Why do you deny yourself Sup Forums?

Why do you deny yourself Sup Forums?

Come on Sup Forumsro's
Stop being little faggets and answer

cause bitches are fucking stupid.

Why are bitches stupid?
Are you sure it's the bitches fault? Explain your experience mate

Same reason as you

wtf? why are you posting photoshopped pics and pretending they are guys?

Why? they're self-obsessed ignorant snobs who generally only care about looks, money, and material possessions. Is it their fault? they could make an effort to be kinder, just because someone is quiet, socially awkward, or ugly doesn't automatically make them a creep.

I'm talking about stacies and popular bitches here mostly, obv not all of them are like this.
In my experience most of them are ridiculously downright cruel. I'm not even imposing anything on them either, I don't stare or gawk, I don't approach them, but I'm a pretty quiet guy unless I know people so I'm automatically a creep.

What makes your sentence true?

user can't. They're a stupid bitch

Deny myself what? A chick with a munted clit hood that you apparently photoshoped?

what the fuck did you try to do to this picture.
im actually confused, what look were you going for?

Nice dub user but it was something I stole like the grinch earlier. Decided to give it back to Sup Forums

lol

You fucken liked that one huh?

you are such a faggot, its actually sad.

Good enough, would drug, fuck, then chuck.

>gee bill, how come your mom lets you have two vaginas?

used to be a camgirl forgot her name though
all that is left seems to be a couple more pics and a half hour stream from some time ago.

got the screenshots?

Yasss pls OP demands sauce

shit sorry found the gallery on mless not to long ago but didn't save it or anything,

actually just found the stream :)
6DEDBF6

Her name is Whitney and she's 15

MODS

I really wish i was gay
Vaginas are so complicated. what the fuck is what?

You trumped me lol I am gay so what?

deny what now?

Humans in general are complicating, let alone with how our organs function etc. etc.

girls are like martial arts, you keep doing them till you get it right. Mind and penis wise

The work is not worth the payoff.

How many clits do they usually have?

So if my girlfriend is being all depressed and treating me like shit i shouldn't deny myself my freedom but I lose a partner

are you a dependapotamus? or art thou a Man?

yea it'll hurt, and when chicks don't come your way it'll feel like forever. But fuck it! you can't love someone if you can't love yourself man.

I'm not telling you to live like a neckbeard or bury yourself with work for the sake of money. Get fit for you, and do things for yourself

over 9000

are you fucking kidding me?
first you say you stole the pic, claiming it was your OC
now you demand sauce after i called you out and post the original, which i found on google in 5 seconds.
its really not that time of year, is it?

When did I ever say I posted it you pheasant.

that is a professional-level photoshop
i don't know what for though
i don't think it's supposed to be a penis
two vaginas?

But it is though. Imagine dp each vagina. Bro that's 4 dicks man

Not gonna let it die