Would you hook up with a girl if she was 100% female, but born with an effeminate penis?

Would you hook up with a girl if she was 100% female, but born with an effeminate penis?

I'm not talking about mentally ill trannies.

I mean girls born with effeminate penises.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsKWC46OEn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>100% female,
> penises.

error

>Current year
>Doesn't know some girls born with effeminate penis

>Current Year
>Doesn't know the meaning of percentages.

100% female OP? The fuck you say? Maybe 90% certainly not 100%.

To fuck such a person would mean that you aren't 100% straight.

What you mean like a giant clit?

Yea, the person matters more. Not going to be staring at the crotch meat the whole time. Sex is interactive. Takes at least 2 great people to make great sex.

I'd fuck a perfectly passable tranny. But they don't exist. Shoulders, hands, feet, arms, voice, they always have something distinctly masculine about them, and it's enough to be unattractive. Not to mention the dick, but if it's small and I don't need to touch it, I don't care.

Stop denying that you are gay, there is no such thing as "effeminate penis"

I would

What you're talking about is futas, and they don't exist.

Femenino peanus

Masculina paenus

Masculino paenus

this theoretical person also have a vagina?

OP is a faggot

>effeminate penises.
That's a fucking dick and you're gay for liking it

Have you ever seen Thai trannies?

Literally look like real girls with a penis

Femenina paenus (artifice)

>What you mean like a giant clit?
No, we're talking about a 100% girl with an effeminate penis

Exactly like this! Effeminate penis. Yummy.

Travestinha paenus

>hook up with a
>penis
no reason to ask, of course I'd hook up with anyone with a penis

What. The. Fuck????

thats called a man with boobs or just mental ill boypussy so gtfo

>100% female
>effeminate penis
make up ur mind, FAGGOT

you delusional faggots are hilarious

There are 6 kinds of paenus.
This is just Human peanii - this does not count other animals.

Two types are made of flesh by surgical means. A replacement paenus for a man, when he has had one damaged by accident or disease. A surgically made one for FtM female to male personages.

The "regular" cis male has the Masculino paenus and the other types of natural male paenus are the Femenino and Masculina.

Travestinha and Travestinho paenii are other types. Science has yet to determine if the theory that the number of Paenii will exactly match the number of types of particles in the Standard Model of physics, which is 12. As yet they have only discovered 7 types, the last two types being found among very early transitioning fTm and mTf trangendeified persons on HRT. We may never know but the EU's research centre in the Netherlands has begun construction of the LTC, the large trap collider in expectation of discovering the Femenihahohonoyoudontthatsaman Paenus as predicted by Black Science Man, Neil Degrasse Tyson of the famous Tyson chicken conglomerate family that is funding app'x 12% of the LTC construction and expected operating budget. The Americans pulled out of the project on grounds that the projects planned operating system's storage was Not going to be based on SMB transfers to and from windows Tumblr servers, and instead are using Open Source tools and Russian VK website storage.

You don't get out much.

Artificial types aren't included in either models.

I want to chop the fucking thing. It's so small and ugly it pisses me off.

Antifafemininha type paenus

Yours must be an AntiMasculino type.
This is commonly found at a rate of about 1-2% of any population of humans.

In India there is a sect whose members remove their own tiny AntiMasculino type paenii during a ceremony welcoming them to their community.

The Romans had the same cult there as well because the Europene's Macedonian Alexander the Great's army discovered these people in India. The Carthaginians slightly similar cult lingered on in Iberia up until the time of the Inquisition.

Good luck and may you find peace.

>It's impossible to enlarge a guy's dick!!
>We can give a woman a monster dong though because she needs to be a special snowflake

This is now a mental illness thread

what kind of logic is that? i'm into girls,so i want that fucking pussy. this is just some pseudo excuse to suck dick,you closet faggot. jesus fucking christ,2017 please end this world already

fuck off faggot

A dick's apparent and useful length can be increased by removing a few ligaments, and thickened by fat cell injections. Peanii for men have been remade entirely from skin and ear cartilage in the past, but to keep your sensitivity I recommend leaving surgery off the table.

>effeminate penis

No such thing faggot. It's a male then.

After surgery has turned it into a vaginea, yes.

You're a faggot and ashamed of it

That dick is not functional.
Erect length doesn't increase, only flaccid.

The fuck is this?

The penis with a condom goes inside the other penis.

It's an Transisterised AM/FM Compact Cassette Radio by Phillips. Royal Dutch Phillips Corporation is licensed to produce these for HM Queen Beatrix since the 60's. Have you never seen one?

You must be American.

This is not a man, a woman or a transvestite, transgendered or transtestical....It is purely a sexual deviant. Only existing for pleasure, pain and humility to prove to itself that it is alive.

I would imagine that it is dead by now.

>girl born with penis
so a guy? And no, I wouldn't. I'm not a faggot

I need to see that video of the man with a hole in his balls

>libtard says current year like it means anything
>is gay but refuses to admit it, so he calls men just women with femine penises

This is how you sound to rational people, faggot.

This

>Would you hook up with a girl if she was 100% female, but born with an effeminate penis?
Female or male pick one. You can't pick 2. And no I wouldn't date a man with boobs. That's fucking gay and weird.

This

Ok.
Watch this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsKWC46OEn4
Vote on it
And I'll post the webm

I need to find the tranny with blue dick any links?

Effeminate Penis.

ok now that is brilliant. Very well done.

Sorry everyone, but i like this a lot. gunna have to ask for a sauce or some way to find more.

damn....moar?

Is this really a thread?
100% female = only Vagina
100% male = only penis
Anything other of the sort is called a mother fucking DEFECT i the genepool. Mother fuckers in denial. Jesus christ. Youre accepted already, quit trying to reinvent the wheel.

>TRIGGERED

Not if she's Asian.

sure why knot

effeminate

(of a man) having characteristics regarded as typical of a woman; unmanly.

If it was an effeminate penis it would mean she was a man.

This post is 100% fucking retarded.

traps = gay stop hidding the truth to yourself

wut

Dude, look at that pretty girl's effeminate penis!

If it is the girl in the pic then I'd DEEEEFINITELY fuck her asshole.

Error 101 Vagina not found