Seems to me that libtards WANT Trump to do a bad job

Seems to me that libtards WANT Trump to do a bad job.

If you're a libtard, go fuck yourself. Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0mDCtPT_4&spfreload=10
theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-border-wall-mexican-construction-firms-workers-biggest-winners
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some people voted for him for the lulz, others want to see him fail for the lulz

nobody gives a shit about your mindless copypaste opinions, nigger

observing all this from germany with a lulz

I want my pilot to succeed except if his goal is to ram the fucking plane into the ground.

Glad we picked the right pilot. ;)

Trump is a HERO!!!

So basically they shot their own credibility in the dick.

RUSSIAN HACKERS

Like an every time when niggers fuck your wife?

Seems to me that conserfagors WANT Trump to legalise raping babies in women wombs.

If you're a conserweird, go kill yourself. Seriously.

The New York Times is really libtarded. They used to have good articles but now it’s all biased, anti-Trump garbage.

yep, he's already fucking up royally. once the honeymoon wears off with the republicans, he's going to be fucked. can't wait. enjoying the fuck out of it all.

Uhh... yeah?

Calexit when?

Uhh... yeah?

Trump wants the U.S. to be a mafia state like Russia and he doesn't give a shit about you. I'm not bitter, but you're a fucking retard, and you're so retarded that you'll never really comprehend it, because you'll eat up all the shit they're feeding you until you die from lack of healthcare or whatever. Keep being retarded, faggot. You "won", and people totally give a shit about you.

>honeymoon
You mean get their agenda pushed through.
Then they'll blame Trump.

And what does Hillary want?

I remember seeing similar posts when Obama was President
>We're here and not going away, Trumpsters

>Like an every time when niggers fuck your wife?
Proud American's projection.

Isn't trying with all your power to keep someone to one term the same thing?

>BUT HER EMAILS
It doesn't fucking matter. She lost. Now you have to live with your decisions. In four years are you still going to be shitting on Hillary and Obama, fucktard? They don't matter anymore. It's all on you now, faggot.

doesn't matter, faggot, hilary is gone. you can't keep bringing her up. it's pathetic at this point. its all trump now.

It matters because you're criticising the fact that we nominated Trump, you retard.

The border wall will save us money in the long-term because we won’t need as many border agents. From a purely economical point-of-view, the wall makes sense.

What about the money wasted on building it

Sure, but most illegals actually get in by flying here.

Cost for building said wall, Wall maintance, more guards/patrols to keep the large wall "secure".....yup sounds like saving money all around

No, he's a dumbass. Supported by dumbasses.

Source: Trump's barber.

I think it will actually be a fence.

apart from the fact that Trump plans to implement "mexico import tax" which will mean the end user - american citizens - will have to pay tax to build the wall. kek

>Implying a fence wouldn't require the same bullshit I posted

>bitter about losing: The Post

I'm not criticizing Trump, because I know what he really is. I'm criticizing you, because you're thick. You were a world leader and you were convinced to piss it away so someone else could have their sanctions lifted. You'll be remembered as someone who threw it all away.
>HURR WHY CAN'T WE JUST BE FRIENDS
They don't want to be you're fucking friend. The want you out of the way. The weaker you are the better.
You're worthless, you're a traitor, and your ancestors will hide your name.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo0mDCtPT_4&spfreload=10

not him, but the fuck did I just read?

>still no explanation as to why Hillary would have been better
Please feel free to off yourself at any time. The genepool will thank you.

Kys

A good fence is better than no fence. Patrols are not necessary.

"kys" is all drumpftards have left

Also, unrelated, but I'm pretty sure everyone reads kys as "kiss" and it makes me cringe everytime that thats meant to intimidate someone

oh no i'll be paying $1.20 for a pound of roma tomatoes instead of $1.00 a pound, what will I ever do

why? every day i have a smile on my face watching the 'tards try and justify their vote for this idiot. it's laughable how they try to spin it. so fun.

>patrols aren't necessary
Kek, yes they would be. You honestly think a fence will keep people out?

it's a tax on US citizens to build the wall, however you want to try and justify it.

Just how bad do you think the fence will be? I don't think too many mexicans will be attempting a seige.

I would happily pay a petty tax for it, its still far less than the feds steal from my income collectively on a monthly basis that they spend on cocaine parties

any fence can be scaled if no one's watching. it's not that hard fag. even the berlin wall had to be monitored and there were two of them that had to be scaled.

that shit isn't going to stop though. you'll just pay for both.

people will go under, over, through or around any fence that would be put up. It already happens now where some wall exists on the border

Cameras are cheap, and one guy can monitor a lot of footage.

theguardian.com/business/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-border-wall-mexican-construction-firms-workers-biggest-winners

It's just obvious that he's a terrible president already based on his cabinet picks, his general attitude and personality, his past record as a businessman/conman and what he's done as president in these past couple days

Cameras are cheap, remember the border longer than a mile and will require camera with night vision or thermal, camera operators, camera maintaince, places to operate the camera where they can respond to what they see or people in he field to be called to said areas, they will need trucks, gas, guns, food, water, holding cells...etc

What part of this is cheap again? Or did you imagine a shitty chainlinked fence 6ft tall?

nigger it's been two weeks give him some timr

>what are lights

oh yeah nothing stops a camera.

why not just put cameras on poles and forget the wall if it's that easy?

What is fog or weather

/thread

if it was up to me we'd just patrol the border with drones and bomb anyone that tries to cross away from the proper channels

This. And any fool that wants the nation to suffer just to get an I told you so is a spoiled petty human of the first order.

OG #BernieOrBust gun carrying leftist checking in.

Ladders

That had crossed my mind.

All it takes is a phone call and a helicopter.

But why not put a fence up too if it's not insanely expensive? It'll give the response team more time to shoot the beaners before they get in.

This narcissistic pricl wants to install on this one's great country, you drumfags will be first to get murdered when this tyrant does it. And No, your guns can't protect against nukes drumfkin

He's obviously just being manipulated by all the people he's surrounding himself with, he's just like an empty vessel for establishment republicans to use to continue fucking over the middle and lower class

now that is something i can get behind. tag everyone in the US who needs to be in that area with something the drones won't attack.

Area denial is indeed a thing. Probably cheaper than a structure at this point as well. It need not be bombs, it could just be tracking for arrest and deportation.

Install monarchy

What's a "libtard"?

but dont wanna pay for national health care and not waste all your money on health insurance. wow americans are stupid.

Trump is an hero

They are masters of hypocrisy

the threat of arrest isn't as good a deterrence as explosive force

don't be an assumption-nigger, I'd love to pay for healthcare, just not 50% of my paycheck for healthcare, which is what I'd have had to pay on obama care, literally retarded expense for someone with no health conditions or bad habits

when california gets the balls to militarize and leave by force. it's illegal for a state to secede, and the federal govt will never let our largest economy leave without a fight. the CA libtards would need to utilize their 2nd amendment rights and form militias

Honestly, I thought that "The Wall" was just a metaphor for quite a while.
I would think that it would make a lot more sense to have surveillance drones/satellites, and then rapid response teams stationed every so often.
Also, aren't walls historically completely useless unless manned?

Faggots from Sup Forums will defend this tyrant even if he grabs their wife by pussy. Cucks!

Lol you stupid fuck.

Cuck

But you're fine with funnelling ridiculous amounts of money into your pointless military industrial complex?

Radar motherfucker.

PROUDLY

you've become literal cucks. congratulations

I'm a somewhat libcuck but I fully accepted Trump as president of United States and I hope he does a good job.

You do not understand how radar works do you?

Deterrence is a myth. All crime is desperation or mental illness. No one ever plans to get caught.

It's not even that they're obsessed with Trump, it's just that they're obsessed with trolling and baiting, even worse if you think about it

if they'd do that instead of using it to fuel cocaine parties and over-pay prostitutes i'd be a little less bitter about how robbed i'm being on the regular

Dude. Single payer is both cheaper and better than what we had before the aca and after.

if they are deterred? profit, if they aren't they get blown to bits, profit

absolutely. that's why the death penalty is ridiculous.

Yea because bombs are free. >.>

Idiot.

i dont have a wife.

I'm from /r9k/, I wish Bernie was president, he would support my NEET lifestyle and provide me with free sexbots

I don't really need or want cheaper, with the exception of having my appendix taken out as a kid I've never had enough health issues to warrant spending money monthly so a jew could live off it

they are a hell of a lot cheaper than paying someone a wage to wrangle mexicans monthly

Maybe don't be retarded and go with the two most retarded options possible
>muh left
>muh right

How about forming a legitamate opinion that isn't based off your own retardation and bias view?

Unfortunately America isn't ready to join the rest of the developed world yet

>50%

Underage b8. Never paid a single bill in your life.

>pilot
>pilot training
>jet
>Jet fuel
>bomb

Sounds cheap to me