DISCUSS..........

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks#Hijackers
youtube.com/watch?v=oyZDVA2bG0w
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8099469/Yemen-the-new-breeding-ground-for-terror.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/30/world/middleeast/yemen-suicide-attack-aden.html?_r=0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sana'a_mosque_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats a lot of dots after your last letter, you must be stupid

Looks like a great start. A few guys getting stuck for a few days as they tried to beat the deadline is nothing. Trump has exceeded my expectations in every way so far.

Deportations are not good IMHO. Tourists, businessmen, students etc.. Fine. Green card holders and we are reaching unacceptable levels

This

The shit is accelerating faster than expected and is already close to the fan

Drumpf thinks all he has to do is sign a bit of paper and the world will be all good. Doesn't work that way

CUNT

Did someone ever tell that to Obama?

Now if he can executive order an end to the so-called Affordable Care Act...

liberals think they can stop anything by waving around a bunch of papers on sticks and calling everything racist, bigoted.

have fun when he signs another piece of paper and sends the national guard in to club you dumb motherfuckers in the head. :^)

it did for the most part. it makes your dumbass attempts to stifle progress looks even worse.

im pretty sure he already did that.
he also got us out of TPP, and continued the construction on two oil pipelines.

Good.
Maybe the 2nd Amendment will finally be used to remove tyranny.

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA Keep dem muzzy out of the white mans American.

"Keep refugees here! We will feed them, clothe them, house them for free no worries!"
"Ew look at this dirty homeless vet who was actually born here ugh don't look at him"

Fucking liberal degenerates.

Nice to see they're both as stupid as each other. Besides obama was trying to get laws through normally, but the republicunts kept blocking him because he wasnt a republican. Seriously? How childish can you get?

/thread

americans are the fucking dumbest cunts on the planet lmfao.

Trump is the president you deserve, i hope he causes an americna civil war and two thirds of you fucking morons die.

I love how cuckservativs love the idea of running a pipeline for a Canadian corporation through the US and potentially destroying water supplies for millions all while not seeing a penny of the profit. Fuck every one else right? As long as your corporate loving party wins and issue you feel good... as you drink polluted water with no healthcare because you had a preexisting condition.

The things they refuse to see.

Dirty homeless vets should be put down as to not embarrass the country that provided their worthless asses a home.

wheels will soon part ways with trolly
pence with be shining christian beacon

>implying pipelines are anything new
>implying millions of people have ever had their water ruined

>President Theodore Roosevelt (democrat) prohibited immigration to the U.S. of anyone who believed in polygamy, promoted it or lived in a country that practiced it. (Aka muslims)

>democrats ok with it

>President Jimmy Carter (democrat) banned Iranian immigration during his presidency to deter the possibility of homeland attacks during and following the Iranian hostage situation. (Aka muslims)

>democrats ok with it

>President Obama (democrat) banned immigration of Iraqi citizens for more than half a year during his presidency

>democrats ok with it

>President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)

>democrats pitch a fit and are triggered

Seriously? How childish can you get?

people like you need to be taken out and shot.

Actually Republicans cut veteran spending all the time. And are you saying repubs care for the poor.? Are you listening to yourself?

Since when did all the angry white snowflakes from stormfron start posting in Sup Forums? Did someone tell them kids were letting cp threads stay up?

Yeah let's help shitheads from other countries before we help our own people. Makes sense.

If anyone should be put down, it's half of these special snowflakes with mental disorders.

>implying people who believe they are a wolf, owl, cat, etc, or people who believe they're the opposite gender aren't the most embarrassing thing to happen to the human race

The fact that this shit is seen as acceptable as opposed to being seen as mental disorders is beyond astounding.

Time to catch them muzzlims.

You're missing the point. I'm trying to say these faggots just have too much time on their hands and are always trying to find the next big thing to bitch about. Theyre all hypocrites.

Republicans cut vet spending because its mostly a lower class volunteer govt jobs program and everytime they say "support the troops" the little devils that sit on their shoulders start kicking their little devil legs and howling. Sup Forums is so fuckin dumb

This is bait.

>Arthur Brooks, the author of a book on donors to charity, “Who Really Cares,” cites data that households headed by conservatives give 30 percent more to charity than households headed by liberals. A study by Google found an even greater disproportion: average annual contributions reported by conservatives were almost double those of liberals.

>Democrats, who speak passionately about the hungry and homeless, personally fork over less money to charity than Republicans

>tfw you realize Republicans are literally more generous than Democrats

>tfw you realize all this time you've been brainwashed to think Republicans are the "greedy rich" when in reality IT'S THE EXACT OPPOSITE and all these whiney, "protesting" kids are getting played by the likes of George Soros and his ilk.

nytimes.com/2008/12/21/opinion/21kristof.html

Sooner or later you'll have to accept the truth, liberals.

So because something bad has happened before, it should be allowed to happen again. Real thinker.

YEEEEEEEEE HA !

Fucking illegal aliens. See them everywhere in LA. Third-world parasites with their Mexican flag in everyone's face when in fact white ppl make California great. Without white ppl in America, they would have been raping women and kids..

>>President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)
LOL, he's not banning Saudis... you know, the country where most of the 9/11 hijackers came from and who funds all extremist groups.

This is how deluded Trumptards are. You can't reason with this level of stupidity.

Too many illegal aliens being hired by employers. Stupid minimum wage hike so that's why these unpatriotic employers go after these aliens.

>President Obama stops immigration from one country for half a year

>President Trump tries to ban a quarter of the population of the planet from entering the country because of their registered religion

SAME THING

fucking idiot

Look at the poor basement dweller posting at 5am living vicariously through people who donate for tax breaks and would never consider him an equal

Now that IS interesting

Posting this before someone says you're more likely to be killed by your couch than by a sand man or some shit.

Trump's ban is only 90 day's faggot. Dumb liberal cunt. Can't wait till we deport you with the shitskins you love so much,

Good luck. I'm currently in England

He's not banning saudis or 80% of the rest of the Muslim world.

Yet liberals are crying "REEEE It's a MUSLIM ban!"

THIS is how deluded liberals are. You literally just made my point for me and don't realize how fucking retarded you just made yourself look.

Holy shit.

the Immigration ban would have done nothing to stop the 9/11 attacks. None of the hijackers were from countries currently affected by the ban

So Trump's policy is "all Muslims are not bad? It's just the ones from those 7 countries"?

>PS It's being called a Muslim ban because Christians from those 7 countries may still enter, you dumb cunt.

Ol rudy giuliani went on fox news and bragged about he helped draft the "muslim ban" EO you moron. Also they didnt even run this by a lawyer or the DHS before they had Trump sign it.

Countries included in Trump's immigration ban:

Syrian population- 22.85 million
Iraq population- 33.42 million
Libya population- 6.2 million
Yemen population- 24.41 million
Sudan population- 37.96 million
Somalia population- 10.5 million
Iran population- 77.45 million

Total: 212.79 million
World Population: 7 Billion

Total: 3% tops

>Trump's trying to ban a quarter of the population of the planet, 25%

Do liberals have to lie about EVERYTHING so it makes sense in their head?

Fucking idiot.

samefagging this hard

>waaaaa facts hurt my safe space narrative. I can't refute your actual information so I'll fall back on personal attacks and name-calling instead

This is why liberals are a dying breed and a laughing stock all over the country. Like you actually believe the bullshit Mtv and CNN tells you without doing your own research. You are the definition of tools.

Liberals want the US to become like the UK and the EU. Here are a few examples.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyZDVA2bG0w

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

>obama was trying to get laws through normally, but the republicunts kept blocking him because he wasnt a republican. Seriously? How childish can you get?
I agree, this was very stupid. The part that annoys me is how I've heard, even though they don't have any majorities, Dems want to try to do the same thing to Trump.

Get them muzzlambs

>oh shit, I just realized he's right and I look like a complete dumbass. QUICK! Change the subject!

kek

You must've missed the part where the other liberal user just tried to lie and say he's banning 25% of the world. Every one of you are pathetic idiots honestly. Like if you had a legitimate complaint people would actually support you but you don't and you make an ass of yourselves every time you try to verbalize the crazy shit bouncing around in your heads.

Trump's signed 4 executive orders. Obama signed 274. I'm sure you were protesting all 274 of those as well, oh wait you didn't. No, you're just a dumbass hypocrite like the rest of your kind.

if it's perfectly ok for mexico to fight illegal immigration from guatemala by protecting it's southern border, why then is it not ok for the us to do the same thing and protect it's southern border with mexico?

No, Trump wants to ban muslims from entering the country, he's picked those countries out of a fucking hat without doing any research into where the terrorists are more likely to come from (Saudi Arabia, for one). The guy is a fucking ignoraus who hasn't got a fucking clue

Because we are a white country, so if we do it it's racist.

>Pipeline which provides energy, money and jobs to millions is bad
>this is what libcucks think

who's changing the subject. Trump's ban would be completely inaffective in achieving what he thinks it will. 3 of the 4 London bombers were born in the UK, with the 4th being born in jamaica - again , the ban Trump has implemented would have had no effect on these attacks

>You must've missed the part where the other liberal user just tried to lie and say he's banning 25% of the world. Every one of you are pathetic idiots honestly. Like if you had a legitimate complaint people would actually support you but you don't and you make an ass of yourselves every time you try to verbalize the crazy shit bouncing around in your heads.
Look who's changing the subject now? Answer the question. Are all Muslims bad, or just the one's from those 7 countries? We need to know the logic and rationale behind your daddy's decisions... if there are any.

2016/17 is the year for religious right newfags to post about their favored corporate overlords on Sup Forums

If people wernt ass hurt and actually helped Trump rather than shitting on him

Time to get those muzzlambs wilbur

Can't stump the trump, fam. Welcome to the new world. A better world.

>Are all Muslims bad

>Adherents of Islam constitute the world's second largest religious group. According to a 2010 study that was released in January 2011, Islam has 1.6 billion adherents, making up over 23% of the world population.

Yes, every Muslim is bad, and they want to kill each and every one of us. That's why we're all dead already

>fam
cunt

Chester let get dem muzzlambs.

Where's the logic behind yours?
"Oh let everyone in our country because buzzfeed told me it's a good idea!'
Fuck off. Do you think other countries just let people poor in? What happened to you faggots moving to Canada? Oh wait they have immigration laws so you can't just go there as you please...kinda like what trump is doing.

Show me any source that says terrorists are more likely to come from Saudi Arabia rather than Yemen, Somalia, or Sudan.

You sound like a real fucking idiot right now

kek

Edgelord.

Pour* I'm tired

>if it's perfectly ok for mexico to fight illegal immigration from guatemala by protecting it's southern border, why then is it not ok for the us to do the same thing and protect it's
There has been border control for many many decades and no left/liberal has decried it. It's perfectly okay to have border control. It's not okay to make brown people a scapegoat for all your problems and call them rapists and murderers while threatening to deport all Mexicans, even those who make a positive contribution the the country and simply want a better life.
Furthermore, it's ridiculous to think that an expensive wall is going solve the problem. This isn't Age of Empires.

>Show me any source that says terrorists are more likely to come from Saudi Arabia

America's past experience.

Unbelievable how effective a few Russian propagandists have been in convincing you bunch of backwater hicks that Trump is anything other than an insane megalomaniac. Now they can just kick back and relax while you fall all over yourselves to convince each other that all this shit he's doing is actually going to be good for you.

Frankly I'm American, live in a blue state, and have plenty of money in the bank, so I'm gonna be fine. I'm just enjoying the ride while you guys drop out one by one. Some take longer to catch on than others.

YEEE HA MUZZLAMBS

How moldy is that rock you live under?

hur dur , ever heard of 9/11, when all the twats on planes were from or supported by Saudi?

But I'm sure Guatemalans are good people too and just want a better life in Mexico! Let them stay! Who cares if it's illegal right??

Faggot.

Hahahahaha what a bunch of same fags

YEEE HA MUZZLAMBS ! !

Now you're changing the subject again from

>"He wants a muslim ban on 25% of the world!"

In which you got BTFO and you clearly inflated your numbers by 500%+

to
>hurr durr it won't work because domestic terrorism!

You pathetic liberals just cannot stay on topic when you're caught in a fucking lie. It's honestly sad as all hell watching you flounder around.

Also you're trying to compare the UK to the US? Are you autistic?

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8099469/Yemen-the-new-breeding-ground-for-terror.html

You pathetic faggots keep trying to scream "he's banning muslims" when anyone who's watched the news knows yemen is a failed country that literally exports terrorists on a regular basis. Saudi Arabia does not. Prove me wrong.

History will not be on Trump's side unless he fucks the world so epically that he rewrites history. There's one consistent theme to all Trump rhetoric. "Fuck the vulnerable". May the horse he rode in on stumble and crush him to death.

Naw faggot. He's opened the pemitting process and they have started the process to repeal ACA . At least get your facts straight. .. even if they are your so called ALTERNATIVE facts your dumb cunt kellyann spews

>This isn't Age of Empires

aoe is set irl 1000 years ago faggot
exactly where mexico is at now

>"Oh let everyone in our country because buzzfeed told me it's a good idea!'
Yeah, no one has ever called a scrap of the immigration process. The fact that you believe this hyperbolic rhetoric just shows the low-IQ Trumptard mentality we're dealing with.

>Do you think other countries just let people poor in?
Only dictatorships and tyrannical governments (think N. Korea, Saudi Arabia etc.) have retarded blanket bans based on religion/country of origin.
Every other democracy does not.

> What happened to you faggots moving to Canada? Oh wait they have immigration laws so you can't just go there as you please
I can still apply to emigrate. Because they don't have Trumptard executive order preventing me from doing so.

Oh my god you're a fucking idiot if you can't see that banning people from one country where a specific religion is prevalent is going to piss off the vast majority of followers of that religion. I mention domestic terrorism because the last couple of major attacks by islamic Extremists was in 'retaliation' for western actions abroad (even though they weren't directly affected themselves, they were just doing it to get their 72 virgins).

Trump voters argue like they have little pinky sized cocks. Let me show you how a liberal with a dose that would make you wish you were born a woman argues.

"Lol ur wrong faggot"

>hurr durr look at these 9 saudis from 12 years ago

>o wait....

nytimes.com/2016/08/30/world/middleeast/yemen-suicide-attack-aden.html?_r=0

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Cole_bombing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sana'a_mosque_bombings

Do you idiot liberals just come here to get BTFO at this point? Because it happens every goddamn time.

You're literally trying to argue that a monarchy of oil barons has more terrorists in it's borders than a literal failed state with little to no government and constant military coupes.

Holy shit you people are blowing my mind with your "educated liberal" retardedness.

Yes. Now find me the video where Mexico's president calls them rapists and murderers.

Trumptards cannot understand.
>Border control = normal country duty
>Victimizing Mexicans for causing problems in your country = racist

Fuck, you're stupid.

We take it to the streets as people and our state attorneys take it to the courts you fucking dumb ass. Why do you think a judge halted his ban of visas?
Not only is it fucking retarded for Donald to attempt to push that through, it's bad for American business you fucking parapalegic fuck boy who shits in their pants.

Actually it depends on the group. For example, ISIS usually recruits in Tunisia and Jordan while Syria has a massive civil war going on.

>checked

Tell it like it is

Yes, because no immigrants work, retard

>Saudi Arabia does not. Prove me wrong.
Hey, I know you're a dumb kid who was after 2001 but have you heard of this attack commonly known as "9/11"? Apparently they were from Saudi... Also, Saudi Royals are KNOWN to fund Al-Qaeda and other extremist groups like ISIS.

>millions
The regular amount of jobs after construction for the pipeline is less than 100. And new jobs aren't being created they're just going to contract construction work

>only dictatorships have retarded blanket bans on a religion

And, for the 1000th time, I've already shown in ITT how no religion is being banned but by all means keep your head in the sand. You faggots would never admit you're wrong no matter how obvious it is.

True, but disaffected young muslims in Western countries are brainwashed by rfadicalised Imams who are already here and they're the poor fuckers who blow themselves up on buses. The internet's a wonderful thing