we can raid the fuck out of him back to India

I really appreciate the advice and good attitude though guys. The positive feedback does help

There are organizations that give free pet food

I don't know, but i can tell you its the motel 6 in somerset Kentucky

Check'd
Can they qualify, since they're both working?
Eurofag here soz.

And we don't make little money either, but like I said we just haven't gotten paid yet.

Tyler Thomas
Evelyton Rd
Columbus Ohio

Giggle

Thats not me I'm from ky

Watch out Sup Forumsros!
We've got a badass here!
KYS moron

Go to /r/ and give it a try.
Eurofag here who told you to check the cat's gums

I mean 2 or 3 people willing to give 10 or 20 bucks would be super amazing

I have seen so much success on Sup Forums from poor fags, I thought someone would be feeling helpful

How old are you that you havent been paid?

This nigger just wants drugs be honest about it at least.

I'm 24, and my pay day is in a week

I really don't want drugs. I would like a double cheese burger

Im in ky Sup Forumsro, maybe i can help ya out. I'm in Paint Lick where are you at?

Somerset. I'm not sure if I have heard of your town. Somerset is in Pulaski county

Will send money but I want receipts for the purchases

That's cool. We can exchange info and ill send you pics of receipts