Dare I say? AOTY?

Dare I say? AOTY?

You sure can my guy
Doesn't mean it'll be the actual truth

I just finished listening to it and I wonder how an album can have literally no single good song.

nothing personal kid, but the Spotify numbers don't lie right now. Album of the Year for sure.

>literal 10/10 album

How do they keep getting away with it?

> actually using spotify numbers as an argument
well

>AOTY
>It isn't this fine piece of work

Fuck man. These remixes of an already solid album blow away this crap by lightyears.

>Over million plays on every song

Yeah goy! It seriously must be terrible.

>Spotify numbers don't lie
>It's a bunch of normies listening to it

The chainsmokers are shit. Period. No depth or even soul put into the music. There's more soul in a skrillex song then this, and he's been bland for the past few years. Go listen to Mefjus-Emulation, since that's a 10/10 album

Sup Forums might hate on the Chainsmokers now, but in 20 years they will be remembered as one of the most influential and legendary groups of our time... No other pop act can make songs that are simultaneously catchy and deep, save for maybe 21 Pilots.

>1 million on each song

I'll bring up this. If a song is more hidden, it tends to be amazing. Modern "edm" is Shit and basically follows Knife party's LRAD, but with different stuff.

I'd recommend some DnB for you. Insideinfo doesn't get many plays yet produces quality drum and bass for the past 11 years

>Fedora music

Nah my dude, ill keep listening to this masterpiece.

This guy gets it.

>Follows Knife Part's LRAD

Senpai please just stop. You know shit about EDM, if you think modern EDM follows one popular Knife Party song.

DnB is gay ass fedora shit, so that's a no for me.

I'm pretty sure you are being a total idiot, or smacked up on drugs, since this album is clearly garbage. It's forgettable, and reuses the same Shit over and over

Go listen to some better music "friend"

>He calls drum and bass fedora music
>Listens to the cucksmokers

Hah
A
H

This.

If you don't "get" the Chainsmokers, you need to stop listening to that Bieber or (c)rap music and start to open up to real, experimental art.

>Saying that this is "art"
>It's all souless

Thanks for describing modern """art"""

>Muh ambient drum n bass tracks!

If anything DnB is the most reused shit patterns over and over again compared to the chainsmokers.

>uses weeb shit pics

Need I say more lmao.

Exactly Sup Forums will be sucking this albums dick next year watch.

>Drum and bass is always reused!
>Likes the chainsmokers

Hypocrisy imo

>Falling for it.

are there any albums with album covers this cozy that aren't shit?

>20 replies
>6 posters

Fuck Chainsmokers, their mums and their assholes

They're terrible regardless.

>the "selfie" guys
>ever making a worthwhile contribution to music
lel
>eat shit, millions of flies can't be wrong!

This

I am pretty sure Closer and Something Just Like This use the exact same chords

Name one person who has made a bigger contribution to music then The Chainsmokers, you fucking pleb. I'm waiting.

*all* EDM is shit

>getting baited this easily

You don't even get a (you)

Why the FUCK did they put the album title on top of the cover, when the album art itself already features the album name in a superior way?

rage agianst the mahince, linkin park, blink 182 (old stuff), lorde, the offspring (your probably too young to rememebr them tho), niel young

Aphex Twin
Boards of Canada

kanye