A person I know recently sent nudes to a 14 yo girl, who sent fake nudes back to bait him...

A person I know recently sent nudes to a 14 yo girl, who sent fake nudes back to bait him. She's got evidence to get him persecuted, does Sup Forums want to see the convo and raid his facebook profile?

Will dump all of it if people are interested

No, no and fuck you beta cuck!

Is that a yes?

Just post it already

end me now

>persecuted
Technically correct, but I think you meant prosecuted.

Great story OP!
Do you enjoy talking to yourself via your many FB ids?
Cuck and jealous muh?
Pathetic 14yo on Sup Forums
MOOOOOOODS!!!

Lol, obvious fake pic.

nah man, u can trust her

a kid wouldnt lie

trust me, he's real. Search Alex Nolan on facebook, he's a very....special type of guy

Plot twist: OP is actually the '14 year old' and likes to bait dudes for dick pics

the dude's literally retarded and the girl was basically asking him directly to do shit
i pity the dude, the girl's a toolbag

:^)

moar?

I have aspergers and shit i wouldnt do that

I urge everyone to message him. It's a certain type of entertainment you rarely come across.

Forgot about this one

neither would i dude, but fuck you know how stupid some cunts can be. i pity that

The 14 year old girl seems like a fake (as in not really a 14yo girl but a guy trying to get pics), but if it is real stop being a dick to him, he seems like a nice guy plus he has a disability, don't pick on him. His cocks nice tho.

/alex.nolan.33483

he's also been confirmed to have an iq of 71

Wana bet?

He is a terrible person, trust me. He harrasses any women he comes across. Completely unable to read social queues, message him and see yourself

Lmao his cocks nice tho

>wtf, this guy has a disability
>the whole time you were so obviously trying to bait him
>you pretty much asked for a picture
>probably still illegal but there's probably a way around it
>not your personal army
>suck a cock faggot

>Completely unable to read social queues

thats basically aspergers, which i also have

still i aint defending the sicko, idk social stuff, but i know about the law

This is like watching a 6th grader bully a 4th grader. I suspect that's probably a more literal analogy than it seems to be at first.

Leave this guy alone, faggot. You're not superior.

wtf that bitch looks adult

Wtf?

Posted to another minor a couple of years back

He's a pestilence, truly a despicable person.

leave him alone moron

legit this mentality that allows him to behave like this
bunch of americucks that baby his ever misstep

he will learn on his own how much of a creep he is when all the girls he tries to get with disregard him. what your doing is immature and retarded your asking HIM for a nude first. the only thing this will lead to is humiliation and probably suicide. I just wish he was smarter so he wouldnt fall for such a fake ass nude of yours your basically picking on a retarded kid

He's 25, he is unable to learn despite being a high functioning autistic person since he's been spoiled from birth by an overly protective mother. He will get killed by someone unless he's given a wake up call

he will not get killed by anyone lmao what world are you living in retard

>persecuted
prosecuted
fixed that for your pedo ass. now go die in a fire and cleans your soul.

I sent him his nudes

good shit fam