Be born with high functioning autism and have an anxiety disorder

>be born with high functioning autism and have an anxiety disorder
>get upset and cry all the time as a kid
>couldn't really explain why i was crying to teachers because of autism
>kids would make fun of me too
>be 13 and now be in middle school
>am not able to keep up with the increasing hard work so i would run out of class and hide in bathrooms because of stress
>school doesn't know what to do with me so they put me in a self contained special ed class
>teacher was a no nonsense old school guy, the type who would have a paddle if the school let him
>have a thing in class called the "time out room"
>it was a small room with padded walls and floor, it was basically solitary confinement
>i would get thrown in there every time i would cry or get stressed out
>it got to a point where it happened every day for 4 months and i would stay in there all day with no food or bathroom breaks
>the only way i could get out is if i calmed down and singed a paper that said i was a bad boy and i would never freak out again.
>i wouldn't sign these because i knew it would keep happening anyway
>teacher would get pissed and would punch and kick me often for like i said 4 months
>i had and bunch of bruises and i would never fight back because i believed in the whole "turn the other cheek" type of thing
>mom found out what was going on and took me out of school
>by that time i was super depressed and i considered suicide but i never actually attempted to kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glad you're still around

Well that's pretty fucked. What happened to the teacher or the school?

how does this picture make you "feel"?

>i was then home schooled for two years (rest of middle school)
>but i hardly did any work because i wanted to keep my mind off of school as much as possible but i still had nightmares
>i want to try school again but my mom doesn't want me to but i forced her
>i enter high school with the plan that i'm not going to focus on grades but i will just try to get comfortable at school again and then maybe i'll work towards a diploma
>that never happened and all of my time in high school i was always paranoid that i would get beat up again or get arrested because there was now a school cop
>i make a couple of friends and improved on some things but what ended up happening was i would act normal outside of school but in school i would act really autistic
>i was then diagnosed with PTSD (no i'm not an SJW)
>then in 11th grade the vice principles son started bullying me
>and after a few months of calling me a fag in the halls to make others laugh he took it up a notch
>as i was walking home from school he pulled up in his car a pointed a hand gun at me
>he told me that he had dreams about shooting me and then he would strip me naked and hang me by the entrance to the school (there was small tree by the doors)
>then he drove off
>me and my parents went to the vice principle and told him what happened
>he said they didn't even own any guns and that i was making it all up because i hate his son or something
>me and my parents decided it was ok for me to drop out because of this + i had no credits anyway

i'm now 19 and have been out of school for a little over two years. It wasn't til recently the nightmares stopped. I feel like i move on with my life now. In public i act normal and you would never guess i was autistic unless maybe you knew what to look for and hanged out with me a lot.

I just started learning how to drive and then after that i'll get my GED and then a job at UPS and maybe one day i'll be able to be a driver (they make around $75,000 a year and you don't need a college degree). Then i'll start doing stand up comedy as much as i can while i save up all my money and then after a few years i'll move to LA and have a UPS job and do stand up there.

I just wanted to tell this story because i felt like writing.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ

is nightmares code for bed-wetting?
or like really nightmares?

I have nightmares every day, pussy

The type of nightmares where you wake up screaming in a cold sweat. I have never wet the bed.

sorry to hear that. have you tried killing the people that annoy you? i heard that could be a definitv solution to such problems.

>i would never fight back because i believed in the whole "turn the other cheek" type of thing

Sure thing i'll go get my sickle now.

>"turn the other cheek"
always tought that was like a 2 strickes system

A sickle?
Why a sickle though?

care to explain? I really didn't get it

if the joke arcs over ones head, doesn't that make it a shitty joke?

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

If you're making 75 grand a year don't move to LA that's fucking stupid stick with UPS and build a life for yourself if you want to make a fool out of yourself on stage at a comedy club you can do that anywhere but don't try to make a career out of it

That's why i'm going to do it for a couple of years in my city of Seattle and if i like it enough i will move to LA. I want to make a career out of it but i know it will take many years of hard work and luck.

Nice filthyfag!