Hi guys Looking to purchase a Fleshlight for the first time...

Hi guys Looking to purchase a Fleshlight for the first time, I really want to get Dillion Harper crush or Stoya Destroya. Any thoughts on some other good Fleshlights and which one I should purchase? Also can you guys go into good detail when describing them, Thanks.

get the vulcan tight anus

How is it?

tight and creates a crazy vacuum

also try the super head honcho, fun as hell

Bump for research purposes

what's your living situation?

as in how many people are in my house? just me.

And family/friends from time to time

throw the fleshlight away and buy a duck

It's a waste of money. It's fun for a month then the Fleshlight kinda drops in quality. Also got tight anus and destroyal and lotus something.

bump

The cleanup isn't as bad as people make it out to be.... Just leave the caps off when drying....

The feeling is moderately better than lubed hand but it wont be night and day.... Dont overdo with lube, just a bit will do.

>expensive, fun at 1st, quality goes down

same thing goes for women irl.

they're pretty bad tbh just get some pussy
>it's not that difficult

bump

Hi, i like the Doc Johnson's 9inch "anal" jelly fuck toy waaaaay more. It feels just as good, easy to clean, you can stuff ur balls in the ass hole and still fuck it if you want, squeeze the air out and make it tight as fuck and it's only like $25 on amazon. It also comes in Mouth, Pussy and "star shape" I think, and at the same price. Use water base lube only!!

Is your dick big and long?

Otherwise I would go for other alternatives.

Check the onahole thread in /jp/

Honestly, get a Tenga fliphole instead. I recommend the white or zero models.

I find them much more enjoyable than my fleshlight and they're much easier to clean. Also much more discreet.

Fleshlight is for big dicks, is what I mean, if not clear.

I have a Nina Hartley Lotus & a quickshot.

- The Lotus is great and feels realistic.
- The quickshot cleans & dries quicker.

- To preserve the quality, always use a latex friendly lube (I use Get Maxxx Silicone Lube) Silicone lubes are generally not latex friendly, but this is.

- Thoroughly clean and dry it after use. I dry the outside of the sleeve & the case with a clean microfibre cloth.

- Then loosely place the sleeve back in the case and hang it up to dry without the end caps. I hang it up using a bent wire coat hanger, there is a youtube tutorial for making this.

- Always apply the renewing powder after it dries completely. The renewing powder is just corn starch, some of the cheaper baby powders are made of this, check ingredients.

Do you have problems with your hands?

Well, I would say fleshlight works for any size, whereas onaholes are made for tiny jap dicks and big western dicks will destroy them.

I forgot...

The Fleshlight is around 25cm (10") long and about 10cm (4") wide at the thicker end. It's fairly large. A quickshot is a bit thinner and half the length.