What is the significance of this scene?

what is the significance of this scene?

it shows that superman is not a virgin and fucks momfus

Giving me an erection which split my circumcision stitches wide open apparently.

Not joking.

To see that glorious boobage dude

Kino isn't for the feeble of mind and body.

>haha look guys Amy adams is still hot haha

It's all downhill from here for her..

man that happened to me once and it hurts like hell

Insecure faggot Shnider wants to make sure everyone understands that Superman has a major case of the notgays.

you made the right choice

girls will no longer laugh at your slug dick

Right there in the theater? Rough tbqh

But good job still

Instead they'll gasp at his dick scars?

In circumcised and it's fine but your opinion is just weird

>getting a circumcision as an adult

Holy fuck, why? What the fuck is wrong with you? Did you fall for cutfag jew memes or what?

>has never had grills laugh at his dog penis
>thinks other user's opinion is weird

she's literally tolerating him because he directed the Avengers.

That nigga learned pretty fast that feminists are the scorpion on the frog's back.

Dick stitches aside, it contrasts Clark's intimate sexual relationship with Bruce's impersonal one-night stands with faceless whores.

>visible dick scars
wow they did they botch yours or something? is it just mess of flesh?

I was talking about the guy who said his stitches opened in the theater

I don't get it.

Will he return as Punished Josh: Redpill hero?

Wat? Is this B8 B8?

A reference to moby dick, he was harpooning the white whale.

to show us how gross old ladies look in the bathtub

I got circumsised last year (I was 20) because of phimosis tbqh

(You)

You're part of the Master Race now.

I'm considering watching the Ultimate Cut. Is it worth watching? Does it fix a lot of the problems with the film or is it just more stuff?

I didn't hate the theatrical cut, but didn't really like it either

If your main issue was pacing/editing, give it a shot

If it was the tone or characterization that put you off, the extended cut won't change your mind

This. It's also there to remind the audience that Clark is, in fact, very human.

>european people

Snyder is God.

Imagine being Henry Cavill in that scene

What if my problem was both? Does it turn the movie from absolute garbage to "meh" at least?

it's a 4/10 at best

it still has terrible writing and serves primarily as a dc extended universe shoehorned into a slightly better movie.

You're a 4/10 at best.

4 you

It doesn't add that much but the biggest thing it adds how Superman found out about Batman. Clark Kent goes to find out about this black woman who's been slinging shit about Superman and while he's doing it in Gotham, some bum mentions "him" to Clark and it grows from there.

>I fuck bitches half her age every single night

I mean I haven't seen theatrical but apparently in theatrical Superman just happens to be watching some TV news where Batman is mentioned. That TV news is an interview with the black woman in question in the director's cut.

> not stretching

Phimosis when I was like 10. Not sure how could stand having it for 20 fucking years though, fucking hell. I dreaded puberty at the time.

Oh and the bath scene is also extended but only a little. Overall most scenes are extended by a bit. I think the scenes would be too rushed without them so yeah director's cut is pretty much preferred by anyone who sees it. Theatrical is a fuck-up. There are some few scenes we could still do without.

I’m all for Amy Adams getting naked but that scene was cringeworthy and a blatantly cheep attempt at shoehorning T&A into the flick.

Marvel cuck

no