Anyone watching Federer v Nedal?

Anyone watching Federer v Nedal?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35859791
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im still recovering from fapping to the thought of licking clean the Williams sisters sweaty big black feet

Venus also? Serena is a babe but Venus is eh

Bump

couldnt actually tell you which is who tbh

Yes Fed looks vintage af.

watching it!

Serena looks like she stole half of Venus' weight. That's how you know.

She's thick as fuck though

Vintage in what context? As in old and past it vintage or in his prime vintage?

And that cofounder of Reddit is banging her

Hell yes!

In his Prime. Winning his 1st serves. Playing Savage D. And also tightened up his forehand from where he lost it on that second set.

As in he's turned back the clock several years.

Don't forget ripping that backhand. It's been the key to the match so far.

And that 6-1 set. First time he did that to Rafael in what'd they say? 9 years?

Seriously hate this. I want both to win.

Rafa is too intense for me. I want Fed to win and show that old dudes taking 6 months to heal can still ball and not worry about their career time left. Play the game and you can be rewarded.

Each one has had any dip in play punished. Fed in the 2nd set, Rafa in the 3rd.

Very competitive.

Yeah I want Fed to win because it's unlikely he'll be up there again. They're both super likeable guys though.

This is what a volley sounds like tho.
Rafa-hyuh
Fed.....
Rafa-HYuuhhh
Fed.....
Rafa-HYUHhhh
Fed.....
Point-rafa/fed

Hopefully this thread doesn't die. It may be the only civilized thread that Sup Forums has ever seen....

Fuck off you fucking cuck

Pass the Grey Poupon, please.

I think this probably an OCD thing with him though

Nah OCD is his face touchy ritual... lol

Think it's gonna be 5 sets bois. This is one for the books.

Also
>Check Em!

How the fuck do the chicks get paid the same amount as male tennis players? Equal pay for less work, classic feminism.

Why are you in this thread when you clearly don't watch tennis?

Actually I'm watching right now. The max chicks play is 3 sets, men - 5 including some absolute epics. So again, how is that fair?

Male and female bodies are different. Rules of the sport are the same. I'd like to see you jump on the court with the lowest ranked female tennis player. She'd take you to the house. Prolly even play best of 5 if you wanted.

We're not talking about you and me dumbass. These are professional athletes, it's a major cop out for the males to be paid the same as females when they work twice as hard.

They don't...

You aren't paid based on how hard you work. You're paid on what you contribute to the industry (tennis) overrall.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-35859791

For specifically the AO the prize packs are the same for males and females. What this wannabe troll isn't acknowledging is the crowd draw for males and females are the same. And also the fact that unlike nearly any other sport tennis has (at least for the last 30 years) been a gender neutral sport. They get paid equal because they contribute equally to the draw of the open. This must be babies first tennis match.

Ok, so why don't men say fuck it and only play 3 sets like women?

The mere face that you call women "chicks" and men "males" so blatantly illustrates your lack of any understanding or respect for the sport. Go back to your hand egg americuck.

That's a better question than your first. But honestly the styles are different. Men play more like a marathon women play more like a sprint.

Holy shit Jelena Dokic porked up big time

The mere face that you called him an americuck proves your a eurofag, now go wash your fact, you greasy feminine neckbeard

kinda slow for a sprint...
This is really unfair, men should earn much more.

Lucky son of a bitch

Austin mate.... you know where the tourney is. Jesus go suckle your racist presidents teet. Cunt.

Aussie damn auto correct

Is it 2009 again?

> middle of the night
> have to wear these stupid fucking hats and chase balls all night
> fuck

Lol its not middle of the night there.... it's about 11pm and the match is almost over.

DURHHH SUN SHININ BRIGHT AT 11PM, FUCKIN LET ME GO GET ME SUNBLOCK

Maybe it's for those uv lights? Don't wanna get that skin cancer at th ripe age of what looks to be anywhere between 11-19?

Fuck this is tense

GO ROG!

What a great AO for tennis. This'll be a good year.

>af.
>Savage

kill yourself

kys phoneposter

Aye, legend