Lol I remember Americans taking a piss and saying we're gonna get raped when our governments decided to let the Muslims...

lol I remember Americans taking a piss and saying we're gonna get raped when our governments decided to let the Muslims in Europe. Now American government banned Muslims from entering the US and THE PEOPLE are protesting the decision. What a pathetic nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the people

a few thousand people who were already at the airports leaving or returning from flights...

Our airports are all in cities. If you want the people who voted trump into office you have to look outside of the cities.

IRL the only thing I've heard anyone upset with trump about yet is the pipeline, but even then they are happy he is sourcing products internally.

You'd be shocked how different the majority of "THE PEOPLE" didn't think or act like american main stream media was showing you

Liberals aren't people, they're sheep. Moronic sheep at that.
Too idealistic, too trusting.
Conservatives may be assholes, but at least they know how the world is, and it ain't no parade and roses everywhere.
The only ones complaining are liberals and the illegal immigrants - neither of which count for much.

I don't think I could possible agree more with what you just said

I cant hear you over the sound of an imminent 9/11 2.0
Good luck with another 10 years of fearmongering bullshittery in the country that is even easier to scare off than the french sissies.

>the world sucks so why should I try to make it any better?

I truly hope that isn't what you actually think you're doing....

>let's keep our hardline, unrealistic rhetoric and expect change rather than seeking middle ground with which to build upon so both sides are happy and not just my side - but we can't do that because my side is a bunch of whiny assholes with no concept of give and take

>having no concept of morality

Only liberal cucks who don't understand that the real world is dangerous are protesting. Funny, they didn't protest when the Nigger in Chief did this in 2011

Trump will have a plan to defeat ISIS in 29 days. Obama couldn't do it in 8 years

Conservatism is a truth that sucks and is hard to accept, liberalism is an easy comfortable lie.

The people protesting this are cucks tho

>you're a racist/bigot/evil bad man, that will make me right and them wrong no matter what
This is you. Learn to present a point without emotion and libel. Can you?

trump lost the popular vote because his win was so close in a bunch of states outside the coasts. so no, anti-trump are everywhere.

there's 350 million people in the US you dumb faggot. letting a few thousand muslims in isn't going to make us any less safe. and blocking them doesn't make us safer. there are more non-mulsim mass killings in the US by far. plus we vet them, unlike the euro dynamic.

cheesespin.net/
go for it

no

Really smart answer user, Im proud of being your father

Because the people aren't all racist dickheads like you

>Muslim
>race

Found another tolerant liberal.

Plus if you look at the euro dynamic it's home grown terrorists who commit all of the attacks. Preventing Muslims from coming to the US is just gonna make the Muslims who are already there feel even more isolated and make them more likely to become radicalised.

absolutely. when they burn down more mosques and shit, like they just did in texas, of course people are going to feel hunted.

Good - they can prove their true colors and when they are killed, we don't have to worry about costs to send them home and court costs for deportment proceedings.
Also likely they do their blowy uppy thing in big cities where it is primarily liberals living and being the normal douchenozzles they are.
Win win if you ask me.