Entire world is mad that trump is winning so hard

>Entire world is mad that trump is winning so hard

Have fun you pussies with your muslims, were over here celebrating our freedom, with guns a' blazing

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
eff.org/pages/eff-ad-wired
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm from central Europe and I haven't met a single person who would give a shit. Why don't you keep your reality show politics for yourself?

>>Entire world is mad that trump is winning so hard
>Have fun you pussies with your muslims, were over here celebrating our freedom, with guns a' blazing

He pussied out

It's hilarious. The cucks are going crazy.

People in Europe are just watching because the US is like a somewhat entertaining TV show at the moment. The likelihood is is that over his term he will fuck your country up and he will also give rise to the Russians who will stay in bed with China and this will be the end of the US as a superpower, so that's pretty funny.

Its less than a week into his term. Lets see if you are still singing his praises after 3 years. My money is on him fucking shit up so badly it causes another global recession

This

Trump is going to become an incredibly wealthy man by the end of all this.

news flash hes already a billionaire moron

no shit, wait to see how much he has after he leaves office, idiot.

He is worth 3.7 billion already, he is the first President in my life to have enough fuck you money to ignore lobbying and bribery

Or jailed for corruption.

I laugh alittle for everytime trump succeeds, because i know liberals in these comment sections, liberals world wide more aless. Are crying, kicking their legs, protesting, what ever simply because trump as done more this first week alone than any other president.

Do you not know how advertising works?
we have to spread the word.

This. Although it's kinda cute how Amerifats think the whole world cares about their bullshit.

what makes me laugh is that people in the US were all about the anti 'Illuminati' and shitting yourselves about the new world order, and angry at the 1% of wealthy people and the unfair distribution of wealth in your country. Then you go and vote one of the 1% in as your president. It just boggles the mind sometimes how unbelievably retarded the US can be.

He has made moves yes, but he hasn't made your country better you fucking idiot. You have to wait to see if his decisions will make your country prosper. All his ideas and moves so far are insane and are isolating you from the world, China are bigger than you when it comes to trade so nobody gives a shit about the US. Trump is like the face of deluded America. The world will forget you and find something else.

> anti 'Illuminati'
>new world order

you dont have a fucking clue what the pulse of a normal american is pal

You think I am some whiny ass liberal complaining about rich people being good at their jobs and using the system efficiently? I am mad at politicians for making such terrible, easily abused systems. Power to whomever takes advantage legally, Shrkeli is cool AF

Terrified of the terrorists, want to keep guns because it's your given right and can defend you from a tyrannical government if needs be. Sad about unemployment when you have low unemployment. The US is a spoilt brat and Trump is perfect for you.

Lol. We supposed to vote in uneducated people that make 15k a year genius?

As a person who lives just across the boarder from them (Windsor fag reporting) I can say that it is best to just go about your business and forget about murica for the next 4 years.

And meanwhile in Europe, crime and rapes are increasing.

When sluts from all over protest a day after inauguration, it really makes you think. Control your women eurocuck

The fucking 1% screw you over daily. They steal pensions and pretty much rob people. I think people get politics mixed up with the system sometimes. The system is flawed and that's how the elite can get away with robbing from the normal everyday people. Everyone hates the unemployment rate yet you don't have a problem with the rich getting richer and poor getting poorer? Trump is the pinnacle of elitist and have openly admitted to avoiding paying tax for 20 years was it? And you people clap.....

Crime & rape rates in the US are a lot higher than in Europe.
Mostly because the numbers of blacks+muslims in the US is still significantly higher than in Europe. You've got like 15% blacks compared to 5% muslims in EU.

Your supposed to vote in people who know how to change the system so it's fairer and makes it illegal to rob from people. Trump is friends with all the people who are in your pockets you dumb fucking shit.

8 there bud. It's goin to be another electoral college winner for the home team.

>>Entire world is mad that trump is winning so hard
1. Actually I find the whole situation highly amusing
2. I'd hardly call having one of your orders overturned by a judge in the first week in office a resounding success, would you?

Cuck! Violent crime rate is higher in Britain and Germany as compared to murica. Now be a little good chap and donate your ass to muslims

That bridge will be crossed when and if the time comes. I am banking on drumph being a lame duck president like bush 1 was

How many of you would kys if Sup Forums is gone?

nymag.com/selectall/2017/01/will-trumps-trolls-sit-by-while-net-neutrality-ends.html

Anyone's hands are going to be somewhat dirty in politics. However he is enacting so far what he promised the voters. It would of been easy to walk a lot of it back but he's being true to form so far. This is what Americans want, and we are the superpower of the world so deal with it dipshit.

Not this alt-news again. This was debunked when Pier Morgan got involed with the gun debate - the UK and the USA classify crimes differently, and any statistics proporting to show the differences are comparing apples and oranges.

I can get citations, but I suspect actual facts don't interest you.

But federal courts have already halted his plan.

Wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

>Britain murder rate: 0.9 per 100,000
>Germany murder rate: 0.9 per 100,000
>USA murder rate: 3.9 per 100,000

That's just murders but rape, burglaries etc. it's the same. US is a lot more dangerous than Europe when it comes to violent crime.

You have 82% more crime overall than the UK.

Remove niggers, and I'm guessing the numbers are pretty similar.

I would cry tears of joy if all imageboards were gone. I want off this ride.
Not clicking that shit btw.

Being that were able to arm our selves equels it out, unlike you libtard countrys where you cant even buy plastic silverwear without being 18, I mean seriously have fun in your pussy paradise

Total acceptance that the people running your country are going to be dirty. I mean I know we throw around the insult of being cuck a lot, but that is pretty fucking cuck right there. In the UK we don't stand for that shit and we don't need to be sleeping with an assault rifle under out pillow to feel like we have any power against the government.

>guessing

Well if this guy guesses then it must be true. Can you guess the lottery numbers for me too?

Not going to do the math, but 50% of all murders are from niggers and they are only 13% of pop.

23-42-11-53-33-21

The numbers mason, what do they mean?

Muslims in the EU: 3.8%
Muslims in USA: 0.9%

Blacks in US: 13%
Blacks in EU: unknown, but definitely less than 2%. For the UK and Germany it's 2%, in Eastern Europe its close to zero.

Total muslims+blacks EU: 5%
Total muslims+blacks USA: 14%

>who's being cucked now

What comic book did you get THAT alternative fact from?

You know that britain intentionally manipulates their crime statistics to protect their tourism.
If one guy commits multiple murders it is counted as one on their tables. Also if 5 people assault someone it also counts as 1 assault. Stats are VERY easily fucked with.
Fun fact the OVERWHELMING majority of all violent crime per 100,00 in the US come from cities with a population over 400K. So if you like being safe (statistically) stay away from cities.

This along with the fact they are accepting of their politicians being dirty and voting an elitist into power who hasn't been paying taxes for years.

You weak cunts.

Save Sup Forums fund...
eff.org/pages/eff-ad-wired

You're trying too hard to debunk the fact that America has more crime than Europe. I know statistics can be fucked with but in any study or any statistic, the US has more murders and rapes than almost all European countries.

He's right user, look it up.