articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/19/entertainment/et-cause19
youtube.com/watch?v=ATpiV1-c9TE
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a45212/viggo-mortensen-profile/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>blacklisted
He is?

Looking forward to this nigger's latest movie

Hopefully it plays @ in my city at some point

It's obvious he was upset about Bernie losing on Bill Maher's show.

He was a major actor in the 00s. What happened?

I dont think so

articles.latimes.com/2009/sep/19/entertainment/et-cause19

>blacklisted is the same as choosing to do indie projects
okie dokie

I wanted to take a break from the business

he does mostly indie or foreign stuff now, he wanted to settle down

OP doesn't know what blacklisted means.

LOTR made him money and got himself a name, hes always been doing passion projects which includes movies so small they dont even come out in most countries.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Who is stupid enough to trust the jews a second time? It's obvious Bernie Sanders was just a plant getting more votes and money for Clinton. He is a career politician through and through.

Funny how they keep claiming it isn't jews in control of the paedophilia-riddled Hollywood.

he's been in a couple of famous movies other than lotr

He's just a weirdo and some kind of horse whisperer. I don't expect him to be pay much attention to the politics. As someone who will never have to worry about financial stability he instead focuses on his own feelings.

>A variety of entertainers -- including David Byrne, Julie Christie, Ken Loach, Jane Fonda, Viggo Mortensen and Wallace Shawn -- published a letter alleging that Toronto had become an agent of the "Israeli propaganda machine."
based Viggo

no, user thinks he's blacklisted because in his world a talented actor should be delighted to star in a bunch of shitty capeshit flicks

based jane fonda

>viggo blacklisted
lol
dude was always an indie movie actor. he scored huge with LOTR and continues to make interesting films. have you seen Jauja? amazing film.

He doesnt want to star in huge movies anymore.

>based viggo backing jil stein

fuck.. you were my favorite actor

He and Paul Giamatti are on the shortlist for the best contemporary American actors.

He lives in the middle of nowhere upstate NY and goes to this tiny little diner in town every so often

He makes his furniture and fishing lures and stuff. Retired as fuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=ATpiV1-c9TE
>viggo trying to talk about right-wing rhetoric
>host keeps trying to cut him off

Because hes down to earth literally just like us.
esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a45212/viggo-mortensen-profile/

both are up there with Daniel Day-Lewis, i'd say, but he appears so seldom in films these days.

To be fair, nobody really wants to hear about Michael Savage.

Man that's weird I had never even read that profile

It's the Crystal Diner on public square. Neat

VIGGIO MORGENSTERN
INSANELY HIGH ON MESCALINE

Well he's not voting Hillary so meh.

And he's not voting Trump, nice!

And the only reason he did LOTR was because his son loved it and asked him to not so he could be world famous as Aragorn.

Viggo is literally based.

>Stein

He never wanted to in the first place. He was a last-minute replacement casting for Aragorn, when PJ decided Stuart Townsend was a poor choice days after filming began. That thrust him into stardom in a way he wasn't really looking for.

I'm sure the 60 million dollar paycheck did not factor into that decision at all either, though

>this was almost Aragorn

>60 million
Source? No way he got that just for the contract upfront.

I'm guessing about 20 mil per movie

>Vigo is a comrade
So based

Honestly fuck this year. Why the surplus of actors thinking we care about their political opinions?

Yes! All Bernie bros need to back Stein so Trump wins in a landslide.

You go Viggo!

Jill Stein is basically a fucking fascist.

If you want to live in massive amounts of poverty while under an authoritarian government them vote for her.

Holy shit I can't fucking believe how stupid these people are.

Marxists deserve to suffocate
lmao

Not a Jill Stein supporter, but.....how? How is she at all fascist? What policies are fascist?

don't shoehorn yourself in, he got first dibs

Literally no one cares about Jill Stein, she's the new "hip, safe" candidate for a celebrity to come out for.

The old one was Bernie Sanders, then he got too mainstream. And endorsed hillary.

If I were an actor id do the exact same thing. It's not like the bitch is gonna win.

>"I mean, how much fucking money do you need?" he asks.
Absolutely based.

Well that seems reasonable.

Bernie went bust pretty fast.

I don't know about that, but she's an anti-nuclear, wage gap, tree hugging moron

>mfw americucks are actually about to vote in one of the most corrupt leaders in the world

>mfw they'll probably vote for a second term

>Once, when asked whom he was wearing, Mortensen provided a name—Bambino Veira—and watched in bemusement as members of the Hollywood press dutifully wrote it down. Veira was a soccer player in Argentina.)

As and argie I find this hilarious. aparently the part of his life living here leave a mark, he speaks spanish with the same accent that some guy that never left the country an drinks mate.

>i don't know what fascism is

maybe not if trump keeps his mouth shut for a few more months like he's been doing

Well, I guess I'm a Gary Hairy Johnson now.

>one of the most corrupt leaders in the world
Sure is Breitbart in here

Cenk pls. You don't need to be right wing to know Hillary Clinton is a fucking evil cunt.

i was thinking what this thread needed was some african americans for diversity

Pretty sure Cenk doesn't like her either. Also, I hate him and Young Turks in general.

>left LA for Idaho at one point

good taste

Then why would you paint everyone as breitbart when even TYT doesn't like her?

At least he realizes his vote doesn't count like all the cucks creaming their pants to vote for Madam President or Madam President's Best Friend and Confidant.

Trump supporters are the worst.

t. Trump supporter circa Super Tuesday

Goddamn did I fuck up. Hit me Sup Forums. Give me your worst.

We moved from CA to ID as well. Weird. We even share the same birthday (October 20).

He made an anti Semitic joke and that pretty much ended his career.

Because.............................................I felt like it. Surely you don't think I'd actually get into a detailed, fact-oriented debate on Hillary Clinton's attributes on an anonymous imageboard? What a waste of our time.

Ni te entendi ni madre pinche negro
Argentiiijnaaa es blaaaancoooo

>he doesn't want to be famous guys I swear just LOTR
>Right after LOTR he stars in big box office flops like that retarded desert horse racing movie

Ok

>Give me your worst
>Didn't make a coherent point to refute other than WAH WAH TRUMP IS BAD

The white bitch Hannah was so stupid I got triggered just seeing here .

calm down user, all the candidates are terrible

You a #missle_bro?

nice trips
and very weird

is it weird I never knew viggo was american until recently?

i always thought he was norwegian or some gay shit

It makes sense most people are shocked when a good male actor is American. It's pretty rare.

>blatantly state I supported him during Super Tuesday
>ignore it all and say I said something I didn't say

It's funny how sad it becomes trying to argue with people about the man. It breaks down to literally nothing after a while. Just blind loyalty.

I can't bring myself to ever watch more than a minute of their diatribes. Even the production value is poor. What triggers me is that their entire show is named after a genocidal political movement, but they claim to be progressives.

>"And so we drive. Or, rather, he drives. For the next eight hours, for about 250 miles, up to and around Watertown, through the Adirondacks and not quite to Canada—though he does ask if I brought my passport—with periodic stops at diners and waterfalls, lakes and trout ponds, his mother's grave and finally his father's farmhouse. Viggo loves to drive."

Why are actors such cucks?

LOL what faggots

You made no point to argue you dumb fuck what part of that don't you get? We at Sup Forums engage and civilized and spirited debate and discussion so bring an issue to the table or shut the fuck up.

I'm at a loss. I barely know who this Jill Stein person is, but I would feel strange not following my king.

What is her stance on pipeweed?

Best part is cenk denies Armenian genocide and Ana is an Armenian

Wait, he's a genuine genocide-skeptic? I just thought he was a retard. wtf now I hate Cenk [even more]

Someone once told me he was from new zealand

Hannah Cranston? She's fucking stupid and I don't know how she got into Duke. She looks like a man when she doesn't have make up.

she is in support of making it legal

Knowing whether or not he likes her is pretty damning

We don't need more of Viggo.
We got all it was meant to be.
He stopped at the exact fucking point, where the hero returns home in the movies.

He should stick to making euro movies
pic related was great

Sorry guys but you're all wrong, he's actually from Denmark. He's been living in America most of his life though, so while he isn't a full-on American, saying he's like 50/50 probably wouldn't be far off

wasn't he argentinian?
he has a pretty good spanish

(((Stein)))

I heard Captain Fantastic was supposed to be good?

His parents are danish and traveled a lot cause of work, he was born in New York when his parents worked there, he grew up in Argentina and lives there and in Spain from time to time aside from northern new york.

Thanks user, that was a great read

You're welcome, friend.

if you mean holding out for months is fast

She's the most pro-pipeweed candidate running

>us
>down to Earth

lol

Near article tho

She also believes in homeopathy and the "power" of meditation. She's legitimately retarded.